Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in basic training I'd been flirting with this woman for a while. On Sunday we went to the Buddhist service being held in the base Chapel and sat at the back. She gave me a hand job for the whole service.

Sacrilege! (I think...)

Reactions: Italian1986

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If my body wasn't violated through circumcision, I would not still be a virgin

You're circumcision is not directly responsible for your virginity. Millions upon millions upon millions of young men easily lose their virginity despite being circumcised.

Dude - please get yourself a good therapist.

D

deleted4935801

Met an older guy on Craigslist and went over for a bate session. He enjoyed watching. He handed me his laptop and said pull up whatever I wanted, so I opened up his Facebook and asked if it was ok. Luckily he was very into it, showing off a sexy mom he's friends with and a family friend in college. Needless to say I'm glad their profiles are still public.

D

deleted7917061

The first time I went to a swinger's club it was amazing.

My wife (now ex) and I arrived and started drinking the drinks we brought. In no time this couple approached us. He was tall, like 6'2 easily, fairly muscular, and an older man. She was gorgeous and athletic, a MILF vibe and sexy. We chatted for a bit, turned out they were both Bisexual, before they asked if we wanted to head downstairs to the play rooms.

He and I got to the room first and he pulled out his cock. He was at least 8 inches with a gorgeous downward curve. We 69'd for a while while our wives watched. Eventually, the wives came for the partners. I watched him fuck my ex while I fucked my gorgeous partner. We all had great climaxes and chilled for a bit.

Eventually we got dressed and started to head upstairs.

On the way, a beautiful blonde woman grabbed me and said "come back down." She was with two other couples. We entered the group area and the four women got naked and started playing. I was overly excited, stripped, and jumped in to join on the oral fun. I was told to wait like a good boy with all the other guys.

Eventually they gave us permission to join and I fucked all three of those gorgeous women while the orgy went around me. it was incredible.

Merlin1666

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My mother in law came out of her bathroom naked and stood at the top of the stairs, I was at the bottom, looked at me them slowly walked into her bedroom, I quickly run up the stairs and went into a separate toilet opposite her bedroom and started to masterbate with the door open so that she could see me, she watched me cum then just turned around and shut the door.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some years ago my boyfriend's little brother come to visit us during one week. On the second day i stole his used underwear and jerked while smelling them.

I admire you for this.

dark_helmet

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a few i could confess to, but my favorite one to tell, was probably about 20 years ago now. I had picked up a lady i had screwed a few times b4, decided to be abit adventurous and wanted a quicky, so we just went to a secluded area and i started fucking her on the hood of my car. was getting very close to cumming when all of a sudden i felt something cold and wet on my ass! a dog had come from out of the bushes and took a sniff, and when i turned around to see what the hell, his owners, an older couple also came out of the bushes. there i was my cock out of her, spasming at the point of no return and starting to shoot. they pretented not to notic and i pretended to be embarrassed lol

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had heard about my boss, the owner from a couple of guys that he was gay, or bi since he’s married with grown children. So when he told me my check didn’t make it from the bank and asked that I meet him back at the office after he went to the bank. The office was closed and all were gone when my young brain began to think maybe he was going to male a move on me.
Once he returned he asked me in and locked the doors. He offered me a bourbon and coke and started showing me a magazine like a playboy or penthouse. It was 1973. He pulled another out and started showing me pics in this one that also had naked guys. As I drank my cocktail he started telling me how this guy reminded him of me. He told me that’s what he imagined my dick looked like. He went on to tell me about his college days when he would do stuff with his roommate. Then he asked to see my dick.
All this time I knew what was coming but didn’t leave and in just a few moments he had my jeans down and was playing and sucking my dick. As I looked down at him on his knees sucking me I was a little ashamed of myself but OMG it felt so good. As I watched he started rubbing my 5.5 inches all over his face and he sucked one of my balls into his mouth. Oh man what a new feeling that was, then he started going from ball to ball. Suddenly my dick gets even harder which was impossible and he starts humming while sucking me and I felt it all boiling up. I became rigid as he pumped and sucked me into his mouth. Nothing had ever felt better and as he rose I could see he was hard and probably bigger than me as he rubbed his dick over his slacks. I wanted so bad to see his dick and wish I had from the beginning but I’m sure if I had I would have been sucking my first dick a couple of years earlier than I did. It was my last week at work before returning to HS, he told me I should drop by anytime around closing but I never did. First time I ever came from a bj and first time in someone’s mouth.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Many years ago I dated a girl whose Dad worked abroad and Mum worked long hours as a nurse. Not only was our first fuck in her parents double bed, I actually took her virginity in that bed. This resulted in the bed sheet needing an emergency wash, so after we had finished, the sheet duly got stuffed in the machine. Unfortunately her Mum came home early that day and she found the bed stripped and the machine running. I heard her asking her daughter why she was washing sheets. My face must have gone as pale as a ghost, but that girl never missed a beat in her reply, saying that the pet dog had been ill on the bed. Her Mum actually praised her for being so helpful and scolded the poor dog. I am a hopeless liar and would have fluffed it but she pulled it off effortlessly. We fucked many more times in that bed, but fortunately without further mishap!

