Random Sexual Confessions!

D

deleted1074483

another time, i'd been seeing a guy on/off for a few weeks, turned up one time and he said he had a surprise, he organised a 3sum with a very fit guy. they'd been fucking for some time and he'd not told me. anyway me and the new guy ended up taking turns with the guy i'd been seeing, then i was fucking the new guy. ended up that we were more into each other and ended up dating him not the guy i'd originally been seeing.

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Dated my ex girlfriend for 4 years throughout college. Her best friend was gay and would always be around but nothing to it. Towards the end of our relationship, I caught him jerking off during a trip and fell mouth first. Needless to say I topped him and then went on to have sex with her. She still doesn’t know to this day. I did know she
Was screwing around at the time so never had any guilt.

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Late one night (about 2am), I got an offer for a hookup and the guy who was in his late 40s wanted me to go to his flat. I don't normally meet blokes at their home first time around, but this time I did. I got there and he was incredibly drunk - slurring, stumbling around, etc and the sex (or lack of it) was pretty dull and over very quickly. He said I could stay overnight and we could continue again in the morning before he had to leave for work. I wasn't too sure about staying over at a random person's flat, but I did because it was torrential rain outside and I wasn't in any rush to go home. He fell asleep pretty quickly and very early in the morning (about 5ish), he got up and I gave him a blowjob before he left for work.

He allowed me to sleep in after he left and said that he wouldn't mind if I was still there waiting for him when he got home from work. He told me to help myself to any drinks in the kitchen and said I could have a shower if I wanted to. He then asked me to lock up if I decided to go home and to post the keys through the letterbox as his flatmate who would be returning in the evening could let him in. He said that if his flatmate were to come home and I was still there, it would be okay if I just explained the situation as he and his flatmate get on well and are easy-going with each other. He told me a little bit about his flatmate - he was in his early 30s, sporty and worked as a solicitor.

I ended up falling back to sleep in his extremely comfy king-size bed and woke up about midday. I went into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water fresh from his American style fridge-freezer. He had lovely apartment - very stylish and elegant with his own en-suite and balcony. I was kinda hoping his male flatmate would arrive home and put in an appearance but I didn't want to wait around until the evening. I dropped the guy a message to let him know I had left and posted the keys through the letterbox as he requested. We never met again and didn't stay in touch.

Bradboy

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I met a guy online. He was in late 30s., good built, nice bulge. He lived in a house, under his parents, with big frontyard and dog.
Anyway, first time we met outside, some distance from his home, but since it was unconfy i asked about havin fun at his place. He agreed and took me to his place. We had great fun, i topped him. He was tho very scared about noise and not to be heard by his falks.
It was rather late, long after midnight, and he said it was only good time for him. I replied as a joke that then i would come next time again this late or later and sneak into his bed. At my surprise that idea turned him on and after some time he sent message sayin that i was free to come any time of night and that doors were unlocked.
I showed up at 2.30 am. All was dark only left some low music on his laptop in living room. I undressed and sneaked into room. There he was sleeping in his undies and covered with some light cover. I started rubbin over his undies. It was cool gettin him hard, awaking him slowly. One thing led to other and again had great time.
And many more after.... Even at summer late time outside fun.
And maybe i'm waiting another invitation mesage yet to come

Last edited:

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at a nude beach north of Seattle, there was a nice area in the shade. I fell asleep and woke up with 4 men looking over me. I smiled and asked who wanted to fuck me first. They all had there turn, one of them 3 times

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m so Attracted to a female cousin. She’s 26yrs and I have so many nasty fantasies of her . I’d love to have secret sexual relationship with her . But I know it won’t happen.

One of my male cousins is really hot, I'd love to see him naked but we don't speak or see each other anymore. We haven't seen each other since we were much younger.

Reactions: Jarizzi and P.J.9

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love cum filled pussy and licking it . I especially love when another man’s cum is on my dick.

Omg, same I have always fantasied about licking another man's spunk out of a pussy.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a huge panty fetish. When my SIL stays over I sneak her thongs out of her bag, put them on, jerk off (I’m careful where I shoot) and then return them to her bag. Even better if they are used.

EnriqueJuanca

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once I met a guy via Grindr and he told me to meet him in the bathroom stall of a department store. I drove over and my heart was beating out of my chest when I could see him through the crack of the stall door. I went in and he was already naked from the waist down so I started sucking him. We both got completely naked and he fucked me in several positions as others kept coming in and out of the bathroom. At one point we even left the stall and he fucked me over the sink when someone could have come in at any time. It was one of the most erotic moments of my life.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My son's kindergarten teacher sucked me off while a "straight" friend of mine watched. He later got brave enough to suck me off as well and kinda got hooked on sucking dick. Well at least mine. Don't know if he sucked off any other guy.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My son's kindergarten teacher sucked me off while a "straight" friend of mine watched. He later got brave enough to suck me off as well and kinda got hooked on sucking dick. Well at least mine. Don't know if he sucked off any other guy.

Hey, have you claimed the $10,000 prize yet?

I see by your username that you are uncut and 10"...

D

deleted7917061

When I was in basic training I'd been flirting with this woman for a while. On Sunday we went to the Buddhist service being held in the base Chapel and sat at the back. She gave me a hand job for the whole service.