Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn will never stop being gay bashed because look at people like Troye Sivan, Ricky Martin, Connor Franta, Jackson Kreoich, etc

All claimed to not be gay but years later came out.

Shawn is not even answering the question correctly. He should say he doesn’t like boys. He’s not being specific here “gay” is not the general term for liking the same sex. There’s bi, pan, and all sorts of shit

p9yowl2z2t001.jpg pKF60eXEAAGZxD.jpg

Justin’s reaction to being called a lesbian that had his Calvin Ad’s enhanced.

Until Shawn does the same with his hard cock inside a vag...
He doesn’t need to prove he’s straight. He is straight. End of story. NEXT!

It’s been crazy to see the various reactions of Shawn’s fist real “scandal”... while there’s a lot calling his comments veiled homophobia; or anxiety of someone closeted; looks like most of the gay social media elite are in defense mode... for example, prince twink of vanilla content Connor Franta...

nobody cares what Connor thinks, not even his own followers. :joy: Will Jeffree Star or Shane Dawson care enough to comment? :eyes:

Reactions: Biguysighs
All sexy young celebrities get part of their fanbases speculating on their orientation. Most sexy young celebs (Shawn included) have PR teams - people
this photo is epic, i will never get bored of it
Ikr?! I was going to post the exact same sentiment! :heart_eyes::heart: but I didn’t want to stop the flow of every single human on Earth posting his opinion about Shawn Mendes’ interview here

Reactions: zaynmlk1626
All sexy young celebrities get part of their fanbases speculating on their orientation. Most sexy young celebs (Shawn included) have PR teams - people

Ikr?! I was going to post the exact same sentiment! :heart_eyes::heart: but I didn’t want to stop the flow of every single human on Earth posting his opinion about Shawn Mendes’ interview here
Sorry, I’d copied/pasted that bit above from another person’s post to send to someone, and it somehow got pasted into my reply here. Is there *any* way to edit a post on LPSG??

I want Shawn to say the following: I am straight, I like pussy, I like to put my straight tongue in a hairy cat and taste salty, sweaty vag juices! I like to fuck sluts and never call them again. I like to suck on their boobs and play guitar with their clits!

Can anyone even imagine him doing any of that? Because all I see is Shawn on all 4s being fucked senseless by his Aussie model "friend" while screaming "I like Beyonce because she's faaaabulous" ;)

He is damaging the gay community with his shit interview answers making it seem like being gay is awful. I'm literally losing respect for him daily
You sound dumb as fuck. I’m gay and what he said is not damaging at all. There is nothing wrong with straight men not wanting to be called gay if they aren’t. White gays kill me. So damn sensitive.

You sound dumb as fuck. I’m gay and what he said is not damaging at all. There is nothing wrong with straight men not wanting to be called gay if they aren’t. White gays kill me. So damn sensitive.

A racist gay hating on other gays. Shame were you rejected by a white guy on grindr? It's probably because you're ugly as fuck and not because you're black.

He is damaging the gay community with his shit interview answers making it seem like being gay is awful. I'm literally losing respect for him daily

It’s people in the gay community that are damaging the gay community. Constant comments and jokes about his behaviour and pressuring him to be gay is not normal behaviour. All it does is cements homophobes view that gay people want to turn straight people gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.