Oh nick jonas

tumblr_oqv6az9xP11sz8civo1_400.gif

so cute where is this from?

your inexperience shows. this is fucking hilarious :joy::joy::joy:

ps I also do not dabble in photoshop for the exact reason you don’t lmao
Lmaoooo ngl I was high af last night and just had to have some sort of visual. Kudos to the guy for fixing it hahah

I'm not victim blaming here, but did he tell people to stop?

He's the celeb here, he's the one with the power, he could have easily addressed it during the performance or at least released a statement after telling people not to touch him. I mean he shouldn't have to, people should know not to, but he should have if it was really making him uncomfortable and I'm not sure if he did?
You are "victim blaming," which is not surprising on this forum at all, based on comments I was seeing before I blocked the gross messages.

Not only did he try and stop it, but security (who I believe should've been fired after this situation) did so, as well. But there were multiple attempts to stop it from happening, and it continued to happen from a female fan. Had this been a male on a female artist, the tables would've been flipped, and the dude would be persecuted and vilified by everyone.

You are "victim blaming," which is not surprising on this forum at all, based on comments I was seeing before I blocked the gross messages.

Not only did he try and stop it, but security (who I believe should've been fired after this situation) did so, as well. But there were multiple attempts to stop it from happening, and it continued to happen from a female fan. Had this been a male on a female artist, the tables would've been flipped, and the dude would be persecuted and vilified by everyone.

If you read my post as me saying it's his fault this happened becuase he didn't speak up, then you obviously can't read within context.

If you had read before trying to hop on a high horse and virtue signal, you'd have seen I wasn't certain if he did tell fans to stop (which was my point from the start). The bolded part of your post confirmed what I was unsure about now. So, yeah it's pretty gross it continued happening even after he made it clear he wasn't comfortable with it.