Told My Wife I Want To Watch

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I was your wife I'd just punch you in the face.
With the plate. If someone was like, "Oh, hey, did you love your omlette? I jizzed in it! Just for you, my dearest love!" I would hit him with the plate. I would hit him until the plate broke. And he had better hit me back at that point, because I might be unable to stop short of stabbing him with a shard. It's that serious. You do NOT fuck with people when you feed them. This is one of the most serious kinds of violations of trust.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't know how to answer this. I wanted to be flippant and post something sarcastic.

But this is really a serious matter. It's a control issue because of his perceived incapacity, and it's a symptom of something a lot more serious and sinister.

You obviously don't really love your wife, or you'd want the best for her. Actually, what you're wanting is the best for you. And it's wrong, so completely wrong if she's not OK with any of it. And from what you've written she's not OK with anything about it.

You're going to hurt her. It's only a matter of time before you put her in a situation that's going to be harmful to her.

If you face reality then you need to leave her, or allow her to leave you. Then you can fuck whomever you want, and she can live with a normal person if she wishes, because you, sir, are not.

This makes me so sad. so, so sad. I get the feeling he was a nice-ish guy at some point before he went off the rails. I'm also guessing that she either has no clue or feels trapped.

I'm thinking we'll see this guy on news of the weird at some point.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I want to watch her to get fucked by a bigger penis. Also want to be fed vegetables she’s masturbated with. Obviously I want to fuck LOTS of other girls but I know she’ll never allow it. So I want her to experience what real love is. I finally told her I’ve been saving my cum to season her breakfast omelettes because she refused to drink it. Ladies, what are your thoughts on this? I’m not sure she’s taken it seriously yet.

I hope her divorce lawyer and the police have.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*shudder*

What the fuck is wrong with men?!?

My only reaction to the OP would be Swifty and blinding violence. In the most literal sense. I would gouge his eyes out with the fork used to consume the contaminated food he served me. :mad:

I pity his wife. Not just for the annoyance of having a spouse with a cuckold fetish. But to be so connected to man who would willingly violate her agency to live out an assaultive fantasy.

OP is a fucking disgusting waste of meat. Feed his ass to hyenas.

ETA: have you ever read of a woman post about wanting to spike her partners food with vaginal discharge or menstreual fluid?

Of course, men being all kinds of gross and fucked up, several dudes would still wanna to the thread. *sigh*

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ETA: have you ever read of a woman post about wanting to spike her partners food with vaginal discharge or menstreual fluid?
Read, no, but I am aware of certain cultural practices among some practitioners of some kinds of witchcraft. And for some reason, the last step is always burying the dudes shoes someplace. I haven't heard it referenced in a long time, and I do not know anyone who who admits to casting a spell with such a requirement.

Reactions: ronin001 and g0nz0

For a group of women using a sex fetish site, there are some surprisingly judgmental people in here. Pretty lame~
Anyway, I had talked to my wife about it a few weeks ago and she's fine with it, even thought it was kind of erotic. Saving some more cum in the freezer for her and we're going shopping for things I can be fed after i've fucked her with them. And she actually said "thank you" when I explained to her why I want to see her fucked by another guy and it's not for the reasons you're making it out to be. Anyway, lame. Seriously, lame.

Kinky doesn't mean ignoring consent issues. Duh.

You post about doing things without someone knowing (and them not consenting to it, obviously, because they don't know about it). Ya back peddle doesn't change that.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
For a group of women using a sex fetish site, there are some surprisingly judgmental people in here. Pretty lame~
Anyway, I had talked to my wife about it a few weeks ago and she's fine with it, even thought it was kind of erotic. Saving some more cum in the freezer for her and we're going shopping for things I can be fed after i've fucked her with them. And she actually said "thank you" when I explained to her why I want to see her fucked by another guy and it's not for the reasons you're making it out to be. Anyway, lame. Seriously, lame.

You're a sick fuck.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're a terrible liar. You can keep lying to yourself; you're not smart enough to lie to me. You've contradicted your original post in this thread, and you've forgotten we can all see your post history. You don't like that you're being called out for being a sick, sad, slimeball. You want to save face. Well, you can't.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Back peddling much huh?

This post is a total 180 from your previous posts.
My earlier response wasn't even addressing the Sex with others. You are (initially) telling her you want her to experience a big dick. So in your discussion where she said "thank you" :emoji_thinking:
Did you share the "I want to fuck lots of other girls too" part . oh. .. And good luck with that. I'm sorry but most women who are sexually open are rather selective about their partners. Of course there are some that would fuck just anyone, so you might get lucky.... maybe. But if you only told her half the story you're lying to her. Major fail.

Your post did not sound like love at all.

Pancakes, omelettes, thank you. You've ruined those for me. :emoji_confounded: but again... that's just me.