Please only answer poll if straight

Has deep intimacy (sharing vulnerability/secrets etc.) caused you to have homoerotic feelings

• Not at all. No way!!

Votes: 35 67.3%
  • Unsure. I have experienced some slight confusion about same sex desire

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Definitely. But I push those feelings away.

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Definitely. I acted on those emergent feelings.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Has deep intimacy (sharing vulnerability/secrets etc.) caused you to have homoerotic feelings​

No. The OP failed to clarify if this sharing could be done with a member of the opposite sex , thus nullifying the homoerotic feelings
Yes - because that wasn't my focus. I wanted to ascertain that specified in the OP. Obviously your hypothesis may also hold true but it wasn't what I needed an answer to.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long term committed relationships with women and family legacy are a privilege for straight men as is, for all the feel-good of "authenticity" it is essentially a sacrifice of the aforementioned things. Most men will be automatically selected out of getting a romantic relationship with a woman or getting the opportunity to sire and raise their own children if they openly deviate from heterosexuality. And that's before you get into issues of respect in workplace, authority/leadership, and others.
None of what you said has any impact on the fact that I am straight. My thoughts on women at a most primitive base level is wanting to put my penis in their vagina and fuck them. Is it a privilege? Maybe so

I can totally understand that if I was anything other than 100% straight, some or all of the things you mentioned may be factors

Reactions: ronin001

vas

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a comment on the poll construction.

The first response "Not at all. No way!!!" suggests an emotional revulsion. I answered #1 because I've never experienced it, but "No way!!!" suggests I never will, or I'd deny if I ever did. a Simply "no" would be more accurate for me, which I guess would be between the first two.

Reactions: Growing123