Women watch men masturbate

When you say it does not turn you on, please give details of your decision.

Really poor form to embed/post that in Women's Issues, dude. I think at this point any of the ladies who post on here have an idea of what a guy masturbating looks like. We definitely don't need you posting a visual. We also don't need to justify why we don't like something.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really poor form to embed/post that in Women's Issues, dude. I think at this point any of the ladies who post on here have an idea of what a guy masturbating looks like. We definitely don't need you posting a visual. We also don't need to justify why we don't like something.
Ditto. Besides even without clicking on the video, if that is a self-suck clip? Yuck. Who needs to see some ugly dude bent in half trying to cram himself into his own mouth? It’s just not appealing.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
+1 to Fade and LaFemme.

<<<<< Not a woman; but I like certain threads because they are a relatively penis free zones. To poorly quote a few very nice LPSG ladies. " If I wanted to see your penis I would have done so by now "

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Welcome to LPSG.
You are in women’s issues.
I’m assuming you just clicked on the new threads, because otherwise, total asshole move.

There’s a section for cramming. All, and I mean ALL requests and trawling for camming go there.
Women’s Issues and Ask a Woman both function as a dick image and come on free space.
The rest of the site is there for dickish behaviour.

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is exactly how I first got introduced to a HUGE guy. A male friend set the whole thing up. Knew I was open minded and curious, but at that time, unlikely to do anything physical. So we met in my friend's Buick. I sat in the passenger seat, and skinny white dude was in the back seat. My friend did not lie. HUGE, and didn't get fully hard (had a few drinks in him). Totally depends on the guy, but i enjoy watching a guy jerk off (sadly, he needs to have a big dick and be decently fit.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife blindfolded me once and we masturbated each other.
When you can't see what is going on but only feel it, the feeling is much deeper.
I felt my orgasm was much deeper than when I would watch her masturbating me.
My prostrate was really sore after one session.

Reactions: Fredyfx

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is exactly how I first got introduced to a HUGE guy. A male friend set the whole thing up. Knew I was open minded and curious, but at that time, unlikely to do anything physical. So we met in my friend's Buick. I sat in the passenger seat, and skinny white dude was in the back seat. My friend did not lie. HUGE, and didn't get fully hard (had a few drinks in him). Totally depends on the guy, but i enjoy watching a guy jerk off (sadly, he needs to have a big dick and be decently fit.

This is not the typical reaction to some rando setting up another rando beating off in the backseat of a car.

A warning to dudes fantasizing about setting up such a scenario with a female aquaintance. Most women would be skeeved out at the suggestion and most would file charges if you sprung it on her as a surprise.

Not a single woman I know would be into this. None.

I would mace you both. And mace the dude's peen. And then I would call the fucking cops cuz that is some hinky shit.

Not fucking cool. No.

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This thread should burn. Light it on fire. Let the coven dance circles around it until it’s ash on the ground. Stupid ass thread.
Can we dance around it and make sacrifices?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a side note it took me almost 30 years to learn the song "Turning Japanese" was not about someone who immigrated to Tokyo and embraced the culture.

That is all.
SP-Kyle-learn_Viacom_SouthPark_Delta11730_White_Front_RO_800x.jpg

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a side note it took me almost 30 years to learn the song "Turning Japanese" was not about someone who immigrated to Tokyo and embraced the culture.

That is all.
I also learned something new about that song today.
You may be about to learn another fact about that song....
What do you think the song relates to? If it's not about immigrating to Japan.