Would a....

Isolated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
large Neo Penoid also be considered as equally hot as a large natural penis?

Do you think a guy could have the same sexual chances on casual sex and ONS with a large penoid like a guy with a natural large penis?

Additional comment: Please dont start this "muh sexual individualism meme"

You can Keep your opinion for yourself, but i dont respect this "You can make a women aroused with your tongue and Hands to" meme even in the slightest way

Telling a man he should work on his oral skills is like telling him he should lay off his manhood and become a lesbian, while every hot Alpha male with a large cock can penetrate and dominate a women so much he wants with his large cock without needing to loose a thought on becoming a submissive pussylicker.

There was a large thread a while ago where some women said that a guy who's forced to eat her out because his dick is to small bascially grows a second vagina because he's Always in the submissive role

I can 100% agree with that, every guy i know who coped with Eating his GF was rejected by her after a while for a man with a large cock

You are bascially telling a man that his penis is sexually worthless if you say "Just make her aroused with your tongue and Hands"

If you're an guy who ok with running relationships where your role as a Provider is more important as the sex Quality then it might be ok to have a small penis since sex wouldnt be really important anyways

But i want to explore my sexuality in a non monogamous way, and thats impossible for a small guy (unless you're accepting to make yourself to an lesbian as i said)

And please dont blame me for wanting ONS rather than a Long term relationship, i bet most of you Girls have already slept casually with hot studs, so dont blame me just because im a small man

D

deleted848353

Dude why post this if ur not going to respect any of our opinions sounds douchey. I don't sleep with guys casually or relationship wise if they have a small dick at all and certainly would only want which ever guy to have a 100% natural dick

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You think we forgot who you are?

Get back to your bridge, dwell under that with your sad penis.

You say some stupid shit. I blame you for your stupidity. That's it. I don't give a shit about your small dick. That's not what's ugly about you.

Isolated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You think we forgot who you are?

Get back to your bridge, dwell under that with your sad penis.

You say some stupid shit. I blame you for your stupidity. That's it. I don't give a shit about your small dick. That's not what's ugly about you.

Actually it is, unmasculine men who want the same Privilege as masculine short term Partner are probably the most hated Group of men

Why: Simple, because they want to be something which they Arent, the Privilege of getting casually sex is something which is only reserverd for the masculine Looking Alpha, if a so called "Beta" wants to come into the same role then he earns Nothing but hate fromt women because he's frauding is genetical use, beta male where Always seen as the Long term providing male, but if the so called "Beta" male doesnt agree with this role, then he gets extremely hated for not taking on his place as a Provider where women want and need him.

So you're just hating me because i dont accept being a literal cuck

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Actually it is, unmasculine men who want the same Privilege as masculine short term Partner are probably the most hated Group of men

Why: Simple, because they want to be something which they Arent, the Privilege of getting casually sex is something which is only reserverd for the masculine Looking Alpha, if a so called "Beta" wants to come into the same role then he earns Nothing but hate fromt women because he's frauding is genetical use, beta male where Always seen as the Long term providing male, but if the so called "Beta" male doesnt agree with this role, then he gets extremely hated for not taking on his place as a Provider where women want and need him.

So you're just hating me because i dont accept being a literal cuck

I'm hating you because you're a shitty troll who doesn't even make me laugh.

Go away.

large Neo Penoid also be considered as equally hot as a large natural penis?

Do you think a guy could have the same sexual chances on casual sex and ONS with a large penoid like a guy with a natural large penis?
no and no.

There, I answered your questions, so don't bitch that you didn't get answers.

As far as the rest of it, I've had successful relationships with men who were on the small side of average. One was for 25 years. I had fallen for him before I learned about his anatomy. And yes, he made up for his shortcomings (so to speak) by being adept with his hands and tongue.

If you came at me with a fake wiener for a ONS, I'd be out the door unapologetically. If I had gotten to know you and didn't have a medical reason for it, I'd be out the door kindly. If we were in a relationship and we discovered that I was not physically satisfied but otherwise happy, I'd probably be thankful that you were openminded about it.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
D

deleted848353

no and no.

As far as the rest of it, I've had successful relationships with men who were on the small side of average. One was for 25 years. I had fallen for him before I learned about his anatomy. And yes, he made up for his shortcomings (so to speak) by being adept with his hands and tongue.

If you came at me with a fake wiener for a ONS, I'd be out the door unapologetically. If I had gotten to know you and didn't have a medical reason for it, I'd be out the door kindly. If we were in a relationship and we discovered that I was not physically satisfied but otherwise happy, I'd probably be thankful that you were openminded about it.
Funny thing is I actually answered his post but got ignored

Isolated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no and no.

Wow, he made himself to a submissive pussylicker while you where fantasizing About a big masculine cock (otherwise you wouldnt be on this Forum)

Wow, he made himself to a submissive pussylicker while you where fantasizing About a big masculine cock (otherwise you wouldnt be on this Forum)
Hardly. Although I abhor the Alpha term, he was very take charge and masculine... just on the smaller side of blessed, and committed to making sure I had a good time, too. hardly a bad thing. Did we use big dildos in the bedroom... yup... I enjoyed those. Did he let his anatomy prevent either of us from being satisfied, nope. maybe you should take a lesson.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since when is pussylicking being a lesbian submissive? Some of the most dominate/authoritative presence having people I know are lesbians. Usually tiny, lil one I wanna pick up and hug.. but I don't because they would kill me.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband is an awesome lesbian! Going change my percentage now.