Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree that precum is amazing. It has a great taste and is the perfect lube. I take Lecithin which increases the volume and sometimes when I'm really edging hard I can squirt the stuff.
On my last gym visit I was on the treadmill in my usual attire, a mesh tank top and skin hugging lycra shorts which I always wear commando style. I was jogging away, in a line of other treadmills, mind in the zone, about 5k in, when I started thinking about an upcoming massage which I get every few months. Each time I go he gets a bit more adventurous and always gives me a happy ending. I was happily day dreaming various scenarios with the masseur when I realised that my precum had soaked through my shorts in a very noticeable patch which was spreading in size. There was so much it looked like I had pee'd myself. When I got back to the locker room and peeled off my shorts it was still oozing nicely. I really should stop my jogging day-dreams!

D

deleted10711701

I was once making out hot and heavy with a girl I was seeing. I had athletic shorts on and just started soaking through the shorts with precum. She noticed and got pretty excited - she just bent down and started licking and sucking the fabric, drove me so wild that eventually the shorts just got yanked down and she sucked me off to such a huge load. It was amazing.

NorthBear306

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Totally LOVE precum. Love watching it 'pop' out of my dick hole when jacking off.
Love tasting it (mine or other's) and using it as lube for stroking. It's always so slick it just makes the whole experience of sucking and jerking so much better.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

KlarkHung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would love to precum more, I’ve tried everything but found edging and levels have helped me to produce a small amount.

When I do get precum however it is really watery and not stretchy like the pictures and videos above. Has anyone any idea how to make it more stretchy?

Reactions: SATX807

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pre is and probably will be my biggest turn on.
Dipping my dick in a puddle of pre and letting it run down in a stream..

[photo=large]8334521[/photo]
[photo=large]8344261[/photo]
That's the good stuff, right there.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what actually *is* precum - is it semen without sperm?
It’s different than semen and is produced in a different gland. You will find more detailed information if you look up Cowper’s fluid.