Do you sleep naked?

Do you guys sleep naked?

• Total voters
D

deleted39601

LOL, I have a story, I sleep naked. Was at my Aunts house staying there for a week during the summer break. (University) well my uncle, new husband to my Aunt, was just a ass hole. He though i was a lazy young guy, didn't like how late i would sleep in.

So he comes up to my room, wakes me up by yelling "rise and shine you little shit!", while ripping the covers off the bed!! Well there i was naked, rock hard morning wood, I was startled, trying to focused my eyes. He just looks down at what god gave me, then blurted out, "What?! How are you so? " then quickly left LOL!!! so fucking funny. He never bothered me the rest of the stay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. In summertime at least.

Added bonus: any burglar breaking in at night might well realize he's in the wrong house when he's got a 6'5" naked guy running at him full bore.
Most Crooks intention about scoring usually means stash and not with a 6 ft 5 man running around with his tallywacker @ Full Steam: jumping out the window it cost you to go down to the Home Depot to replace said window

montyanon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey there I just thought I'd opening this topic to find out more info about this. What your thoughts about sleeping naked are the health benefits ..
Is there any other way to sleep? OF COURSE I DO! It's the only way I can totally relax. Plus, it's hot here in Phoenix. And my ball weights are free to flop around while I long-term stretch. It's a win-win-win.

thiquehoney

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can only sleep naked in the summertime. I've tried during the winter but I always end up getting a cold. I really want to be able sleep naked all year round so maybe I should try sleeping with 3 duvets in a few months