Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on the fence honestly so I don't know. I am just experimenting with some new techniques and seeing what else I can try during my daily shower routines.
Try S2S stretching!
It works and you wil see your flaccid grow fast!

Reactions: deleted972301

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the Extreme 7. After a few months of not consistent use I am now able to fully pack it out in length and girth while in tube. Sex within a few hours of using is amazing feeling how far it is as I struggle to get it in my girlfriends little pussy. She’s even commented lately, been using more often and as mentioned filling it out finally, that my cock feels huge and hurts her now at first but once her pussy adjusts she cums like never before. She feels 10 times tighter to me when in her.
Now the truthful downside... it doesn’t last. It will last through night of fucking and in morning still larger but not as big. By next night back to normal. No permanent gains for me but definitely getting larger temporary gains.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn an inch? I used mines here's and there. My wife said she noticed a girth increase but I never used it consistently. Maybe I should. I'd kill for a 1 inch gain in both length and girth. Or at least 1 in length and 1/2 in girth. Any routines you recemmond that take minimal effort? Like just in the shower. I can't sit around doing dick stretches and shit. It's like I care, but not that much. Lol

Elmassuelto787

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got the Hydromax 7 and this thing is cool but hard to use in the shower. I can never get it to pump correctly. Now if I feel the bathtub and do it in the bath is a different story I feel like it’s easier. Kinda of inconvenient to have to fill the bathtub everytime I wanna use it

Iga

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got the Hydromax 7 and this thing is cool but hard to use in the shower. I can never get it to pump correctly. Now if I feel the bathtub and do it in the bath is a different story I feel like it’s easier. Kinda of inconvenient to have to fill the bathtub everytime I wanna use it

They do have a shower strap that makes things easier. Still tricky but manageable.

D

deleted4783311

I love this bathmate! Had sex about 4 hours after a pump session, and what a HUGE difference. After some foreplay, my unit was the biggest it's ever been. I put it to use and my wife went absolutely nuts. That extra girth is fun to cram into her, and my cock head is extra round and full now. This takes sex to a whole other level...like I'm using someone else's cock. Lol. I'm going on 5 months now with the bathmate, and its starting to payoff. When I push into her, she clenches hard around me and cums in waves. Love this thing!

Last edited:

Iga

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love this bathmate! Had sex about 4 hours after a pump session, and what a HUGE difference. After some foreplay, my unit was the biggest it's ever been. I put it to use and my wife went absolutely nuts. That extra girth is fun to cram into her, and my cock head is extra round and full now. This takes sex to a whole other level...like I'm using someone else's cock. Lol. I'm going on 5 months now with the bathmate, and its starting to payoff. When I push into her, she clenches hard around me and cums in waves. Love this thing!

Would love pics/vids of this. For science…

Reactions: jlacsamana
D

deleted972301

My problem is getting it to seal properly while standing up. I feel like it’s tricky to get to seal and pump while standing

I would try keeping water running on you while showering or just stick to using the bathmate while submerged in a bath. Ensure you keep your pubes trimmed low as well.

Reactions: palmer and Iga

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My problem is getting it to seal properly while standing up. I feel like it’s tricky to get to seal and pump while standing
I get 3/4 hard and fill the tube with hot water while I shower and then put the pump on and push hard to get the seal/pump going. I angle my dick down so I don't lose any water and have air in the tube.
And like @Lando Dameron said keep your pubes trimmed.

Elmassuelto787

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get 3/4 hard and fill the tube with hot water while I shower and then put the pump on and push hard to get the seal/pump going. I angle my dick down so I don't lose any water and have air in the tube.
And like @Lando Dameron said keep your pubes trimmed.
I been trying all these recommendations yet it still a hit or miss. I have the most success when in the bath which is kinda of annoying having to fill my bathtub every other day to use the pump. I’m keep practicing while showering. So far it seems like I can manage to only get it right once seal it properly while standing and pump away.

D

deleted972301

I been trying all these recommendations yet it still a hit or miss. I have the most success when in the bath which is kinda of annoying having to fill my bathtub every other day to use the pump. I’m keep practicing while showering. So far it seems like I can manage to only get it right once seal it properly while standing and pump away.

what’s your actual size in comparison to the hydro 7?
Sometimes it takes that area to get accustomed to the action of pumping. It happens to me as well where I get days with perfect seals and days that are trash. That’s why I’m sizing down to the hydro 7 for perfect seals everytime. I’ll use the X40 for more girth based training.

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
what’s your actual size in comparison to the hydro 7?
Sometimes it takes that area to get accustomed to the action of pumping. It happens to me as well where I get days with perfect seals and days that are trash. That’s why I’m sizing down to the hydro 7 for perfect seals everytime. I’ll use the X40 for more girth based training.
I go back and forth between my air pumps and the x40 when I can actually take a bath and get some good girth/ balls pumped.

D

deleted972301

I go back and forth between my air pumps and the x40 when I can actually take a bath and get some good girth/ balls pumped.

Yeah I just trimmed my pubes a bit lower today and was able to seal 20cm in easily during my first set. As much as I want to be a full wolf, the bush prevents better times in the tube.
I guess we all have ways to enhance our fun with the bathmate. I can’t wait to get a hydro 7 though.