Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fair enough, creepy is definitely in the eye of the beholder and I know women who will laugh off a dick pic from a near-stranger if he's good looking but freak out if a guy they're not into asks what part of the state they live in. But isn't part of the fun of going to a cruisy gym flirting with other guys who look like they go to the gym?

An attractive young woman typically does not go to a nightclub to meet someone her father's age, and nobody would fault her for being uncomfortable if one persistently leered at her without any evidence the attention was wanted. Cruising is supposed to be mutual... not that it warrants body shaming but if you've made it clear to someone that you're not interested and they continue to aggressively follow you around, it doesn't matter how attractive they are.

Reactions: Gj816

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's kind of weird for me now in some ways. Pre pandemic, the gym was moms and retired folks during the day. The few times I played hooky from work that's how it was. But now post covid (and early retired)... My gym has flipped. It's FULL of 20-30 somethings. There are only a handful of us older members during the day (late morning). Fortunately I don't wear my glasses during my workout so everyone is a bit of blur. ;)

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All these stories simply do not happen at my previous gym (Jett's) and at my current gym (BasicFit). Maybe "creeps" are something Anglo-Saxon?

I can only say that folks, young and old, handsome and ugly, muscled and obese, enter my gym with their barcode and simply do their rounds.

I do not recognize those stories of old fatties doing nothing but peeping guys working out. Very strange that it seems a frequent phenomenon in the US and UK.

Or are we talking about gay-only gyms? Those often are more pick-up places for sex than a serious gym, I guess.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I do not recognize those stories of old fatties doing nothing but peeping guys working out. Very strange that it seems a frequent phenomenon in the US and UK.

Or are we talking about gay-only gyms? Those often are more pick-up places for sex than a serious gym, I guess.
Nah, it happens in chain gyms with HS students and others right nearby.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's interesting to note that all these men that are interested in you are, as you wrote, old, fat, bald. It seems that the problem is not that they are interested in you, but that they do not match your idea of make beauty. Otherwise, I wouldn't see the need of clarifying that they are old and fat.

If you don't like to be cruised at the gym you'll never like it. Apparently, you don't like *who* is hitting you.
This right here. ^^^

Now I'm in no way defending "creeping". And I'm sure it can be uncomfortable to the person at the receiving end no doubt (every women I know has a story). But we have a problem with aging: Our brains don't care. When I was in my 20's (and single), I flirted a bit and made small talk at the gym. Most times it was just in quick passing. Occasionally it led to something fruitful. I was young and in decent shape. But now we are older. And a woman in her early 20's with a fantastic body still looks just as attractive to us as when we were "young". So beside the important fact that I'm married, I also had to teach myself to understand I'm a much older man. Aging does not automatically turn off the "that much younger person looks hot or approachable" indicator. So we are left with our own self control. And like all things in life, some of us have not quite mastered life. I had an uncle teach me his "two second rule". If you look more than two seconds... You're leering (creeping). :p

Yosakakakaka

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just let those creeps watch. Who cares. And I don’t mind being watched. There was this creepy pervert in my gym, who follows us everywhere and stare. Most dudes were annoyed and trying to avoid, but this creep still being creepy and follow and stare them in locker, shower and sauna. I just change and open my towel right in front of his face. Once I saw him creep on my shower curtain. I just opened the curtain and continued shower and let him watch. I kinda enjoyed it.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just let those creeps watch. Who cares. And I don’t mind being watched. There was this creepy pervert in my gym, who follows us everywhere and stare. Most dudes were annoyed and trying to avoid, but this creep still being creepy and follow and stare them in locker, shower and sauna. I just change and open my towel right in front of his face. Once I saw him creep on my shower curtain. I just opened the curtain and continued shower and let him watch. I kinda enjoyed it.
that's exactly what I'd do, too. Give him something really look at. I work HARD at getting a nice body and I'm glad to show it off as much as possible.