Random Sexual Confessions!

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college, the nearest gay bar was an hour away. My friends and I would take turns being the designated driver for the night. One night, my friend drove us up there and I got really drunk. I went home with a guy who was also very drunk. The plans were for my friends to pick me up after they went to breakfast (this was before cell phones were common). So I went with the drunk guy to his place, we are in his living room making out. We both got naked and he couldn't get hard. So we messed around for a little bit and he then passed out on the couch. I was pissed off, I was horny and couldn't get in touch with my friends. So I went through this guy's CD collection and took a CD that I had been wanting to buy. I then found his wallet and opened it to find $9. So I took the $9. I then left his place and started walking to the restaurant where my friends hopefully were. I was really dumb, I didn't realize how far away I was and I didn't think about the fact I would have to walk through the really bad neighborhood to get to the restaurant. I walked as fast as I could and I made it there right as my friends were getting ready to drive away. When I think back on it, I think how stupid I was for going home with that guy, how stupid I was for taking his money and the CD and how stupid I was for walking to the restaurant.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had sex at my workplace (and sometimes their workplace) with each of my 4 boyfriends. The 1st boyfriend used to come into the adult bookstore I worked a few nights a week for a 2nd job. Him and I would have sex there many times with each other or with other guys. The 2nd boyfriend used to come into the bar where I would clean and stock during the day and bartend at night. We had sex pretty much everywhere in the bar. We also had sex at the grocery store where he was the manager. The 3rd boyfriend and I worked together for a summer. We had sex in the bathroom many times. The 4th boyfriend is an auto mechanic and I work there as the office manager. We've had sex in the garage a few times when nobody is around. It fulfills many fantasies of mine.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
To the son's, the father's and my surprise.... father and son were the two that I had fucked earlier that day. Neither knew that I had fucked the other. Both were shocked to run into me there. Neither one knew where to look. Both looked at the bulge in my pants. Like father, like son.
Lol ...Holy fuck!!

Bradboy

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Few years after college i met an older guy and had mutual wank and bj. He looked familiar... he was one of the college teachers (not my class tho).
Not much handsome, but he had a huge one down there tho.

Last edited:
F

FLhusband50

This is a fun topic. Like the scene in Jaws where the guys on the boat compare how they got their scars, my wife and I have layed in bed swapping our past sex stories. She wins as she's slept with a lot more people than I have. She admitted that her, her sister, and her best friend all slept with the same guy, not all at once lol.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! I was unable to find a place for random sexual confession things, so! I'm doing this here!
Feel free to post your own random confession thing!

I've wanted to share this ever since I started doing it- Over time I noticed the like 0.0003 seconds my receptive sexual partner clenches themselves, it OVERWHELMS me with incredible stimulation. I wished people did this more often. I don't say anything as I, more than anything, want them to have more fun.

So! Eventually mid anal session for myself recieving, I randomly remembered that, and started manually full force clenching my butthole. My sexual partner came quite quickly, and hard.

I have been doing this every single time I recieve, ever since. While it does take a ton of energy out of me, and makes things more difficult for me, it makes me sooo happy to give people that incredible stimulation at all times.

TL;DR- I manually clench my ass every time I'm being fucked for the entire session, as to gift the giver incredible stimulation.

in high school and college I could self suck, and used to do it often. Very surreal feeling. not quite flexible enough anymore.

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve been getting off after finding my x bfs secret tumblr accounts n how much he wanted to try other hung guys cocks and even ass without me knowing

Reactions: nixco

Athena Kolva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yesterdy I sucked off a total stranger in an adult theatre, he blew a massive load in my mouth and I swallowed it all.
After I felt he was done nutting, I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out to show him I swallowed everything.

I hope he found that nice, he immediately bee lined out of there