Women who prefer longer penises are more likely yo have vaginal orgasms?

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
Kim Drasa and Vaso Vasili, a pair of scientists from Tirana in Albania, wondered whether a man’s penis size influences the likelihood that his female sexual partners will achieve orgasm during penile-vaginal intercourse. If women prefer longer penises, or are more orgasmic during sex with men whose penises are longer, this may explain why men are so concerned about the size of their manhood.

Drasa and Vasili surveyed 1275 sexually experienced women. Each woman was asked:

All things being equal, are you more likely to have an orgasm from penis-in-vagina intercourse with a man who has a somewhat larger than average penis length?
The women were told than an average erect penis was about the length of any US dollar bill (155mm) or a British £20 note (149mm).
As many as 35% of the women reported that they were more likely to experience an orgasm if their partner had a longer than average penis, but 56.5% of women said that they were equally likely to orgasm if a man had an average or above average penis. Only 2% of women said orgasms were more frequent if a man had a penis of average size.
The researchers also found that a preference for a longer penis is associated with more frequent vaginal orgasms, but not more clitoral orgasms or orgasms after masturbation. This argues against an interpretation that women with a larger libido or unrestricted sexuality (interest in short-term sexual encounters) tend to prefer longer penises.

Nevertheless, it seems that penis length does have an effect on women’s orgasm frequency, even if most women report than a longer penis does not necessarily guarantee more satisfying sex.

Is it true or not?In my sexual relations ONLY my ex gf reached vaginal orgasms.." I need a complete intimacy both mental and physical to achieve the orgasm..Obviously i need a great feeeling with my partner but even physically it takes some things" ".I like a gentlle pressure on my cervix.It's a mix of pain and pleasure in the same time..A below average penis for me could be a problem"...If this physical sensation is missing everything become more difficult"

In my other sexual relations NO ONE has ever reached vaginal orgasms(the same happened with their ex bf even with those who had it longer )
Everythind depends on woman to woman...but is it possible to have vaginal orgasms in another way?

I can touch my g-spot with my fingers, that are attached to my hands which are proportional to my 5'4" height. I have fairly small hands, basically. Still can touch the g-spot. I also can touch my cervix with a finger. I've had one orgasm in my entire lifetime from receiving oral sex. ALL of the other orgasms I have with other people involved are from fingering or from dildo/penis in vagina sex. Most of the penises I've been intimate with were, shockingly enough, average. So were most of the dildos.

One of the best partners I ever had sexually had a completely average size dick. By that I mean he was probably 5-5.5" long. He was a friend with benefits who I had lots of fun with until he found someone he wanted to pursue romantically and I parted ways with him, wishing him well. The other is my partner of years, who knows me immensely well. He has an above average dick size, but that's not why the sex is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I pretty much orgasm exclusively from PIV - regardless of size, so that doesn’t seem to matter, although I do prefer average because length causes me too much pain. I’ll accommodate long if it’s someone I care about.

Anyway, that’s just my opinion.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can orgasm from clitoral stimulation and G spot stimulation, however I much prefer orgasams having my posterior fornix stimulated as well because this is when I have those absolutely euphoric mind melting kinda orgasams. Obviously stimulation of the posterior fornix needs a long penis, having clitoral stimulation depends on skill and thickness as can G spot stimulation for me personally as I'm a little roomy. So to sum it up in a personal sence, give me a long thick monster and I'm in heaven otherwise you gotta know your game and work it hard.
Nothing is as simple as all that anyway, I prefer bigger penises not just because of the above but I get more excited about a huge dick aesthetically, I specifically enjoy the feeling of the stretch, the pressure inside me, the feeling of being packed full. All of these things are what makes a truly amazing experience for myself X

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My g-spot doesn't seem to do anything for me. Actually, if a partner doesn't believe me about that and proceeds to continue to try and stimulate that area I will get up and run away because it just makes me feel like I gotta pee. There was this one guy. Ugh. He would NOT listen.

Clitoral orgasms are pretty easy, multiple orgasms are a regular occurrence...usually we are talking like 2 orgasms in a row and then I'm done for a while, though I've been known to have more (on occasion) and I've also been the 1 and I'm DONE please don't touch me anymore for a bit. It really depends on where I'm at in my cycle.

I have only experienced vaginal orgasms through sex with an above average size man and toys that are a bit above average. This is the short answer. The toy, my favorite toy, is advertised as an 8 x 6 model but because of the base it's really 7 inches, and I think I tend to not needing the last inch so I'd say 6-ish x 6 with the right arousal is what stimulates my fornix area and leads me to getting off vaginally. I think the girth helps a little. I'm not sure 6 x 5 would do it, because I tried thinner toys and they're okay but not as good.

