Showing at gym

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Depends on the shirt. If it's snug, no. Based on experience, a long shirt stretched down over my waist doesn't help at all. Just sort of emphasizes the bas-relief.
Maybe a really long, loose shirt would, but it would be too baggy over the rest of me, like a Richard Simmons shirt.
Looser pants make me look, as my wife says, like I'm wearing a paper bag.

Basically, I try to ignore it.
So what if your gym wear looks like a paper bag?

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, I'm a young hung twink type. I'm looking for a older daddy type for a gym partner maybe more.

My stats are
5'9 165lbs

I am interested in working out, maybe hitting the showers after to show off a little!

I REALLY enjoy the occasional public shower. It's always nice to show off a bit!

Please send a few photos of yourself!

You can reach me on kik: hung_4_fun
Snapchat: youngntatted412

The older the better++++
Big balls+++++
Hung++++
Successful+++++++ View attachment 918566
hey you look hot i want to take a shower with you and we both are hard

HunterGreen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Letting your bulge show is natural. Unlike a lot of primates, our cocks are constantly on display, we just cover them up with clothing. Its a sexual characteristic that tells the world that you are a man. No hide it, dude.

For me, I always have a cock ring on at the gym. It gives the twins a little lift and keeps them mostly out of the way. If I'm in old cotton shorts, the 4 inch inseam ones from Gold Gym back in the day, I'll have a jock on so I don't actually slip out. Otherwise I'll probably wear silkies, and they have a built in liner.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Letting your bulge show is natural. Unlike a lot of primates, our cocks are constantly on display, we just cover them up with clothing. Its a sexual characteristic that tells the world that you are a man. No hide it, dude.

For me, I always have a cock ring on at the gym. It gives the twins a little lift and keeps them mostly out of the way. If I'm in old cotton shorts, the 4 inch inseam ones from Gold Gym back in the day, I'll have a jock on so I don't actually slip out. Otherwise I'll probably wear silkies, and they have a built in liner.

i agree. I stay naked in the locker room as much as possible so all the damaged guys changing under a towel out of embarrassment they have a cock between their legs can see cock pride is a good thing and they should be proud as well.
Locker room Soft.jpg

D

deleted1138933

Pfff, just another humble-brag post. Woe is me, I’m sooo big I show.

This could go either here or in the forum for appearance issues. And gets back to my very first post on LPSG.

I almost got hurt yesterday at the gym. Was doing shoulder presses with dumbbells. Looked in the mirror. Saw my package.

Bulge is one thing. I had my whole manhood front and center in bas relief. Pretty nearly every detail.

Instinctive reaction came next. I sorta twerked to try to hide it while the weights were overhead. That's a lumbar herniation in the making.

I had been talking to a guy just before it happened and I was worrried he'd have looked in the mirror before I had.

I was wearing loose heavy cotton boxer briefs underneath Adidas shorts. May as well have been commando. I've tried to get over it and not care but this one was a doozy.

My wife says I should wear tight undies to avoid this but they don't work so well either because sometines they'll securely hold Mr. Happy in protruding positions.

And I'm not wearing a jockstrap. That's off the table.

What do you guys do?
I am curious as to your strong opposition to wearing a jock strap?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Since I don’t have an outie, and I tend to retry strong modesty, I’m curious what understuff can help, of not solve.
Is tight, like boxer briefs, helpful?
Another loose layer?
The liners of swim trunks?

you are basically trying to not show the actuality, yes?

I only have to focus on my breasts not bouncing because ouch. So “crushing sports bra” is the best option. And it does keep me on track so I get done and change!
(FWIW, I see a couple dudes who should think about one.)