Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a heavy precummer myself and over the years I've become more and more appreciative of this "gift". Being uncut with a overhang both soft and hard, my precum tends to pool up inside my foreskin, leaving my glans soaking wet. I pre easily, even when soft, I don't have to be semi or erect in order to produce some "male honey". The hornier and harder I am, the more I pre, which is useful when doing extended bating and edging sessions. It's' also very pleasurable when having sex of course.

Being able to precum soft, it often leaves stains in my underwear.
5134011-1601397798-fd803e187ebdd3a80ecb333a743879d5.jpg
Man I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your pics of your gorgeous uncut cock. I love seeing a dick with foreskin coverage. I'm tightly cut, so I'm easily in awe. AND the fact that you precum so easily is incredibly hot. I don't know why, but precum stained underwear has always turned me on. I used to get my ex worked up in public (he was a big precummer like you but very cut) and he'd end up with wet spots on his pants that he'd try to hide. But when we'd get home his underwear would be SOAKED. He didn't like how it felt wearing them wet with pre, but I'd make him give them to me and I wouldn't wash them. But in your case, with the precum pooling up inside your foreskin it must feel amazing with and without underwear on. Just rambling thoughts I had after seeing your post about precum.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your pics of your gorgeous uncut cock. I love seeing a dick with foreskin coverage. I'm tightly cut, so I'm easily in awe. AND the fact that you precum so easily is incredibly hot. I don't know why, but precum stained underwear has always turned me on. I used to get my ex worked up in public (he was a big precummer like you but very cut) and he'd end up with wet spots on his pants that he'd try to hide. But when we'd get home his underwear would be SOAKED. He didn't like how it felt wearing them wet with pre, but I'd make him give them to me and I wouldn't wash them. But in your case, with the precum pooling up inside your foreskin it must feel amazing with and without underwear on. Just rambling thoughts I had after seeing your post about precum.
Thanks so much for commenting! I've always been a precummer (since my teens) and I'm getting more and more appreciative of my preum. So glad it turns you on, and thanks for showering my pics with likes. Very appreciated. Hit me a private message if you want to any time. Cheers!

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big cummers have always been a huge fetish for me. Was watching vids of a guy with insane cumloads which turned me on so much, leaking pre like crazy…

[video=large]8278681[/video]
OMG, so fucking hot!!!

NWAthlete

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big cummers have always been a huge fetish for me. Was watching vids of a guy with insane cumloads which turned me on so much, leaking pre like crazy…

[video=large]8278681[/video]
Now I'm drooling as much as your cock is!

Reactions: 3141531415