Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people say " bump " all the time? I don't get it
They do it trying to keep the thread on top. It’s annoying.

Why do people say " bump " all the time? I don't get it
They do it trying to keep the thread on top. It’s annoying.
It truly is. I feel like the best way to keep the thread going is maybe by posting either new content or maybe your favorite throwback. Sure maybe it’s something we’ve already seen, but there’s a good chance that plenty of other people haven’t seen it. Plus there are some things that we may just never get tired of seeing. ;)

I read that the terms of Onlyfans changed...and it may cause him to have to be more "honest" or change the ways he approaches OF. I haven't read them myself, but I think they are more strict on what creators can or can't do...and apparently, doing those cryptic messages in his ppv might be caught in that too.

They probably changed the terms BECAUSE of him and Bella lol

Or...maybe showing "too much" on his live got him in trouble lol (along the lines of what the previois user said)

I read that the terms of Onlyfans changed...and it may cause him to have to be more "honest" or change the ways he approaches OF. I haven't read them myself, but I think they are more strict on what creators can or can't do...and apparently, doing those cryptic messages in his ppv might be caught in that too.

They probably changed the terms BECAUSE of him and Bella lol

Or...maybe showing "too much" on his live got him in trouble lol (along the lines of what the previois user said)
I have seen posts from content creators saying they have been suspended and or had posts removed. Apparently they are removing anything filmed in public areas and things like fisting and piss. I haven’t read them myself but that’s what I got off some that I follow on Twitter.

I feel like this, as long as it something that will keep him honest and make sure that prices are good and the content is good? I’m fine with that. Because the cryptic messages in the pay per views and the constantly changing his subscription from free to paid and then back again and the having to pay to send a message as well as the automated messages everyday thing, well it’s getting irritating. Just post some good stuff. That’s all we want. Full transparency. And good naked content.

Ok i can kinda understand the idea of tipping someone to message them. But I see some of his posts and you can't comment on them or even like some of them. And I'm like " isn't one of the reasons for this site to interact with fans...?" Also onlyfans should make an app

Ok i can kinda understand the idea of tipping someone to message them. But I see some of his posts and you can't comment on them or even like some of them. And I'm like " isn't one of the reasons for this site to interact with fans...?" Also onlyfans should make an app

An OF app is unlikely to happen due to hosting adult content and Apple’s restrictions against adult content on the App Store. Also probably the same for Google’s play store.

Status
Not open for further replies.