Women reading about other's sexual experiences?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do women like to read about others sexual experiences? It seems the popularity of Fifty Shades hints that there is a market for it.

I started a blog about my sexual relationship with my new partner. She even encouraged me to do it. I share them with her and she says she really likes my style.

Your thoughts??? My Journey Of Love and Sex

botticellisvenus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear, dear Scott, yes, women like to read about sex. That's what half of the romance novel industry is based on. The Fifty series just became popular, but that sort of story telling has been going on for a very, very long time. You'd be amazed at what your local library has.

Great blog! Thanks for letting us know about it.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm. Yes and no for me. It depends.

Generally, it has to be fiction and generally it has to be paranormal for me to enjoy it. I know, I'm weird.

Normal romance novels tend to rub me up the wrong way, but throw in a werewolf, or a vampire, or whatever and it's right up my street. So unless you're a werewolf or a vampire (or a wizard or a demon) your blog probably isn't my cup of tea ;p

p.s. I detested 50 shades - couldn't finish it. Inspid sex scenes, badly written *shudder*

lustybustybbw

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
p.s. I detested 50 shades - couldn't finish it. Inspid sex scenes, badly written *shudder*

Ohhhh - I SO agree with this! I read all kinds of erotica, but 50 shades was bad..... I will refrain from my very specific & colorful criticism because I know a few people liked the books a lot, but with at least one of my friends, it changed my opinion about her to know that she liked it. Not because of the subject matter, but because of how awful the writing was. :34: