Prefer cut or uncut?

prefer cut or uncut?

• Cut

Votes: 194 36.1%
  • Uncut

Votes: 344 63.9%

• Total voters

My first long term male lover, I was a teenager at the time and he was much older, was cut and I liked it just fine. He also had done a vasectomy during a previous marriage to a woman so there was no fluid squirting out when he came. In hindsight I just think the poor sweet guy, they really did a job on him. I liked it though and I sort of miss him still.

lightining

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first long term male lover, I was a teenager at the time and he was much older, was cut and I liked it just fine. He also had done a vasectomy during a previous marriage to a woman so there was no fluid squirting out when he came. In hindsight I just think the poor sweet guy, they really did a job on him. I liked it though and I sort of miss him still.
No fluid, a vasectomy just takes the sperm out of the semen you still produce fluid when you cum

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[QUOTE = "Brodie888, post: 8144009, członek: 988228"] [ATTACH = pełny] 1590883 [/ ATTACH]

Jest coś magicznego w cofaniu napletka. To jak oglądanie rozkwitu kwiatu. [/ QUOTE]
Super said.

Translation -
"There is something magical about retracting the foreskin. It's like watching a flower bloom"

And I agree!

kato_boi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say the results of this poll have really went against what OP was hoping to get

jaybee0560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut here, but short foreskin so, its not super obvious .. and don't really have a preference, been with loads of cut and uncut men in the past and don't have any general rules that would apply to both .. which isn't to say I think every dick is the exact same or that I am attracted to every dick in the same way .. I'm way more superficial than that .. I've seen cut dicks that have huge mushroom heads on skinny shafts that looks like a peeled alien, . Not that the same dick if uncut would be a fav either, but its a case where your foreskin can make a cosmetic improvement. Also really not into foreskins that don't retract - prefer shorter foreskins in general but, really doesn't matter that much to me. Deal breakers are dry dick skin - which seems to happen to some people that are cut, never had this with an uncut dick .. unretractable foreskins, smegma and bad smells

uncutnhard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me I like both but I'm partial to a fellow uncut cock. Either one is going to have to be clean and fresh smelling anyways. Soap and water does wonders. A cut cock can be just as gross or dirty as an uncut cock. Just the feel and sensation of an uncut cock is so hot. So silky smooth.

Reactions: Atarashiya

osid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think it depends on the dick and on the general aesthetics. I'm sure some dicks look better with a foreskin, some look better without.

That said, I wish they'd stop cutting boys as babies/children. I wish I had been given a choice. I'm fairly certain that being cut has significantly reduced my sensitivity.

Reactions: Atarashiya

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
definitely think cut is better!
Cut is totally better!! Uncut's, with their heads (the one between 2 ears...not hanging limply below 2 balls) all bobbing in affirmation have bought-in to the belief that the male sexual experience is entirely dependent upon the length of ones foreskin or prepuce. In reality it is but one element in the multi-faceted and complex "formula" of pluses and minuses which make up ones total sexual experience.

Whereas foreskin fanatics rant over the claimed loss of sensitivity due to dreaded circumcisions, they deliberately make no mention that there is no standard length of foreskin except the assumption that each make that theirs IS the standard upon which every other un-circumcised male should establish their normalcy. In actuality, the length of an uncut foreskin with its claimed "loads and loads" or "hundred of thousands" or "millions and millions" of highly sensitive nerves would, by their logic, conclude that the comparative sensitivity of an uncut male born with very little foreskin and a male whose penis was circumcised either high and loose or low and loose would be very similar. Yet an un-circumcised fanatic would still derogatorily label all circumcised males to be "mutilated (?)". By that reasoning, therefore, when measured against some un-circumcised intra-group normalcy standard, would not the uncut male born with a short foreskin along with associated nerve structure also be considered a mutation (a changing or variation in some inheritable characteristics of an animal). Whether circumcised or not, both function within a normal range just like body temperature. A German doctor in the 19th Century established 98.6F to be the standard. Everyone "bought" his assumption. Recent studies say the baseline for most people is closer to 98.2 F. For a typical adult, body temperature can be anywhere from 97 F to 99 F. Babies and children have a little higher range: 97.9 F to 100.4 F. Your temperature doesn’t stay same all day, and it will vary throughout your lifetime. The penis is just as variable.

For those who intend to be offensive when they use words like mutilation, Offense is taken. There is nothing perfect about an un-circumcised penis. Religious references to humans being created in the perfect likeness of God could only at best refer to the spiritual nature. There are very few who truly believe that God is a VERY large foreskinned humanoid being who originated in Scandinavia and who lives UP there. (One man's UP is another man's Down.)