Do You Masturbate / Have Sex When Other Family Members In The House

Yes, but it depends on who is visiting. Never with family, but if it is a friend staying over then why not.

A few years back when my partner and I had just met, he, his friend and myself went back to his house after the bar. There was only one bedroom, so we shared it and his friend stayed on the couch. Needless to say, we had fairly loud sex on a squeaky bed, in an old house with very thin walls. Everyone heard, including the neighbors. I am pretty sure his friend jerked off listening to us, as he went to bed fairly horny as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course. I find it more exciting especially when its my in-laws and I am tearing it up and she is trying to be quiet, lol. I also love to mount her when she is on one of those love phone conversations with her mother.

It can be a little complicated. Before we married we stayed in different rooms at her sisters and lets just say it was very dark and her sister is a slut to be honest and well.....it's been a secret ever since but I thought at the time we were going to have sex while in their house but...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When there are family members in the house, do you masturbate or have sex with your partner or do you wait until they're gone.
When I have stayed over other people's houses, I've almost always has sex with my girlfriends and continue to do so with my wife.
When other people, family or friends stay with us, we continue to have sex when the mood strikes us. The bedroom doors is always closed, but with company over, we just make sure we don't moan too loud. We are lucky in that our bed is virtually silent, so enthusiastic sex is always an option!

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Constantly, but with basic precautions it never becomes an issue. Except one time....

This one time years ago my wife and I were staying over at my parents house. Late that night I was nailing my wife hard, when suddenly the house alarm had a glitch and went off. It was a painful deafening screaming alarm and I knew my parents were too old and too technologically backwards to be able to fix it - so I yanked my boxer briefs on as best I could, ran upstairs as best I could with a near-completion soaked and throbbing hardon, then actually had to dig out a stepladder and climb up it to make the system shut the fuck up. By the time I was mostly done my dad had just managed to make his way to the control panel. I was concentrating on the alarm keypad but when I did look over at him it was obvious he could not possibly have missed my large wet bulge. He was very embarrassed (I mentioned this in the "Family Nudity" thread, my parents are totally rated-G) and while he asked me about the alarm status he wouldn't really look at me. I apologized to him, twice - said something like "Sorry, we were right in the middle of things." I think that made it worse.

When I went back downstairs my wife and I rather half heartedly finished each other off, we were both badly rattled but I knew if I didn't cum I wouldn't be able to sleep.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have done so, many times.

My older sis split from hubby for a while and stayed with me, me and gf at that time went at it all night every night, while she was in the next room. i dont think she minded, actually think she liked it ;)

Also had a gf with a super hot 18 yr old daughter, that got me double-hard.. nailing gf knowing her sexy ass girl could hear

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya, of course! My wife has a weird kink that she likes when people knows that she is having sex. Even when her mom has stayed with us, her mom knew that we had nightly (and daily) fun.