BUT. And I've said this here before many times but forgive me, because it bears repeating.

I first discovered vaginal orgasms through anal play. Not anal sex, but a toy designed for anal stimulation and I realized by use of that toy it was stimulating the back end of the fornix area and there you have it, I think from that point forward vaginal orgasms were a thing for me with the right toy or eventually, the right man.

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
I can orgasm from clitoral stimulation and G spot stimulation, however I much prefer orgasams having my posterior fornix stimulated as well because this is when I have those absolutely euphoric mind melting kinda orgasams. Obviously stimulation of the posterior fornix needs a long penis, having clitoral stimulation depends on skill and thickness as can G spot stimulation for me personally as I'm a little roomy. So to sum it up in a personal sence, give me a long thick monster and I'm in heaven otherwise you gotta know your game and work it hard.
Nothing is as simple as all that anyway, I prefer bigger penises not just because of the above but I get more excited about a huge dick aesthetically, I specifically enjoy the feeling of the stretch, the pressure inside me, the feeling of being packed full. All of these things are what makes a truly amazing experience for myself X

Holly,it's clear that stimulation of the posterior fornix needs a long penis(and my penis length 5,5 doesn' t allow it).
But as said before my ex gf reached vaginal orgasm and reading the previous posts penis length would seem unnecessary..
How is it possible?Everything,perhaps, depends on woman to woman ....
A personal question:if you could choose,is it more enjoyable (or indispensable)a posterior fornix stimulation or the feeling of the stretch?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Holly,it's clear that stimulation of the posterior fornix needs a long penis(and my penis length 5,5 doesn' t allow it).
But as said before my ex gf reached vaginal orgasm and reading the previous posts penis length would seem unnecessary..
How is it possible?Everything,perhaps, depends on woman to woman ....
A personal question:if you could choose,is it more enjoyable (or indispensable)a posterior fornix stimulation or the feeling of the stretch?

Absolutely differs from woman to woman hunni, omg what a question to have to try and make a decision to! I guess you mean the choice between a long penis with average thickness and a more average length penis that's very thick, given the dilemma I'd probably choose the shorter thicker penis knowing I'd get the stretch, G spot and hopefully cliterol stimulation. Of course at the end of the day you gotta go with what you got, there are ways of making many things work it's just my go to is both long and thick. X:)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Length isn't a factor for my vaginal orgasms.

Girth can help *slightly*. A fatter dick can be a bit more stimulating but not always.

If I'm really attracted to the guy and we're compatible on that level the size/girth of his dick doesn't matter. I'm gonna blow a juicy load all over his balls.

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
My g-spot doesn't seem to do anything for me. Actually, if a partner doesn't believe me about that and proceeds to continue to try and stimulate that area I will get up and run away because it just makes me feel like I gotta pee. There was this one guy. Ugh. He would NOT listen.

Clitoral orgasms are pretty easy, multiple orgasms are a regular occurrence...usually we are talking like 2 orgasms in a row and then I'm done for a while, though I've been known to have more (on occasion) and I've also been the 1 and I'm DONE please don't touch me anymore for a bit. It really depends on where I'm at in my cycle.

I have only experienced vaginal orgasms through sex with an above average size man and toys that are a bit above average. This is the short answer. The toy, my favorite toy, is advertised as an 8 x 6 model but because of the base it's really 7 inches, and I think I tend to not needing the last inch so I'd say 6-ish x 6 with the right arousal is what stimulates my fornix area and leads me to getting off vaginally. I think the girth helps a little. I'm not sure 6 x 5 would do it, because I tried thinner toys and they're okay but not as good.

BUT. And I've said this here before many times but forgive me, because it bears repeating.

I first discovered vaginal orgasms through anal play. Not anal sex, but a toy designed for anal stimulation and I realized by use of that toy it was stimulating the back end of the fornix area and there you have it, I think from that point forward vaginal orgasms were a thing for me with the right toy or eventually, the right man.

Interest answer..As said before everything depends on woman to woman..On the contrary of your experience my ex gf (vaginally orgasmic)enjoyed her g-spot stimulation...(having a curved upward penis was quite easy to stimulate it)and perhaps this was sufficient to achieve vaginal orgasms( not having a penis long enough to stimulate posterior fornix)..Moreover she had a very very tight vagina and she didn't need a thick penis....(with my 5 inch of girth she was fully filled)...
With my others gf everything was different:"g-spot?What is it?".."vaginal orgasm?"never experienced"(and this has been frustrating)