Festival Urinals: Realising just big the average dick is

Summer dick - i just learned a new expression!!

I'm freeballing since october. Guess what i noticed most: my soft dick looks quite longer now when i go to pee at an urinal.

It's logic somehow, as it has more hang all day and all the dick skin and flesh is fully relaxed. In a tight undie things are more compacted over a relatively long time and thus the cock looks smaller when it gets air.

At a festival it is much the same like freeballing, guys are in relaxed shorts, dancing and jumping; all those moves relax the penis tissue and it will look bigger than normal. Add some beer and semis and you are truely impressed!

I know such urinals too from marathons and such, they are really cool and you always get to see some stuff hehe

PS re size measuring with your eyes:

i frequently do an exercise with my fingers. Lay your thumbs over your soft dick one after the other starting from your base and count all the way to your glans. Multiply with your thumb width and you will learn to do it with your eyes on other guys to more accurately estimate their sizes...
I hope guys who are the targets of your carnal calculus do their business as intended and get out of there quickly before you can complete your mental math.

Those are some innovative urinals. Can't ever imagine those here in the States, but I could be wrong. Could just imagine some drunk bros getting into a literal pissing match! :p

As far as size goes... In my cruising world, my 6" cock seems to be about average.
Why would they have to be drunk? If every guy is as urinal cock crazy as responses on this thread suggest, then I would expect a league, rules, referees and spectators. (Oh no. Now someone is going to take me literally and get all hot and bothered by the notion).

A major factor to consider is the amount of drugs and alcohol consumed by festival goers and how badly it affects one’s todger. Some more so than others. My bad if that has already been brought up.

Reactions: coffinhack
Is it that as you've become older "privacy doesn't matter" or as you've become older you have more interest in showing your dick to other guys? Otherwise, what does it matter the type of unit?
I've found that as I've gotten older I certainly have less fucks to give. In my early 20s I was terrified of urinals and locker rooms. I'm still a little apprehensive about using a urinal in a crowded restroom, but locker rooms... I'll jump into an open shower room without a second thought.

I've found that as I've gotten older I certainly have less fucks to give. In my early 20s I was terrified of urinals and locker rooms. I'm still a little apprehensive about using a urinal in a crowded restroom, but locker rooms... I'll jump into an open shower room without a second thought.
I'm glad you've overcome. It's a pity when guys are so focused on other guys' dicks or focused on their own dicks that such hangups needlessly arise. Many of the posts in this thread demonstrate the kind of attitudes that lie at its root.

Those are some innovative urinals. Can't ever imagine those here in the States, but I could be wrong. Could just imagine some drunk bros getting into a literal pissing match! :p

As far as size goes... In my cruising world, my 6" cock seems to be about average.
Closest I’ve seen was at outdoor events or baseball games where they have one common urinal long sideways like a horse troph or something. At baseball games everyone goes piss in between innings so it gets pretty packed. My 7 inches always felt comparatively bigger than most even though I’m more a grower. Biggest part is that average tend to look skinny. But I did once a dude with a huge horse cock right next to me. I think he really thought it was a horse troph.

Closest I’ve seen was at outdoor events or baseball games where they have one common urinal long sideways like a horse troph or something. At baseball games everyone goes piss in between innings so it gets pretty packed. My 7 inches always felt comparatively bigger than most even though I’m more a grower. Biggest part is that average tend to look skinny. But I did once a dude with a huge horse cock right next to me. I think he really thought it was a horse troph.
"Trough." It's called a "trough." It's spelled, t-r-o-u-g-h. I'm imagining you saw very little baseball having spent all your time there.