homoerotic behavior

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hate when straight people do homoerotic stuff, not because it’s attractive, but because it’s ego-driven and manipulative, ESPECIALLY when a gay man is involved with it.
Not to mention it’s often times rooted in homophobia, because the idea of being gay is a joke to them, so they act homoerotic to mock gays, men especially.
I hate a queer baiting ass b****

It’s funny. As soon as I find out a guy is straight I lose all attraction to them. It could be one of the finest dudes to me, and the minute I realize that they’re straight, I literally feel nothing.

I feel the total opposite. If someone is straight and teasing me then it’s even more of a turn on, and I’m not so innocent or naive myself. I’ll play them right back.

There’s a type of tension there that you don’t get with a gay guy. It’s more fun, even if it isn’t going to lead anywhere serious.

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been on both sides of this. You need to respect hi menough to know he won't freak out even if he doesn't or can't feel same way. Give straight guys more credit when they're not friends just on superficial level.
I don't think I alluded to "freaking out" or a "lack of respect". If you read the OP's comment, and my suggestion, it was to simply catch-up and be friends again, rather than a dumping of emotional baggage right out the gate.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Reactions: nixco

Str7_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think I alluded to "freaking out" or a "lack of respect". If you read the OP's comment, and my suggestion, it was to simply catch-up and be friends again, rather than a dumping of emotional baggage right out the gate.

I hope that clears things up for you.
Please accept my apologies. Yes, thanks.

Reactions: SirFroak

goodandbed

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Please do!!!!

Alright, here's a fun one:

I was on a guarding shift, middle of the night in the middle of nowhere. They put me with another commander to watch over the base gate - and it was just the two of us. Not far away from us there was another guard post with his ex-girlfriend in it, on her own guarding shift.

This man they put me with on this shift was a tall, well-built muscular man. He was kind-of a geek, slightly religious and surprisingly charismatic. He was a great person to be around, especially when you're getting bored and time doesn't seem to pass.

Because his ex-girlfriend was not far away from us - they would meet every once in a while just to fight and he would then come back to the gate to tell me how much he hates her.

We talked about pretty much everything: from general military stuff to some life stuff, until it became slightly bit more "personal". On this particular shift we started talking about relationships and sex, and I was openly gay. It started with him talking about how his ex-girlfriend would "mock him" in bed for having a slightly smaller-than-average dick - and I would just tell him that it doesn't matter as long as he's using it well and as long as he's kind to whomever he sleeps with. I feel like this particular part made him feel much more comfortable around me, and he started asking me question about my sex life as a gay man, out of pure curiosity. It started with questions like "when did you find out?" and "when was your first time, if at all?" (we were 18 at this time, so having sex wasn't something very "casual", not in our culture anyway) and then he took it one step forward:

"Can I ask you something?"
-"yeah, sure".
"You, as a gay man - can confirm I look good?"
-"Um, I mean - yeah, you're a good looking guy sure".
"No, I mean as in - am I a sexy man? Like, would gay guys want me to fuck them?"
-"Sure, you seem to have plenty to offer".
He smiled, and we stood there for about a minute in total silence.
"Would you?"
-"What?"
"I mean, do you find me attractive? Would you let me do you?
-"Ofcourse, but I'll let your imagination take it wherever you want, and let me know what the conclusions are" and I winked at him.

Nothing happened between the two of us though, but my cock was so hard I had to go take care of it in the middle of the shift. We had some other conversations like this in some other shifts but we stayed friends - BUT THIS TENSION. FUCK.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media

I was on a guarding shift, middle of the night in the middle of nowhere. They put me with another commander to watch over the base gate - and it was just the two of us. Not far away from us there was another guard post with his ex-girlfriend in it, on her own guarding shift.

This man they put me with on this shift was a tall, well-built muscular man. He was kind-of a geek, slightly religious and surprisingly charismatic. He was a great person to be around, especially when you're getting bored and time doesn't seem to pass.

Because his ex-girlfriend was not far away from us - they would meet every once in a while just to fight and he would then come back to the gate to tell me how much he hates her.

We talked about pretty much everything: from general military stuff to some life stuff, until it became slightly bit more "personal". On this particular shift we started talking about relationships and sex, and I was openly gay. It started with him talking about how his ex-girlfriend would "mock him" in bed for having a slightly smaller-than-average dick - and I would just tell him that it doesn't matter as long as he's using it well and as long as he's kind to whomever he sleeps with. I feel like this particular part made him feel much more comfortable around me, and he started asking me question about my sex life as a gay man, out of pure curiosity. It started with questions like "when did you find out?" and "when was your first time, if at all?" (we were 18 at this time, so having sex wasn't something very "casual", not in our culture anyway) and then he took it one step forward:

-"yeah, sure".
"No, I mean as in - am I a sexy man? Like, would gay guys want me to fuck them?"
"Would you?"
-"What?"
-"Ofcourse, but I'll let your imagination take it wherever you want, and let me know what the conclusions are" and I winked at him.

