Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine is really not that exceptional and I suppose my close friends know as we have a sauna culture and we see each other naked at least at some point every year. Flaccid out of a cold lake we all look very small, some more so than others. In the heat we hang low. Flaccid/fluffed I'd say we are around the same size (I'm considering five other guys I grew up with, three Swedes, a Norwegian, and an Iranian). As for gay friends... well, I've had show and tells with most of them.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most of my friends have seen me naked at one time or another, so they know how big I am when flaccid. A smaller number have seen me erect. I don't advertise my size. If you need to know, you'll find out for yourself.

suckemall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am of average size and all of my friends, especially all the ones that have fucked my wife have seen mine and know that I am smaller than they are and enjoy the fact that they are getting some pussy that I know I will never get with my wife.

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since we enjoy nudity at home, in our yard as well,as at safe nude areas, many of our friends have seen me naked. Once in a while, with a boner. Oh well. I'm not a bit ashamed.

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya pretty much all of my friends are aware, male and female. The foreskin has been a huge topic of interest for people so that's usually how it starts.

No, cheeky bastards.

If I caught them looking they'd get a slap - and prolly an offer of a bj a bit later on. :)