Oh nick jonas

Oh poor baby. Maybe don't sell yourself as a sexual object at every moment of the day lol.
So, if he were doing that, that's okay for people to physically and sexually assault him? Fuck no it isn't. Fix yourself.

So, if he were doing that, that's okay for people to physically and sexually assault him? Fuck no it isn't. Fix yourself.

Lol no one assaulted him. They ran thirsty hands over his thirsty gaybaiting ass just as he asked for and invited. If it made him uncomfortable he'd stop the sexual marketing of himself... but guess what! He likes the attention. And moreso, the money.

Lol no one assaulted him. They ran thirsty hands over his thirsty gaybaiting ass just as he asked for and invited. If it made him uncomfortable he'd stop the sexual marketing of himself... but guess what! He likes the attention. And moreso, the money.
amen

So someone running their hands up his inner legs, FROM BEHIND, without permission, is acceptable? He didn't ask for it. God, hope someone shows you the same sympathy and attitude you are showing right now. Disgusting.

So someone running their hands up his inner legs, FROM BEHIND, without permission, is acceptable? He didn't ask for it. God, hope someone shows you the same sympathy and attitude you are showing right now. Disgusting.
he does kinda ask for it....

Reactions: jamesispoor

LOL. Yes, he did ask for it. He sits in rooms all day with teams of publicists thinking of ways to sexualize himself so he can galvanize the pocket books of hormonal teenage girls (and gays of all ages) and then performs sexual lyrics and wags his hips in tight leather pants. He's not doing it for the art of singing. He wants the 1.6 million a show. And if he didn't want people touching him, he'd change security/the arena/HIS GENERAL THIRSTY VIBE or just take his money and go home.

Entitled spoiled celebs do not deserve my sympathy for things they themselves create.

LOL. Yes, he did ask for it. He sits in rooms all day with teams of publicists thinking of ways to sexualize himself so he can galvanize the pocket books of hormonal teenage girls (and gays of all ages) and then performs sexual lyrics and wags his hips in tight leather pants. He's not doing it for the art of singing. He wants the 1.6 million a show. And if he didn't want people touching him, he'd change security/the arena/HIS GENERAL THIRSTY VIBE or just take his money and go home.

Entitled spoiled celebs do not deserve my sympathy for things they themselves create.
I know I get hate for this, but I'd like to throw Miley and Demi in the Area of queerbaiting as well.

Does he gay bait? Yes. Has he, in the past, used sexuality to market himself? Yes.

Did he ask to be assaulted by some gross ass soccer mom or hormonal teenager? No.

Y'all got some real "she asked to be raped" vibes going on here and it's disgusting. Do better you sick fucks.

Y'all are messed up and disgusting and saying someone is asking for bc of something they are doing is just a way for people to get away with predatory behavior

Y'all are messed up and disgusting and saying someone is asking for bc of something they are doing is just a way for people to get away with predatory behavior

No, the real disgusting and messed up people are the ones conflating actual sexual assault and predatory behavior with scenes created and promoted by a celebrity to boost his image and sales, generate tabloid stories and keep him in the news a day or two after the concert ends.

Give me a break.

Reactions: cr625
No, the real disgusting and messed up people are the ones conflating actual sexual assault and predatory behavior with scenes created and promoted by a celebrity to boost his image and sales, generate tabloid stories and keep him in the news a day or two after the concert ends.

Give me a break.
You have absolutely no fucking prove of that what so ever y'all are lame as hell get a life

Saying someone is “asking for it” when they are doing anything other than affirming they would like to be touched or involved in a sexual act is perpetuating rape culture. Consent is not a difficult topic to understand, and some of the views expressed in this thread on groping or unprovoked touching are concerning. No one is entitled to touch or approach another person simply because they are wearing something suggestive or, in this case, performing in a suggestive manner. Boundaries and consent in these scenarios should be obvious, but clearly there is work to be done.