Ryan Reynolds

Isus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ryan Reynolds is hot. I liked him in Van Wilder! I have to say though, when he is overtly muscly I'm not as into him... not a massive fan of too much muscle.

I feel the exact way! There's this cover he did where black and white body seems to have contracted at the the photograph was taken because every abdominal muscle is deeply displayed. It kind of grossed me out and I find his is all I need to see of his flesh to like him.

sxjTheFirst

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By the time he was in "Harold and Kumar", he had already starred in two movies and a TV series (four seasons). He was already a bigger star than either "Harold" or "Kumar" ;)
Yep I saw that his IMDB filmography later on but at that time I was clueless.

B_kevinspeed

Just Browsing
Media
For filming, Reynolds' actual costume that he wears on set
is full of sensors, much like the suits that athletes wear when
lending their on-field moves to video games. After the scenes are shot,
the sensors allow for the costume to be added via post-production technology.
The reveal of Reynolds' computer-created costume has garnered
reactions that range from praise to saying the thing makes Reynolds
look a little "silly."

<Removed original links - spam>

Non-spam links :

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CwjoKGxuZ...JaMerMnY/s400/Ryan+Reynolds+Green+lantern.jpg

http://www.blog.inspiretech.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/ryan-reynolds-green-lantern.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SirConcis

Second picture is much nicer. They are not "sensors" BTW, they are just dots. The CGI software uses those to monitor his movements and create some CGI "being" that mimics those movements.

sexysharpay

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I HATE that EW image. It's not Green Lantern. It's some Hollywood fanboy's idea of a Green Lantern costume that rips off of the X-Men fetish outfits from Bryan Singer (which worked there but not here). Which is a shame, really, because I just got used to the idea of Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan. The good news for the fanboys is they'll probably make the most of Blake Lively's cleavage when she turns into the Star Sapphire.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems every hot male star that comes along is specualted to be gay. There has been a lot of speculation about this hot young star as well.

What are your opinions..? I think the chances of him being gay are just as good for yes as no. He's not unlike anyone else in the world.

Personally I believe the chance is very good that he is. Why I really can't tell you.

What a fine looking guy..

As for his cock size I'd say average to small, not making fun either.

Attachments

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I'm the one who started the thread you may sort of be referring to: http://www.lpsg.org/200880-ryan-reynolds-seem-effeminate.html

In this thread, I didn't say that I "think" he's gay or bisexual. I just think he has an effeminate energy to him, mixed with a very masculine/male build (seen him in "Amityville Horrors"?) -- which makes him very interesting. I love a combination of masculine and feminine in a man. I meant what I wrote as a compliment.

As to whether he is really gay or straight or bisexual ... only he (and his lovers, be they male, female, or both) know for sure.

S

SirConcis

The guy has been married twice to well known females. Very doubtful he is gay. This is just wishful thinking.

Heck, I used to have foreskindar on him, hoping he was uncut. But wishing doesn't make it so. From the small glimpses, he appears to be cut. He was born in Vancouver at a time when circ was still common. Now that I am cut, I have no foreskindar on him at all.

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The guy has been married twice to well known females. Very doubtful he is gay. This is just wishful thinking.

My husband was married to a woman and they had kids together. But, I can tell you that he sucks cock like a pro.

shirtandtieguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never gotten a gay vibe from him but I do definitely get a sexy/dork vibe. To me he seems like a guy who's really handsome but maybe isn't completely aware of it. Or at least he seems to play it off pretty well. Then again, I doubt you could be married to Scarlett Johansson and not know you're at least above above in the looks department. Oh and his body is surprisingly amazing! Nice penis glimpse btw!

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe he is just a sweet guy who though he has great looks also has a nice personality.
I know that might be rare in Hollywierd but there are some exceptions to the rule. It is ok to wish that someone were gay even if they are not. Ultimately it is his call and I don't think he has stated he is gay. Even if he is, it is his choice. It could ruin his career.