Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought there new PPV... Like he was doing good for a while, and actually putting out good content, but I guess we're back to this...View attachment 31591931
He better hit the gym if he ever thinks he’s going to be able to properly twerk. Plus while his ass is nice, it’s not a bubble butt.

Just bought there new PPV... Like he was doing good for a while, and actually putting out good content, but I guess we're back to this...View attachment 31591931
For stuff like this is why he stopped being my favorite actor and celebrity. Like why!!! I’m so sorry you spend that money on this bullshit.

I just had to defend my love for dylan lol. Nobody gonna hate on him on my watch.
And people call us simps lol

It's true though. Dylan has gotten real ugly lately.

Ok... but they make a lot of sense though.View attachment 31617251
Nothing they said was new information and the fact that they keep saying how much they hate Tyler but still manage to show up to this thread on a regular basis is what's hilarious.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
At this point Tyler’s scamming and manipulation has been so numerous and obvious, while his drug problems and mental health issues are so obvious. Either you’re just gonna go for the ride or move on. My issue is him trying to act like what he’s doing is “art” or “for the fans”. I also take issue with how much the media has chosen to overlook all of this and still give continue to give him good press. Just goes to show that as long as you have some sex appeal, decent PR and know how to play the game, you can still get away with a lot of shit.

Even if I had an extreme hard on for Tyler, I would have been de-subscribed due to his scheming antics, manipulation, overindulgence of privilege, his OF lacking anything that’s legitimately a turn-on, and how rough and drugged up he’s been looking. I mean, y’all already know what his dick looks like. Y’all still that thirsty? At this point, I don’t feel bad for anyone still giving this dude money or still begging to do/show more.

I find it slightly amusing how his team keeps sending out these stupid questions in DMs and yet it costs a minimum of $5.00 to send a response smh. I want to unsubscribe so bad but I also don’t want to miss if/when he goes live again...

View attachment 31666541

lol every time OF accounts do something like that I think about children’s television shows where the characters break the fourth wall and ask the kids questions, and the kids answer back because they don’t understand that the show isn’t real and they can’t really hear you

I find it slightly amusing how his team keeps sending out these stupid questions in DMs and yet it costs a minimum of $5.00 to send a response smh. I want to unsubscribe so bad but I also don’t want to miss if/when he goes live again...

View attachment 31666541
Money hungry ass LMFAO SO EMBARRASSING

View attachment 31666541

Haha yeah I found that really annoying so I muted messages from his account. Charging a tip just to reply to a message... no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.