Ryan Reynolds

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hate it when the photoshop skeptics are right, but they are. Here's another pic from the same series with Sandra Bullock sans pony dick vpl plus some additional Ryan pics. Pony dick or not...one hot man!

Attachments

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to say Reynolds is one of my favorite actors, gay, bi or str8, but I still believe his penis is small to average.

What a goodlooking guy. Loved that fucking awesome beard in Blade Trinity.

Cool, goodlooking guy.

S

SirConcis

Ryan Reynolds is a normal guy. Just because he is not made to look like some jock like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt etc does not make him effeminate/gay. It is wrong to compare some normal guy with some A-listers who use their fame to enhance their image of masculinity.

Do you think you could have a conversation with Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt ? But I bet you Reynolds is more down to earth and you could hold one with him.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never gotten a gay vibe from him but I do definitely get a sexy/dork vibe. To me he seems like a guy who's really handsome but maybe isn't completely aware of it. Or at least he seems to play it off pretty well. Then again, I doubt you could be married to Scarlett Johansson and not know you're at least above above in the looks department. Oh and his body is surprisingly amazing! Nice penis glimpse btw!

Says you looking mega hot in your avatar pic

BigTodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ryan Reynolds is SMOKING hot. He is the perfect man. Hot body, great sense of humour, very cute and a seemingly unassuming kinda guy. He is straight and Scarlett is the luckiest woman alive!!

S

SirConcis

No offense, but that crotch bulge is WAY too big. This would have had to have been photoshopped.

Do you really think an actor would parade in front of the media with a half boner that is so obvious ?

powerbar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He might be the vanilla wafer sexiest, but no where near the sexiest...Colin Farrell anyday over him.