Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think I have many unusual fetishes... but the one that comes to mind is minimal underwear or swimwear. While I prefer my daily underwear to be sufficiently roomy, comfortable and relatively modest, it's still a turn-on when the front is too small to fully contain everything (whether on me or someone else)

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think I have many unusual fetishes... but the one that comes to mind is minimal underwear or swimwear. While I prefer my daily underwear to be sufficiently roomy, comfortable and relatively modest, it's still a turn-on when the front is too small to fully contain everything (whether on me or someone else)
I can relate my self to that .. but I think is the precursor of my cbt session it feels amazing were is very tight and, all together I get more satisfaction while I can torture my whole junk .. specially wen I use the paddle or the rubber hammer !

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tighty whities don't seem like weird fet at first consideration, but what they do to me is probably weird. Guys who wear them are instantly more attractive to me and I get horny just casually seeing the elastic band on a fully clothed man.

I still have an exes tighties that he intentionally left at my house after we broke up as a "souvenir" (it was a friendly break up because he moved out of the country for work and every time we talk, he asks if I can still smell his cock on them