Women, would you rather..

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Choices weren't given when I met my husband. It was sort of a take it or leave it scenario.

In fact, every man that I've ever been with didn't come with a list of accessories. I just had to work with what was there.

A more appropriate list would be:

Do you want a man with blue eyes or a sparkling personality. These things we can see without the guy taking off his clothes. Because by the time we start unbuttoning I've made my decision.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd rather not read another one of these, "would you rather" questions.

cake or pie?

I gotta agree with AE about savory pies. Om nom nom nom snarf snarf snarf gobble... in general I think I like a well made pie better than a well made cake. I find a lot of cakes too sweet when combined with frosting. When it's a super dark, not overly sweet chocolate, though? I'll be all over that :biggrin1:

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A guy with a great body but smaller penis?

or

A an overweight guy with a bigger penis?

Face height race etc were both the same

Well, I didnt get to chose when I first met my husband. And I actually didnt liked his endowments at all. I was intimidated and nearly ended what we just had started but I gave it a try and if I hadnt began falling in love with him I guess I would have left him and not bother to overcome the "big" issues.

I guess love conquers all no matter how big or small problems you might face on your way.