Prefer cut or uncut?

prefer cut or uncut?

• Cut

Votes: 194 36.1%
  • Uncut

Votes: 344 63.9%

• Total voters

So what has this thread accomplished, other than hurting feelings and ruffling feathers? The poll actually makes a point, but the dialog of posters proves that it’s an impossible question to answer. There’s no way to draw a conclusion.

Cut guys, for the most part are happy with their dicks. Some wish they had been given the option of circumcision, while some feel the right decision was made. The majority of uncut guys are extremely happy with their extra skin and know if they ever want to change it, they can, if they don’t mind losing 12 square inches of their body.

A few have had bad experiences with uncut penises because the owner of the cock didn’t have the common sense to practice good hygiene. That’s sad indeed, and kinda gross. Makes you wonder if they even wipe their ass.

As for appearances, some are turned off by the extra skin, while some are turned on. Likewise, some guys consider the circumcision scar and sometimes dry cock head on a cut member very objectionable. Some like the clean look without foreskin. Everyone has their own definition of beauty.

I have never been unhappy that my parents left me intact. As my life turned out, I’ve not had that much contact with other gay men, so it’s usually up to me to take care of my needs. Hand jobs are wonderful with that extra skin. I read somewhere that this is the very reason certain religions invented circumcision...to keep little boys from playing with themselves. Makes sense, but how cruel, huh?

Cock is good, cut or uncut. Just my opinion.

So what has this thread accomplished, other than hurting feelings and ruffling feathers? The poll actually makes a point, but the dialog of posters proves that it’s an impossible question to answer. There’s no way to draw a conclusion.

Cut guys, for the most part are happy with their dicks. Some wish they had been given the option of circumcision, while some feel the right decision was made. The majority of uncut guys are extremely happy with their extra skin and know if they ever want to change it, they can, if they don’t mind losing 12 square inches of their body.

A few have had bad experiences with uncut penises because the owner of the cock didn’t have the common sense to practice good hygiene. That’s sad indeed, and kinda gross. Makes you wonder if they even wipe their ass.

As for appearances, some are turned off by the extra skin, while some are turned on. Likewise, some guys consider the circumcision scar and sometimes dry cock head on a cut member very objectionable. Some like the clean look without foreskin. Everyone has their own definition of beauty.

I have never been unhappy that my parents left me intact. As my life turned out, I’ve not had that much contact with other gay men, so it’s usually up to me to take care of my needs. Hand jobs are wonderful with that extra skin. I read somewhere that this is the very reason certain religions invented circumcision...to keep little boys from playing with themselves. Makes sense, but how cruel, huh?

Cock is good, cut or uncut. Just my opinion.
Yes. Infant circumcision cruel.

Reactions: Frankiefrom

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read somewhere that this is the very reason certain religions invented circumcision...to keep little boys from playing with themselves.

That's not true. The idea (that circumcision would curb masturbation) was made up by 19th century American Protestants, millennia after the practice of circumcision began in Northeastern Africa.

That's not true. The idea (that circumcision would curb masturbation) was made up by 19th century American Protestants, millennia after the practice of circumcision began in Northeastern Africa.
I heard that originated in Britain.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard that originated in Britain.

Possibly. Mid 19th century saw both American and British physicians advocating for it for this reason. One region of Anglo-Protestant over another isn't really a big difference though relative to the dubious claim that the notion was behind the very ancient origins of circumcision.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Possibly. Mid 19th century saw both American and British physicians advocating for it for this reason. One region of Anglo-Protestant over another isn't really a big difference though relative to the dubious claim that the notion was behind the very ancient origins of circumcision.
Agreed. The damage is done.

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good God. There is not a day that someone like Dildo does not high jack (make a sex object out that too) a Forum about foreskin and his obsession over the fact that we cut guys like it that way. Do you not have a profession other than stretching your foreskin. If you do work, is that a coffee break exercise? I really have not observed any cut guys repeatedly asking on Healthy Penis: "For uncut guys only, how much head cheese do you produce and how bad does it smell? Instead you love the word "mutilate". If I said, "Get a LIfe!"...you would just "high jack" another website.

Reactions: lightining

Good God. There is not a day that someone like Dildo does not high jack (make a sex object out that too) a Forum about foreskin and his obsession over the fact that we cut guys like it that way. Do you not have a profession other than stretching your foreskin. If you do work, is that a coffee break exercise? I really have not observed any cut guys repeatedly asking on Healthy Penis: "For uncut guys only, how much head cheese do you produce and how bad does it smell? Instead you love the word "mutilate". If I said, "Get a LIfe!"...you would just "high jack" another website.
Dude. I don’t give a fuck that you like being cut. Have fun with that. Lol

A sex object? Did you just say that? A sex object out of a sexual organ? LOL

And please how the hell do I highjack a thread when most of the threads I comment on are about foreskin and circumcision, seems pretty fucking relevant. :joy:

Reactions: DiomedesXVI

lightining

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am uncircumcised but my preference is circumcised guys, I can tell you first-hand that I have no cheese or odor ever, and it's really not that difficult to keep clean that takes about five seconds in the shower and your done

I am uncircumcised but my preference is circumcised guys, I can tell you first-hand that I have no cheese or odor ever, and it's really not that difficult to keep clean that takes about five seconds in the shower and your done
I’m uncut and have never, ever had a problem with odor. I venture to say my cock is probably cleaner than most assholes.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m uncut and have never, ever had a problem with odor. I venture to say my cock is probably cleaner than most assholes.

I've been with uncut guys who had a smell and really should clean better. I've been with uncut guys who were squeaky clean and tasted great. I've been with cut guys who had a funky odor to their crotch. And I've been with cut guys who were squeaky clean and tasted great.

Cleanliness habits have little to do with cut or uncut. It has more to do with how thoroughly and often washes his willy!