Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most dissapointing thing from the Rolling Stone interview was finding out that he smokes weed all the time.
i think him and all the magcon boys are huge potheads. not that surprising.
it's pretty hard to find an internet celebrity in l.a. that doesn't smoke weed

Reactions: Jayce trent
i would respect him so much more and even think he could help advance society/acceptance a bit if in the article he had been blase about the gay thing and just been like "people think I'm gay, so what? being gay is awesome!" or something like that, but instead this shit is gonna reinforce a lot of negative thoughts/connotations to his very, very young fanbase. Missed opportunity, tbh.

Do you know whats worse than having anxiety because everyone assumes youre gay?.....actually fucking being gay. Yes he's human but the guy is living his dream with his lavish life. I'll spare my sympathy for actual queer guys that hide their sexuality out of fear.
You read my entire post (hopefully) and all you still didn't get what I was trying to say? You really think he's not homosexual? It's obvious that Shawn's gay to some degree if he gets anxiety and panic attacks over people assuming he's gay or watching a movie about being outed.

I'll repeat it again if you decide to let this post fly over your head too: Shawn's gay (at least to some extent). People are absolute dickheads for literally bullying this guy about his sexuality. The anxiety of people pressuring you to come out when you're not ready is incredible. People like you and the person I quoted in my initial post are an example of what's wrong with the gay community. Don't be an ignorant, inconsiderate prick regarding the terrifying situations people go through with coming out in a predominantly straight upbringing. His anxiety doesn't come from people assuming he's gay when he isn't, it's from people assuming he's gay when he's actually fucking gay.

Hope you got it this time.

There is something phony about the Rolling Stone interview. I think his record label paid the reporter to make that up so people would think he is straight. If they really cared about HIM instead of the dollars he is making for them they would let him come out. The smoking and mushrooms? Shawn please don't go there.

Reactions: Bootyluver
Smoking weed and trying psychedelics isn't going down the wrong path. Psychedelics are drugs that make you think more creatively and open your mind which is what would help a musician make better music. Even if he wasn't a musician, why would you not want to try psychedelics?
They're not addictive either so I see no problem

Reactions: Lmiller4g
There is something phony about the Rolling Stone interview. I think his record label paid the reporter to make that up so people would think he is straight. If they really cared about HIM instead of the dollars he is making for them they would let him come out. The smoking and mushrooms? Shawn please don't go there.

Journos don't usually fall out with management by painting their clients in a bad light without a reason. Questioning why he ghosted his relatives, making him seem self absorbed via Twitter searches, pointing out his moodiness and implying homophobia is quite the character assassination. That and the whole girl just happening to be followed on Insta (odd co-incidence) leads me to think the article has more than meet the eye.

Journos don't usually fall out with management by painting their clients in a bad light without a reason. Questioning why he ghosted his relatives, making him seem self absorbed via Twitter searches, pointing out his moodiness and implying homophobia is quite the character assassination. That and the whole girl just happening to be followed on Insta (odd co-incidence) leads me to think the article has more than meet the eye.
Shawn is following the reporter on ig?

The only conspiracy I’ll entertain is that I think Shawn might have had an agenda and wanted to mention it, but it backfired... it seems like a lot of the behavior the interviewer captured was Shawn trying to put on a show and “act straight”... like the mention of “when Shawn’s eyes wander elsewhere: Three girls in bikinis are walking up from the beach. “There’s definitely some cuties here,” [said Shawn]”—or when “he blows one last kiss and gets in the next van. “Is everybody here gorgeous?” he says. “Did I stumble upon the most beautiful country in the world or something? They all have these beautiful eyes.”” Not to mention the whole episode of presumably hooking up with the Hungarian bartender... all that talk and behavior seems oddly fuckboy-ish and that is not his reputation.

How many closeted guys have tried making side comments about a girls appearance, but it just comes off awkward—randomly laying down a “dude, she’s so hot” like it’s gonna put people off the gay scent. I know I’d go bro-mode at random times when I was closeted and it never played smooth. That’s exactly where my mind goes with those quotes from the interview.

The only conspiracy I’ll entertain is that I think Shawn might have had an agenda and wanted to mention it, but it backfired... it seems like a lot of the behavior the interviewer captured was Shawn trying to put on a show and “act straight”... like the mention of “when Shawn’s eyes wander elsewhere: Three girls in bikinis are walking up from the beach. “There’s definitely some cuties here,” [said Shawn]”—or when “he blows one last kiss and gets in the next van. “Is everybody here gorgeous?” he says. “Did I stumble upon the most beautiful country in the world or something? They all have these beautiful eyes.”” Not to mention the whole episode of presumably hooking up with the Hungarian bartender... all that talk and behavior seems oddly fuckboy-ish and that is not his reputation.

How many closeted guys have tried making side comments about a girls appearance, but it just comes off awkward—randomly laying down a “dude, she’s so hot” like it’s gonna put people off the gay scent. I know I’d go bro-mode at random times when I was closeted and it never played smooth. That’s exactly where my mind goes with those quotes from the interview.
Bottoms are the most obvious closet gays lmao. God I hope he isn't reading this site :joy:

No one is forcing him to come out in case he is gay. He is bringing a negative light to it and says its killing him so much people think he is gay because being gay is so awful to the point you get panic attack. I would understand this
from people in oppressed families or countries where as other said on here, gays fear for your life everyday for just being gay.

He sitting there all privileged with his management, got an ass itch and felt it's time i make this more about Me me me me and get sympathy out of it. Either his management is badly doing their jobs or we just seeing Shawn's true self-hate face. It is easy to become like that when you live the life he lives and everyone wants to fuck you or simply adore you.
Why doesnt he just say STOP, I AM NOT INTO MEN FOR THE RECORD?

There is clearly a reason why he doesnt do this and keeps trying to use the oh it shouldn't matter who i lay with.
Like others said if at least he fully ignored all this like other entertainers who dont care for rumors and did not bash being gay in this interview then it would make sense but he just painted himself in a really bad light.

I hope he is well and i hope he gets help to deal with his issues. End of the day i am sure no one here wishes for anything bad to happen to him.

Body language and mannerism never lie but doesn't mean we always listen to it since the body just obeys our mind.

A racist gay hating on other gays. Shame were you rejected by a white guy on grindr? It's probably because you're ugly as fuck and not because you're black.
I can’t be racist idiot. Read a fucking book. But your racism busted out of you in that comment though lol. Have a good life.

Reactions: 765798
Status
Not open for further replies.