This or that and what do you think.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not consider it a courtesy. This is the height of rudeness. All you have is some vague accusation of impropriety without the decency of showing what you're talking about. You're a filty little liar. Prove your point or fuck off.

Many words begin with M. I have not the least idea what you mean.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not consider it a courtesy. This is the height of rudeness. All you have is some vague accusation of impropriety without the decency of showing what you're talking about. You're a filty little liar. Prove your point or fuck off.

Many words begin with M. I have not the least idea what you mean.

you are smart to trying to make me be like you. you know what life experience of yours starts with " M " and you did it once. Get it now..?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you are smart to trying to make me be like you. you know what life experience of yours starts with " M " and you did it once. Get it now..?
LOL No. There is nothing I have posted here that can possibly shame me. You're a filty, lying, dickless wonder. You've done a fabulous job illistrating that by claiming there is something I posted publicly that should bring me shame, but failing to show anything at all, because: such a post does not exist. There are zero posts of which I am ashamed. Zero. And unless you can show otherwise, you're just proving my point about you. Impotent loser. Utterly powerless. Has to lie to feel big. You must feel gigantic right now, sitting atop your pile of lies. The post isn't real, or you'd simply provide a link. Liar.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL No. There is nothing I have posted here that can possibly shame me. You're a filty, lying, dickless wonder. You've done a fabulous job illistrating that by claiming there is something I posted publicly that should bring me shame, but failing to show anything at all, because: such a post does not exist. There are zero posts of which I am ashamed. Zero. And unless you can show otherwise, you're just proving my point about you. Impotent loser. Utterly powerless. Has to lie to feel big. You must feel gigantic right now, sitting atop your pile of lies. The post isn't real, or you'd simply provide a link. Liar.

lol i can nearly see your face turn red from rage. how i wish i was there to see it in person.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol i can nearly see your face turn red from rage. how i wish i was there to see it in person.
15315092877251396924633.jpg

No make up, and no rage. You are wholly impotent. No power. And not a shred of truth in your body. There is no post. You are as full of shit as any other turd.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can i consider this a challenge to show you my power and that i'm not impotent ? do you want me back in line and to rejoin the flock of the people that kiss the ground you walk on..? LOL. you crave equality and when i treat you like all other people and call you out while respecting your past you lash out. well equality sucks. heh

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can i consider this a challenge to show you my power and that i'm not impotent ? do you want me back in line and to rejoin the flock of the people that kiss the ground you walk on..? LOL. you crave equality and when i treat you like all other people and call you out while respecting your past you lash out. well equality sucks. heh
You are not respecting my past. You are being rude by lying about me. Prove otherwise; you cannot. I would consider it very respectful and respectable if you would stop claiming I said something without showing where and when I said it. I do not see linking to posts in your past as disrespectful, but rather as being forthright enough to make sure that you know exactly what point is being made, and why, and I link to them (unless I'm having technical difficulty, in which case I show a screen capture). That is because I offer the courtesy of allowing you, and everyone reading, the opportunity to examine the truth, and draw their own conclusions. You? You are just making up lies. No one here but you claims it is disrespectful to link to other posts. Clearly, you are immersed in a culture that respects transparency.

Here is what you should do if you have the least shred if integrity. Make your point, and make it clearly. One problem is I don't even know what you are trying to say about me. Then, post a link to whatever posts you claim support your point. I have no idea what you are trying to say about me, nor what posts you are talking about. Is it my marriage? I'm not ashamed of my marriage. Post a link.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rejoin the flock of the people that kiss the ground you walk on..? LOL
I thought you said you never kissed my ass? Which is it? You never did, or you think I want you to rejoin those who do?

Liar.

Equality would be that you support your claims against me, especially since you are untrustworthy as a known and repeatedly proven liar.

If there was something you could quote in context, you would. That would be fair. That would be clear. That would be righteous.

You are not a man. You are as full of shit as any other impotent, dickless, turd.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never said ashamed though.
Then why would it be a bad thing to link to it?

I am the sum of my experiences. I am proud of myself. You may show anything I have ever published. If enough time has passed, I might not still be that person, but I am very pleased with myself at all times. You dishonor me in two ways. You imply that there is something I would not want brought up because of how it would make me seem, and then refuse to prove it. You're lying.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you said you never kissed my ass? Which is it? You never did, or you think I want you to rejoin those who do?

Liar.

Equality would be that you support your claims against me, especially since you are untrustworthy as a known and repeatedly proven liar.

If there was something you could quote in context, you would. That would be fair. That would be clear. That would be righteous.

You are not a man. You are as full of shit as any other impotent, dickless, turd.

equality is me exposing you like i do with some of the guys. i treat both genders equally. you are not used to it because you surround yourself with men that kiss your ass and kiss the ground you walk on.

Then why would it be a bad thing to link to it?

