Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 26866421

It appears that my original thread that I made nearly four years ago has been locked by mods for some reason. Let’s try to remain positive and civil in this one. If you don’t like Tyler Posey or don’t agree with his lifestyle or actions, maybe this isn’t the thread for you. Cheers.
i love tyler . hes hot and sweet. nothing wrong with him naked and masturbating on camera as long as hes enjoying it. i just hope hes sober and hes healthy and doing good

i
If Celebrity Rehab still existed he'd be on it. I feel for the guy but this whole thing has been a cry for help from the start.
wish he get professional medical help fast IF he truly is not sober and or having mental issues. i see nothing wrong with him liking to show off his hot self if hes sober and mentally stable. being a nudist is healthy

Lol why do you guys keep saying this when you really don't mean it? :joy:

Fame itself is exploitative, so regardless if someone is (quite literally in this case) selling their ass or not, we all buy into it, and perhaps some of us truly want their celebrity infatuation to be the best they can be to keep providing entertainment at the same caliber as they once did. And if saying this earns me a ban, so be it, but I really don't give a shit what someone behind a keyboard thinks or says about my personal feelings about a celebrity.

Fame itself is exploitative, so regardless if someone is (quite literally in this case) selling their ass or not, we all buy into it, and perhaps some of us truly want their celebrity infatuation to be the best they can be to keep providing entertainment at the same caliber as they once did. And if saying this earns me a ban, so be it, but I really don't give a shit what someone behind a keyboard thinks or says about my personal feelings about a celebrity.
The problem is not that, the thing is most of this coments are from hypocrits that belive that,by saying that, they are better than others but still come here to see his dick, and the worst is that if this wasn't tyler, who they have put in a pedestal, they wouldnt care at all, they wouldnt go help real drogadicts that DO NEED HELP.

The problem is not that, the thing is most of this coments are from hypocrits that belive that,by saying that, they are better than others but still come here to see his dick, and the worst is that if this wasn't tyler, who they have put in a pedestal, they wouldnt care at all, they wouldnt go help real drogadicts that DO NEED HELP.
The amount of typos here gives me anxiety.

He seems faded af in this vid. I feel really bad for him.
U don’t need to feel bad for him. Coin check. Sex life check. Insurance check. Life insurance check. Trust me he gucci worry about your damn self

Given Tyler’s lack of inhibitions this can be totally believable :kissing:
tumblr_o5ab7lxeRz1v61kxuo1_540.gif

And it’s one of my favorite deep fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.