Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Tyler’s lack of inhibitions this can be totally believable :kissing:
tumblr_o5ab7lxeRz1v61kxuo1_540.gif

And it’s one of my favorite deep fakes.
How do people even accomplish this? Wow

How do people even accomplish this? Wow
It's actually really easy. One guy gets his cock really hard. The other guy puts his hole in the right spot and sits down like it's a chair. The pleasure causes the guy to bounce up and down. Easy as that.

Oh crap! Were you talking about the deep fake?

U don’t need to feel bad for him. Coin check. Sex life check. Insurance check. Life insurance check. Trust me he gucci worry about your damn self

Clearly, the concept of empathy is lost on you and that's my final thought on this would be conversation.

Reactions: Danielboy
Clearly, the concept of empathy is lost on you and that's my final thought on this would be conversation.

clearly you love to waste time on something/someone when he don’t even know you exist. Worry about yourself still stands.

I do think the whole “he needs help” comments are a bit much. As are the comments from people calling him out of his name or dragging him for the sake of dragging him. At the end of the day, he’s mostly just looking for some coin, looking for some attention and looking to have fun. On the other hand, there’s nothing wrong with acknowledging someone possibly has drug issues and mental health issues. There’s also nothing wrong with calling out scamming, manipulative and problematic behaviors, and calling out privilege.

Both the simps and the aggressive haters are doing too much. But he is putting this out there and selling this image. So, people will inevitably talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.