What is the average number of times you "spurt" during ejaculation?

D

deleted814719

It sure beats the alternative - death. That is rather permanent and a real bummer.

I have a 92-year old mother who has expressed what a bitch it is getting old for the last 10 years. I've watched her break down physically and now somewhat mentally. I'm watching my wife's parents, both 91-years old, suffer with loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, difficulty walking - basically just getting old.

It is sad thinking about how that is quite likely my own fate.

So, I try to remind myself every day - each individual is in charge of their own happiness. And, I'm trying to pack as much happiness into my life as possible by doing the things that I love to do as often as I can and by spending time with the people whom I love. I don't engage with a bunch of Don or Debbie Downers. I can turn on the evening news each night and get all of the depressing stories I want.

Now, back to the question at hand.

I've posted before on the subject. Now in my late 60s, my orgasms usually produce more of what I'd term "gushes" - like when you turn on a garden hose and before water starts pouring out at a steady rage, you might see a couple of gushes - an amount of water, a pause, and another amount of water.

For me, I'll usually have 4-6 "gushes" of cum and in between those gushes, a small steady flow of fluid. The only time I actually "spurt" is if my wife has a finger in my ass. She's recently been doing a lot of oral on me (which I LOVE) but from which I have a really difficult time orgasming. After 20-30 minutes of oral, I've reached the point where the urge to cum is huge so I ask her to finish me with her hands (if pussy isn't on the menu) or I'll wank myself while she plays with my balls. About 2 weeks ago, she'd been sucking me for a LONG time and I wanted to cum. I knelt beside her while she was lying on her back on the bed. I began wanking and she played with my balls. I asked her to slide a finger in my ass and within seconds, I began to cum. The first three spurts flew over her chest and landed on the bed - probably a distance of 12 inches in the air. The next 5-6 "gushes" just plopped onto her tits. We both broke out in laughter.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted7862121

only around 3 usually, I don't consider myself a heavy cummer :/
I love seeing guys who are though

hugecumshooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About 12 on average and with distance. Sometimes I'll shoot way over my shoulders and hit the wall behind me but a lot of times I prefer to coat my chest and face with my cum. Some days I'll also aim for my mouth and shoot 10-12 ropes directly into my mouth which really fills my mouth up and I love to swallow those huge loads. My record was 15 ropes after edging for hours.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Quite a lot, my usual just breaks into double digits. So I’d say 9-12, giving myself a little range to play with.
After seeing all these big cummers, not sure what I am more jealous of - big cum shots or a big cock

Reactions: deleted7862121

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've recently started getting myself off by holding a vibrating buttplug on the underside of my cock. It feels like I shoot more, and there's definitely more precum and sperm. I've been meaning to film myself cumming to see what it looks like, but I get too 'in the moment' and can't be bothered setting up my phone. Feels like maybe 5 or 6 strong shots of cum, then pulses.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
About 12 on average and with distance. Sometimes I'll shoot way over my shoulders and hit the wall behind me but a lot of times I prefer to coat my chest and face with my cum. Some days I'll also aim for my mouth and shoot 10-12 ropes directly into my mouth which really fills my mouth up and I love to swallow those huge loads. My record was 15 ropes after edging for hours.
Can I cum over…

D

deleted5700751

5 normally, but about 7 or 8 if shes good

LevinZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on how long I stored my cum. If I haven't nutted in at least a week, it's 6-9 ropes. But since I nutted almost every day since pandemic, I only cum 3-5 ropes. The volume is maybe half or even the same, but I can't shoot as far.