Do you sleep naked?

Do you guys sleep naked?

• Total voters

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have been sleeping nude 99.9 % of the time for over 45 years - even in Canadian winters . One exception was a hospital stay a few years ago for a foot infection . Thought I knew the schedule for nurse checks, had the boxers close by if necessary . Nurse came in to start an IV drip, I fell asleep . Male nurse comes in an hour later to remove it . I wake up to find him reaching for my arm under the sheets . He found more than my arm ............

Reactions: diver6 and satopper
D

deleted1025121

I thought I had answered, but it may have been another thread.

I have to have a top on in bed, but I cannot sleep with panties. I usually wear a gown. I need something to corral the girls because it can get uncomfortable.

Husband sleeps au naturel, and yes I do feel the kickstand some mornings.

I'd really like to know what he dreams about sometimes.

Haha. Well just because we have morning wood doesn't mean we are dreaming of something sexual. Remember its just a physical way the body checks itself every night/morning by rushing blood through capillaries. Its only sexual if he has a wet dream which is extremely rare for adult men. Mainly because men ejaculate more frequently so the body doesn't have to expel the sperm from hanging around too long. Guys coming of age produce a lot and might not expel enough during the day...thus the wet dreams.

Reactions: diver6

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always sleep naked as I have absolutely no need for any type of clothing in bed no matter where or with whom I sleep.

Reactions: diver6

Clownlies8

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sleep naked and sometimes my balls hang down to the bed when laying on my back
Often times I sleep naked, but times like tonight, I love the feel of being wrapped in tight bikini briefs. Every movement throughout the night is a slight stimulant. The morning is often awarding with my wife’s hand rubbing my the morning wood. The cloth provides extra attention with each of her strokes.

Reactions: Ky blue and diver6

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always. And last night, in the heat, I slept without any covering on top of me at all. I prefer to cover my cock or my ass, so it's hard to get used to. Tonight, maybe a cockring, but no sheets, no covering at all.