Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Shawn said he was going to audition for Simon in the Love Simon movie, why would he even consider that if he had such intense fears of being perceived as gay?

Also Shawn posted another photo to his Insta, it's him expressing his love and support for Teddy. Interesting photo and caption to post mere hours after this article was published. Shawn probably wanted to reassure that he is a ally to our community given how bad the article made him look.

Remember when Shawn said he was going to audition for Simon in the Love Simon movie, why would he even consider that if he had such intense fears of being perceived as gay?

Also Shawn posted another photo to his Insta, it's him expressing his love and support for Teddy. Interesting photo and caption to post mere hours after this article was published. Shawn probably wanted to reassure that he is a ally to our community given how bad the article made him look.

Your posts piss me off, please put me on your ignore list. Heaven knows you are going on mine.

This is unfortunate. But I mean the article itself reveals how much he cares about public opinion of himself, and he had no issue repeating how supportive he was of Teddy's transition while promoting his album over and over. Not to mention saying how his album was going to have no pronouns as a sign of support... which of course was a blatant lie.

Anyway, he is the perfect mold of what it takes to be a young heartthrob superstar so the fact that people are making him out to be some kind of victim is quite telling of the world we live in.

I support him and his good looks (which is what this thread is for) but that article just made him look bad in my eyes

There’s no such thing as a totally straight or gay person, everyone is bisexual/sexually fluid to some degree.

Shawn’s comments scream homophobia to me. If he was comfortable with his own sexuality and homosexuality along with bisexuality etc... He wouldn’t care what people assumed. He’d just roll with it and loved and fucked who he wanted.

Reactions: Biguysighs
The whole thread turning into a pity party.
I told y'all he secretly come's on here and reads all the comments about him. That article proves it. He just didnt want to bring light to this forum by saying LPSG so instead he said youtube comments to PG shit up. Imagine the headline on the news after this Shawn spends his night surfing a large penis support group website* BRILLIANT.

You dont have to be a member to read threads on here. Todrick in his post proves that everyone knows but pretend they dont. Coming out might slow his bags because we all know is underage girls who aint hit puberty yet who buy his music (dont @me for this). On another note can we get back to naughty pics and fantasies until sis is ready to accept herself and keep living her best straight life?
Zl7NeOq.gif
Shawn gurl take notes from Taylor launter
taylor-lautner-gay-hand-animated-gif.gif

Fabulous
can you elaborate a bit on Taylor Lautner? please

There’s no such thing as a totally straight or gay person, everyone is bisexual/sexually fluid to some degree.

Shawn’s comments scream homophobia to me. If he was comfortable with his own sexuality and homosexuality along with bisexuality etc... He wouldn’t care what people assumed. He’d just roll with it and loved and fucked who he wanted.

The topic of a rumur isn’t the determining factor for the potential annoyance it can generate to the subject of the rumour - it’s the persistence of it, and how regularly and often the rumour is put forth than causes the annoyance, especially if the content of the rumour is untrue. You should be able to differentiate that, rather than rushing to pull up coblestones to errect the outrage-barricades on the streets of a town called homophobia.

Poor Shawn. It's like reliving my own closeted life. Putting out fires everywhere, being homophobic to put people off my gay scent, even though I wanted to suck dick badly.

He's going to come crashing out. He's too far down the gay rabbit hole! It's a very stressful time.

Isn't it amazing that everyone on the internet knows more about Shawn's sexual orientation than he does.

I don't think anyone is in a position to judge. We can't relate to what it's like to have literally millions of people critiquing our every move. Picking up on any little subtle thing you do that can be perceived as a feminine mannerism.

I think it was pretty much a lose lose situation for him to comment publicly about his sexuality, because no matter what his answer was, he was always going to piss off at least one group of people. But at the same time i think he's well within his rights to, after years of speculation, take the opportunity to address it. And that people should be OK with him doing so. If i had to put up with years of speculation i wouldn't be handling myself as respectfully as he is and quite frankly, id be pissed that that was what people were choosing to focus on.

He's allowed to say he's straight, and that he supports the LGBTQ community whole heartily, and that he means no disrespect. Feels like a lot of gays wont accept him for not being gay and declaring so, which is a shame.

You know Mitch Grassi from the band Pentatonix? People constantly say he sings like a girl. How does he respond? He says thank you, not in a patronizing way, but with sincerity. Why? Because Mitch knows that isn't a insult, it's a compliment, he is confident and comfortable in himself.

If someone asks Shawn if he is gay he should say something like "i wish i was". Why? Because there is nothing wrong with being gay. There is nothing wrong with people thinking you are gay (as long as you don't exploit that).

I can understand getting bored of the topic, and annoyed that it keeps getting mentioned, but that is part of being famous you are going to get asked questions about the same thing no matter the topic thousands of times.

Shawn can learn a lot from Johnny:

Shawn Mendes: “I wake in a cold sweat because people won’t stop calling me gay and it’s ruining my life”

Johnny Galecki: “I’ve never really addressed those rumors because I figured, ‘Why defend yourself against something that is not offensive’?”

tumblr_pit7foBd9W1wb1iz2o1_400.gif
tumblr_pit8foBd9W1wb1iz2o2_400.gif

I think some people forget that sexuality isn’t someone’s opinion. You can’t have an opinion on someone’s sexuality. You’re either right or wrong.

Shawn made a video a couple years ago saying he was straight but people continued and continued to force being gay on him. Constantly saying he’s a bottom. Speculating relationships with every man he is seen with, including his friends.

he's obviously gay, the article only made it more evident.
no straight person would have a panic attack over watching Love Simon and STORM out of the cinema, and no straigt person would be suicidal over people on the internet calling you a bottom lol
he's so dramatic, sis needs to calm down, it's not that big of a deal

You know Mitch Grassi from the band Pentatonix? People constantly say he sings like a girl. How does he respond? He says thank you, not in a patronizing way, but with sincerity. Why? Because Mitch knows that isn't a insult, it's a compliment, he is confident and comfortable in himself.

If someone asks Shawn if he is gay he should say something like "i wish i was". Why? Because there is nothing wrong with being gay. There is nothing wrong with people thinking you are gay (as long as you don't exploit that).

I can understand getting bored of the topic, and annoyed that it keeps getting mentioned, but that is part of being famous you are going to get asked questions about the same thing no matter the topic thousands of times.

Shawn can learn a lot from Johnny:

Shawn Mendes: “I wake in a cold sweat because people won’t stop calling me gay and it’s ruining my life”

Johnny Galecki: “I’ve never really addressed those rumors because I figured, ‘Why defend yourself against something that is not offensive’?”

View attachment 1378567 View attachment 1378568
“I wish I was” lol girl are you Eureka O’Hara

Hey, can someone sum up what happend

Shawn complained about stupid people wbo always have to call him gay. So stupid people on here are calling him even more gay of course. Pretty boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.