I am the sum of my experiences. I am proud of myself. You may show anything I have ever published. If enough time has passed, I might not still be that person, but I am very pleased with myself at all times. You dishonor me in two ways. You imply that there is something I would not want brought up because of how it would make me seem, and then refuse to prove it. You're lying.

well since You mentioned this life experience of yours. It doesn't help you look good stating that your husband was a closeted gay and quit women while married to you. he quit an entire gender , this speaks volumes. also it's bad for you because as said by you, you wasted your fertile years with him. this sucks as i assume. so yeah i guess there is a bit of regret in your words i believe.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
equality is me exposing you like i do with some of the guys. i treat both genders equally. you are not used to it because you surround yourself with men that kiss your ass and kiss the ground you walk on.

well since You mentioned this life experience of yours. It doesn't help you look good stating that your husband was a closeted gay and quit women while married to you. he quit an entire gender , this speaks volumes. also it's bad for you because as said by you, you wasted your fertile years with him. this sucks as i assume. so yeah i guess there is a bit of regret in your words i believe.
How does this reflect on me other than I believed lies he was telling himself and everyone about his sexuality. Let me be clear. I never said he quit women while we were together. You're a liar. This is why I said to quote me. I have repeatedly stated that he was never attracted to women, just able to identify attractive women. When I look back, it is easy to see he was never attracted to me, even though he does (even to this day) love me very much. He lacks the experience to know that the love we share is not romantic love. My marriage does not say anything bad about me at all. I married my very best friend, and we continue to take very good care of each other despite the marriage being over. Marrying him was a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. Your interpretation of these facts, and your refusal to post a link to my post in context speaks volumes about you.

It would be honorable for you to post a link to my posts rather than put your own slant on my words in a thread that provides no other context for people to judge for themselves whether or not what you say is true. But you are entirely without honor. A liar. A shit.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does this reflect on me other than I believed lies he was telling himself and everyone about his sexuality. Let me be clear. I never said he quit women while we were together. You're a liar. This is why I said to quote me. I have repeatedly stated that he was never attracted to women, just able to identify attractive women. When I look back, it is easy to see he was never attracted to me, even though he does (even to this day) love me very much. He lacks the experience to know that the love we share is not romantic love. My marriage does not say anything bad about me at all. I married my very best friend, and we continue to take very good care of each other despite the marriage being over. Marrying him was a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. Your interpretation of these facts, and your refusal to post a link to my post in context speaks volumes about you.

It would be honorable for you to post a link to my posts rather than put your own slant on my words in a thread that provides no other context for people to judge for themselves whether or not what you say is true. But you are entirely without honor. A liar. A shit.

taste your own medicine for a change. it taste good. right..? it must feel great that you found out that he didn't even want you to begin with. it must feel good that you wasted all those fertile years with him.. see you fucked up in your life and now it's a bit to late to do something about it. see i MAY be a failure in LPSG but you failed in the only place that counts and that's IRL. so yeah that happened. live with it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
taste your own medicine for a change. it taste good. right..? it must feel great that you found out that he didn't even want you to begin with. it must feel good that you wasted all those fertile years with him.. see you fucked up in your life and now it's a bit to late to do something about it. see i MAY be a failure in LPSG but you failed in the only place that counts and that's IRL. so yeah that happened. live with it.
What does it say about you that though you cheerfully suck cock, you prefer the company of a woman but cannot have one, certainly cannot keep one at your side caring for you every day. Oh, wait. You also failed to find a man to let you do that. What more does it say that though my husband is in denial about his sexuality, even though he is gay he has been able to attract and keep the loyalty of a woman for twelve years and counting, and you can't? I anticipate and meet his needs for nutrition, affection, pain management, and socialization, I provide support and networking to promote his career. He does the same for me. You have NOBODY like that. We do. I chose the wrong husband, but not a bad one at all. If I wanted, he would impregnate me. I do not believe a man I intend to divorce is a good choice for procreation, and so I don't ask him to join me in parenthood. It is true that I wanted to experience biological motherhood, but so have millions of other women who won't, and they aren't failures either. In life, one doesn't always get absolutely everything one wants. If someone had taught you that growing up, you might have become a man.

I own the house I live in, and two others. I have food in my pantry and fridge, comfort, three partners to explore, my best friend as my husband and co-pilot, the love and support of many other friends, some of whom are like family, a growing small business (micro-business, really, but it is brand new), and things to which to look forward. That is not a failed life.

I wonder if your mother wishes she had swallowed you.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Soren, you are really close to the edge when people go from annoyed by your actions to hating you as a person. It's best to stop now.

Ms. Altered has a tremendous amount of support and respect on this board. You, not so much. It would be very easy for everyone active woman to put you on ignore.
You will effectively be banned from the site. I already have you on ignore. Ms. Altred comments got me curious enough to click the view ignored content option. What I saw... pathetic is not too strong of a word. You can't hurt Ms. Altered because Ms. Altered is bone-exposed honest about who she is and how she lives. She might have made different choices with other information, but she doesn't hate herself enough to let anything subtract from her self-worth. All your attack on one woman lets all the women here know who you are. What you really think of us. And the motivation behind your every move. You don't even rate troll... you're just an asshole. It's fucking sad.

Womangs, If ya ever thought I had a good idea I suggest a group-wide ignore of Soren. From now and until his flailing gets him banned we do not respond to any of his postings. Let him rage himself into a ban-hammer. We'll all be better off for it.