Ftm: what "activity" do you do to satisfy your lust to seed a woman?

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A serious question. Maybe not all FTM have this yearning. But I'm curious when you are having sex do you ever have an intense urge to cum inside your woman but since I think you can't ...what do you do to cope?

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being verbal helps. Alot of sex for me is pretending I'm normal, so when she says stuff like "cum inside me" or " give me that load" etc it definitely helps. The better they are the more satisfying.

Do cis straight woman go along with saying stuff like "cum in me" or have you had situations where they break up with you cause they think the sexual complications is too much?

tranzdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do cis straight woman go along with saying stuff like "cum in me" or have you had situations where they break up with you cause they think the sexual complications is too much?

Not sure why it would be complicated. I usually don't have that problem cause they just treat me like they would a man in bed. People are into some really weird shit, I think asking a girl to do that for me isn't too bad heh. I can't speak for any other transguy, but I want sex to be as close to a cis man as possible when I'm topping. Most girls tell me it's exactly the same with a cis man if not better. Not taking oral into account. As long as we were open and honest about what we wanted, I've never had a problem sexually.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure why it would be complicated. I usually don't have that problem cause they just treat me like they would a man in bed. People are into some really weird shit, I think asking a girl to do that for me isn't too bad heh. I can't speak for any other transguy, but I want sex to be as close to a cis man as possible when I'm topping. Most girls tell me it's exactly the same with a cis man if not better. Not taking oral into account. As long as we were open and honest about what we wanted, I've never had a problem sexually.

Have you had phalloplasty or other surgeries?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tranzdude---how do you "normally" achieve an orgasm? Do you still have / feel pleasure being penetrated vaginally? Is your clitoris still sensitive and "the spot" to focus on? Are women willing and excited to go down on you? Sorry for all the questions, but your open responses have tweaked my interest. Hope this isn't too personal.

tranzdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I forget...I honestly don't dwell on stuff like that cause I try to separate myself from the fact im trans. I mean if I tried hard I could probably find a name, but it's not hard to google ftm prosthetics. I'm sure there's ejaculating ones, but if they're like the dildos it's not very realistic.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forget...I honestly don't dwell on stuff like that cause I try to separate myself from the fact im trans. I mean if I tried hard I could probably find a name, but it's not hard to google ftm prosthetics. I'm sure there's ejaculating ones, but if they're like the dildos it's not very realistic.

Do you tell females you are trans as soon you meet them or do you wait until it is time to be intimate? Ever have a bad reaction?

tranzdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
usually no... i try to feel out the scenario. No point in telling if it's not going to go there. I have to make sure I feel safe. Any kind of rejection is bad, but I've come to realize that alot of people say one thing then do another. Like I've had conversations with people before they knew I was trans about trans people and people say certain things so they don't look like shitty people I suppose. Like " oh I'd totally date/sleep with a trans person because what's between their legs doesn't matter" I've heard so many things before that makes people seem like they're on board with it until they actually encounter it then they get scared or worried or whatever. I usually try to stay out of most conversations like that cause they usually just end up with me getting annoyed with people just a little bit more.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually no... i try to feel out the scenario. No point in telling if it's not going to go there. I have to make sure I feel safe. Any kind of rejection is bad, but I've come to realize that alot of people say one thing then do another. Like I've had conversations with people before they knew I was trans about trans people and people say certain things so they don't look like shitty people I suppose. Like " oh I'd totally date/sleep with a trans person because what's between their legs doesn't matter" I've heard so many things before that makes people seem like they're on board with it until they actually encounter it then they get scared or worried or whatever. I usually try to stay out of most conversations like that cause they usually just end up with me getting annoyed with people just a little bit more.

Sounds about right. People pretend they are nice when they are fake. Have you ever had a successful relationship with a non-LGBTQ cis female?

tranzdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not saying it's true all around I'm just sharing my experience. It could be just the way I act though. I usually don't get along with gay or queer women in a romantic sense. A lot of times they try to make me remember my womanly roots or something lol. Sometimes very passive aggressive too like saying oh you could have been a very strong butch lesbian, like I gave up the gay fight or something. A lot of them can't understand I was never a woman and a lot of them are proud. There's nothing wrong with that at all it's awesome you're proud to be what you are, but you can't expect everyone to be like you. It's not realistic. I am very much an alpha male personality and very masculine. So some queer woman get a little offended at times with me. It's whatever though I don't really care, I'm not going to change.