Youtubers Daniel Buyeske and Bonde Johson

5:00-11:00 for Dan revealing to his audience he shares a bed with his roommate.

29:00-30:00 for Dan and his roommate initiating a fight about how the other always attacks their insecurities. (The two of them having communication issues is basically 90% of the recording, but I'll give this as an example because the way they fight is not just two bros fighting imo.)

My takeaway was that Dan clearly had a gay relationship with his cohost and was revealing it to his small podcast audience (along with how dysfunctional it was, I guess?), but he doesn't actually say it directly, so other people might interpret it differently. Also, for a bit of context, he ended the podcast in the next episode by mentioning how his mom told him not to talk about his personal life lol
they are definitely had dated. in 6:00 dan literally said "they are more than roommates" in 7:00 Dan said when he was asked "what if the 3 people watching this was upset" and dan saying " this is who we are" like what? i know im reaching but whatever. but i think he is not gay though, maybe bi idk?

they are definitely had dated. in 6:00 dan literally said "they are more than roommates" in 7:00 Dan said when he was asked "what if the 3 people watching this was upset" and dan saying " this is who we are" like what? i know im reaching but whatever. but i think he is not gay though, maybe bi idk?
I’m wondering if it’s simply hetero bros just having some banter?