Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing ever. I hated it. I will be so open with my future kids about sex and jerking off. I do it daily, why not share my knowledge and keep an open forum.
wow your sons are gonna be so lucky, first to inherit your enormous cock and balls, and second to learn openly how to use them

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad was openly naked in front of me. Sex was spoken about always. He’s the one that taught me how to always make sure the woman cums first. How to make them cum. I use these words to this day. Words I use when I’m with men too. Always make sure your partner is satisfied. It’s my best friends step dad that taught me how not to cum fast. He helped me build up stamina through edging 30 years ago. Showed me how to masturbate

paulista_user

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad was openly naked in front of me. Sex was spoken about always. He’s the one that taught me how to always make sure the woman cums first. How to make them cum. I use these words to this day. Words I use when I’m with men too. Always make sure your partner is satisfied. It’s my best friends step dad that taught me how not to cum fast. He helped me build up stamina through edging 30 years ago. Showed me how to masturbate

Can you taught how build up stamina?

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not one word was ever said about anything sexual by anyone in my house.
My cousin taught me to jack-off when I was younger old but never mentioned anything about having an orgasm from it. Several days later while stroking my dick in the bath I had an orgasm and I was in ecstasy, hooked on jacking-off from that time forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not one word was ever said about anything sexual by anyone in my house.
My cousin taught me to jack-off when I was younger old but never mentioned anything about having an orgasm from it. Several days later while stroking my dick in the bath I had an orgasm and I was in ecstasy, hooked on jacking-off from that time forward.
hot I have simular stories

Last edited by a moderator:

marvink

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
My dad was very open with Everthing. I could ask him all. He was also a nudist so beeing naked in front of others was never a problem in our family. Maybe it was, because we were 5 men in a house. My mother left us.

He gave me my first condoms and told me important things about having sex. Think he made a good work

Lee_asian_091

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You poor kid. I'm so sorry.
I was so afraid since I jerked off a lot.
I thought since I did that a lot, I must have had HIV AIDS.

So, I stayed away from my siblings. I told my siblings to wash their hands whenever they touched me.

One day, I saw an organization's flyer that gave information and treatment regarding HIV.
I used a phone booth to call them. And I innocently asked them if I had HIV AIDS,
She asked me about my sexual relationship what did I do during sex, if I wear condom or something.
I told her that I never had sex and I only masturbated a lot.

She said that there's no risk of getting HIV by masturbating despite how many you've done it.

I literally felt a huge burden off of my shoulders

BiteSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was so afraid since I jerked off a lot.
I thought since I did that a lot, I must have had HIV AIDS.

So, I stayed away from my siblings. I told my siblings to wash their hands whenever they touched me.

One day, I saw an organization's flyer that gave information and treatment regarding HIV.
I used a phone booth to call them. And I innocently asked them if I had HIV AIDS,
She asked me about my sexual relationship what did I do during sex, if I wear condom or something.
I told her that I never had sex and I only masturbated a lot.

She said that there's no risk of getting HIV by masturbating despite how many you've done it.

I literally felt a huge burden off of my shoulders

It's heartbreaking to read this. How many people must suffer because of misinformation, stupidity, and bigotry?

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My father (step-father actually) no, never brought it up. But strangely he wasn't really a prude, I saw him naked a few times but we never had "the talk". Luckily I had uncles, cousins, and a granddad who were much more open.