Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterdy I sucked off a total stranger in an adult theatre, he blew a massive load in my mouth and I swallowed it all.
After I felt he was done nutting, I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out to show him I swallowed everything.

I hope he found that nice, he immediately bee lined out of there
That is some serious skill to take a load like that!

F

FLhusband50

Yesterdy I sucked off a total stranger in an adult theatre, he blew a massive load in my mouth and I swallowed it all.
After I felt he was done nutting, I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out to show him I swallowed everything.

I hope he found that nice, he immediately bee lined out of there
My wife was on a date with a guy once. It was pleasant enough. Back at his place there was drinking and kissing. She didn't like him enough to take her clothes off but felt like was decent enough for a blow job. She sucked him off in the kitchen. Swallowed for him and then she left. Never saw him again.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fucked a couch during my animalistic phase. You know, where you'll fuck anything. Not my finest moment.
I fucked a whole in my bed when I was younger. It happened my mattress tore in the right spot so I tried it, kinda scratchy plus there were springs around I was afraid would cut me so I didn't do it again.

Reactions: nixco and diver6

hardrock9265

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I suppose this qualifies as random: in my college years I let one of my bi friends have sex with my then-girlfriend while I watched. It ended up turning into a regular thing where I’d watch them fuck and he’d have me finish him off. Adventurous times lol.

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was thrown out of a gay sauna for bad behaviour, which amused me at the time, but once I'd left I realised that in my haste I had left my glasses inside and had to go crawling back and ask reallly nicely if they could go find them...

They did.

:)
Curious what you did to get kicked out. Lol.

T

T_Lurch

I've never dated. Though I'm not sure if that's considered a sexual confession....

Reactions: Pat48081

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few months ago I went for a walk in the local woods with my dog. I was really horny and sat down on the bench next to the binman who I've spoken to before. I randomly told him I was super horny and I asked if I could have a wank whilst sitting next to him. He said we had to be really careful, but nevertheless, I took out my hard cock and starting wanking and he lent over and gave me a hand. He ended up tossing me off until I came so hard. It felt so good. Can't wait to see him again so I can get his number and arrange to return the favour ;)

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell us about that barrier?? Lol
Umm... well if you'd have asked me a year ago about my sex life, I would have told you that it was very good, thanks for asking, and that I was very secure in my own sexuality and that I've been around the block a few times and done everything I'd ever wanted to plus a bunch of stuff I probably wouldn't try again.

Now a huge amount has been realigned, and I've changed and adapted mostly quite well to that. I've done a bunch more stuff that I didn't expect to and a bunch more that I'd never even dreamed of.

Sunday cut some of my old preconceptions about what sex is, put some ideas to rest - to bed, if you like - by letting go in a particular direction.

Today, I feel like my sex life is the best, freest and most satisfying it has ever been and I still feel like there's plenty of room for manoeuvre and yet more to discover.

Something like that?

D

deleted8658631

Last time I’ve been with a woman was 10 years ago. My first time was with a member from this site.. I was 24 at the time. It’s been so long I’ve forgotten what it feels to be with someone. Not sure if she’s on here anymore. We had a god time.. and damn she had some huge tits!

Reactions: diver6 and Ryan2017

Vincent4748

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My ex boyfriend brought me to his friend's house .. we were so drunk. He fucked me..then we went back in the living room..The next minutes I was alone in the living room and he and his friend were inside the other for quite some time..I was so naive that time and didn't even knew what to think of what was happening then. It's all history haha...if they fucked, how messy was it? and how could his friend let him fuck him? He would probably knew that my bf was fucking me...ughhh funny

D

deleted1074483

with my first 'proper' ltr we got on well especially sexually but had other issues. when we split up and he got another bf he'd still come to see me behind his new partners back to have sex as he was unfulfilled by his new guy. this carried on for several months. I met and got to know his new partner a little bit. One time we were at a party and we both went to the toilets and he sucked me off and i fucked him, then we went back and continued to mix with his new partner - guilty? me? nope :)

Reactions: nixco
D

deleted1074483

on a roll now, remembering my naughty moments. same bf some years later, he'd moved to Oz and i went over for his 40th, shared his appt. Fucked him. Went with him to his birthday party where another guy caught my eye, we met up next day and i fucked him. later that evening my ex had a mate come over, was the same guy and he was introduced as my ex's new partner. He stopped over and i heard him and my ex having sex. next day after my ex had gone off to work, i fucked him again in my ex's bed. fucked them both separately a few more times too and didn't tell either don't think either knew.