Results! Bathmate Hydro 7

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s not perm??? :( I thought it was. So my dick will never get bigger from consistent use??
Not in the way you might think. Mine grew after 2 years but only .25 of an inch. It's still noticable though if you consider the volume increase. They can tell...the woman I mean. Girth is more important man.

Reactions: MDM8

HungThonger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welp, I bought the Hydromax extreme 11 and going for some girth gains and maybe length. I am trying to pump up to my "slight discomfort" for the reccomened 5 min x 3 sets. Day three and I have actually filled the sides of the tube, pretty crazy! I don't want to hurt myself either. So any advice? Should I go daily or less?

Reactions: jthomasmpls

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welp, I bought the Hydromax extreme 11 and going for some girth gains and maybe length. I am trying to pump up to my "slight discomfort" for the reccomened 5 min x 3 sets. Day three and I have actually filled the sides of the tube, pretty crazy! I don't want to hurt myself either. So any advice? Should I go daily or less?

That seems insane. Bought a 7 for myself...

jthomasmpls

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let's see, or it didn't happen...:p

AXYB

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can someone please explain how to use this damn thing? I just got mine but it’s impossible to get any suction I feel. I read some forums and watched some videos but nothing helps. Somebody guide me please.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But doesn’t the manual say you have to be flaccid?
I insert into my Hydromax 9 pump with a semi erection, about 75% or so and then pump. And you have to keep pressing into your pubic bone frequently and fairly hard to increase the pressure.
Here are a couple vids of me…
FullSizeRender.MOV

IMG_4855.MOV

Attachments

D

deleted16581341

I will always recommend air pumping over water pumping, reason is , showers are for cold water..
Cold shower will give more benefit than using bathmates under hot shower will ever give.
Not trying to bash..
Yes i have two years experience with bathmate x30 and x40.
Not trying to bring down any product , if you search bathmate topics last ones, i have explained about it more why it's not good idea..

ramrod10

Experimental Member
Media
My gains were 1.5 inches using the hydro 7. I plateaud and just couldn’t gain anymore. I switched it up and started manual stretches and bought a Restorex. After another 6 months I added another .5 inch. At approx 2 inches of length growth, I’d say I’ve probably reached my max potential. The Restorex really helped with flaccid length…I was never really a shower before. Going to give it another shot with bathmate and see if there is any left in me.
What size were you when you started? Did you use the normal 7 not the wide?

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I insert into my Hydromax 9 pump with a semi erection, about 75% or so and then pump. And you have to keep pressing into your pubic bone frequently and fairly hard to increase the pressure.
Here are a couple vids of me…
Great to see you still pumping. Looking fucking superb!

Reactions: MDM8

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dudes the real gains come from air pumps. I used the bathmate for a year and some change. They are right. The permanent, or at least semi permanent comes from air pumps. Don't go crazy with them of course. Its a definite game changer. Its temporary but I have seen non temporary changes as well. It'll swell up 1 inch post pump in both dimensions. It will stick around a quarter inch in both dimensions of you keep at it. I stopped for months it stayed. Believe me don't believe me. Its the truth. I think over a long period of time the size grows exponential. My two cents.