I find "top only, no sucking" models incredibly boring. I also don't fancy total bottoms. For me the best sort are very masculine tops who give up their ass and their mouths once in a while. Maybe its just me lol :joy:
Not just you.
As much as I liked a couple of the older Sean Cody models like Parker/Matt, the fact they never did oral at all is boring.
If you can top or bottom, you can do oral.

Not just you.
As much as I liked a couple of the older Sean Cody models like Parker/Matt, the fact they never did oral at all is boring.
If you can top or bottom, you can do oral.
Me too. But I would even accept that now if they only brought back these kind of models they had in the golden age of Sean Cody. *sigh*

Reactions: MinterGreen
His legs had to be amputated due to a traumatic injury.
I remember hearing about that and, at the time, it was claimed as a rumor, but it's all we know of him post SC other than the story from a supposed cooking school classmate talking about his personality before he went into the military.

I remember hearing about that and, at the time, it was claimed as a rumor, but it's all we know of him post SC other than the story from a supposed cooking school classmate talking about his personality before he went into the military.
There's video of him as an amputee. I can't remember where I saw it, but was like a little mini-documentary featuring his story.

It's definitely true, I saw a video somewhere many years ago (i think it was a news story about veterans?) and he was there in a wheelchair.

Reactions: MinterGreen