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many years ago I dated a girl whose Dad worked abroad and Mum worked long hours as a nurse. Not only was our first fuck in her parents double bed, I actually took her virginity in that bed. This resulted in the bed sheet needing an emergency wash, so after we had finished, the sheet duly got stuffed in the machine. Unfortunately her Mum came home early that day and she found the bed stripped and the machine running. I heard her asking her daughter why she was washing sheets. My face must have gone as pale as a ghost, but that girl never missed a beat in her reply, saying that the pet dog had been ill on the bed. Her Mum actually praised her for being so helpful and scolded the poor dog. I am a hopeless liar and would have fluffed it but she pulled it off effortlessly. We fucked many more times in that bed, but fortunately without further mishap!

Had a similar experience with a vicars (priest) daughter, weren’t dating but we’d fucked a couple of times, group of us were down staying for the weekend for her 21st birthday at her dads vicarage, big family affair, bbq drinks etc, before everyone started to head to bed, she was super cautious about doing anything in the house, and so she was alone in her bed upstairs, couple people were sleeping in spare rooms and the lounge, and I got the sofa downstairs in her dads office, once everyone was in bed, myself included not expecting anything, the door to the office creeped open and in she came, we quietly fucked twice and I gave her her first experience of squirting… not particularly thinking about my surroundings, she then went back upstairs and I crashed. Woke up and went for a piss next morning, came back into the office, which reaked, and moving the covers the evidence of my nocturnal activities was blatantly clear … dark cream sofa suddenly a lot darker on the cushions, i texted her to come down quickly as her parents were already up, I could have said I’d pissed the bed, but I wasn’t particularly that drunk and didn’t fancy that conversation, she came in, looked at it, had a momentary freak out then grabbed an undrunk glass of red wine from the desk next to the sofa and poured it over the area…. I was speechless… but then realised her quick thinking, she then told her parents that whilst clearing up I’d knocked over the glass onto the sofa …..

I could live with the disappointment in their eyes haha knowing their disappointment at the truth would be far worse

Hungrhino123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I used to attend church every Sunday with family and got talking to a cute girl everytime. One time the talk eventually turned to sex and we both got super flirty and horny. Eventually we skipped out on church and went to fuck over at my place while our families were still busy in church. This became a regular thing every until I moved away for college.

R

Reticulation

About my mid 20s I was super horny. Was on a phone chat site. A guy messaged me and wanted to meet up so he could suck my cock. With no success meeting up with a woman I decided to take the man's offer. I met up with him at the hotel he was staying at. I walked in we both got undressed. I laid on my back on the bed and he started to suck my cock. We at some point got into 69 position. I stroked his cock while he sucked mine. I tried to suck his but it wasnt for me. He asked me if I'd he willing to fuck his ass. I thought well I already went this far. I pounded his ass while he stroked his cock until I came in his ass. First time I ever did anal. I got dressed left and lived my life with this secret.

lugoj

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would "accidentally" leave open videos of me jerking off on my phone when my best friend and I would hang out so he could find them and watch. Did this consistently for 2 years. I would get more creative as time went on. Videos of me using my flesh light or dildo. I would leave the room and come back to him hiding his boner. I think I may have teased him too hard, though. We never fucked and we're not friends anymore.