Nothing happened between the two of us though, but my cock was so hard I had to go take care of it in the middle of the shift. We had some other conversations like this in some other shifts but we stayed friends - BUT THIS TENSION. FUCK.

I got hard only reading this

Craig885

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

-"yeah, sure".
"Would you?"
-"What?"

Loved this!

McLegs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

-"yeah, sure".
"Would you?"
-"What?"

God, wish you guys had fucked

Vtand2

Sexy Member
Media
You could re-connect. Maybe he thought about you in the same way. Perhaps he'd like to meet up as well, but the same thoughts of awkwardness are in his head like they are in yours.

The reason why I say that, is because I know a lot of people who went the marriage with kids route, but have an inner self they never really explored. Outside of the many people I know personally in that situation, I have sexually been with quite a few grown, married men with families. It is surprisingly normal, and common.

For some, they have the family they always wanted. For others, they have the family everyone expected them to have. For both of those types of married guys, there is still the desire/need to have some sort of a relationship with a guy. Some find a fuck buddy who is a friend, who they can go to the gym, play racketball, play pool, whatever..but it's one guy in a similar circumstance they can trust, who outwardly looks like a normal guy doing normal things with his bud.

And then there are the guys who find anonymous, discreet sex in various other ways.

Anyway, just tossing that out there. Maybe that door isn't closed. Maybe he's in that doorway, waiting to see you again.

This reminds me of a friend of mine - or rather an aquaintance - who out of the blue texted me, wanting to meet up and talk. He is a few years younger than me and married (I think) to his old high-school girlfriend; they have three kids (they started early). The meeting request was odd, as we until then never had hung out just the two of us. He also realized this himself, it seemed, but rather than explaining, he asked me to keep quiet about our meeting. I was intrigued, to say the least. I suspected it having to do something about his or my sexuality, me being the only gay in the group of friends - on the other hand, I could not remember having come out to him specifically (as I said, we are not really that close). But someone could of course have told him at some point. It is not a secret.

Anyway, we met up at a restaurant, ordered lunch. He was quite nervous, I could tell. But he did not beat around the bush, but told me that he recently had come to realize that he might not be as straight as he once thought. And now his life was upside down. What should he do know, with a wife and kids, and a newfound interest in dick? Which he had not acted on yet, so there was also that uncertainty: did he really like dick or just the idea of it? Did this mean divorce from his wife? Or were there other alternatives?

I offered the little advice and coming-out experience I could give from my perspective. And that was the end of the lunch. We parted ways and never spoke of it again, except for a few texts the week after, me checking up on him. Now a few years later it seems that he sorted his shit out somehow and he remained married. Whether he found an outlet for his interest in dicks somewhere, as suggested in the quoted post, remains unknown to me. At least I was not the guy for that anyway. But I cannot help but curiously wonder if he found someone else. It does however somehow please me to know this initmate secret about him, which earns him a tighter hug the few times per year when we meet!

Oh, and apparently I had come out to him at an earlier time. I had just forgotten about that event.

McLegs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, my last post got deleted, so I'm gonna tell you a different one: this was from when I was 19 and was a freshman in college. I took French classes for two years, and when I started going I immediately fell for this guy: he was very good looking, gorgeous brown golden skin, really nice stubble growing in his face, with a broken nose and a strong jawline. He was a little short, had muscular arms, a dorito back, and big legs, he was very hot specially because you could see how thin his waist was and how strong he naturally was (he claimed he didn't do any kind of exercise). So anyways (he's a year older) we hung out in class and had fun together, we went on walks and talked a lot. One day a classmate of ours asked if we knew each other from before, and we both said we didn't, then she said if we were boyfriends, and when she asked that I started shaking, I wasn't out and my friendship with him was really important to me, I didn't want him to change because of me having a crush on him. My friends says we weren't a couple, but he said it in a cute, natural way. She was obsessed with us, she started asking if we could hold hands and take pictures; this made me kinda horny and nervous: he had really nice hands, thin fingers and marked veins. She asked also if we could hug and to my surprise he said that yeah, sure, and we hugged for like twenty seconds. I could feel his back muscles and his waist.
I had kinda low self esteem so it didn't even cross my mind that he could like me back, that the thing I felt for him was so obvious he felt safe enough to hold my hand or hug me at the wish of this girl that had this weird fetish.
He asked one day if I wanted to go to his house and play xbox, his brother wouldn't be home and neither his dad. I said yes, brought a six pack of beers and started playing. We were both pretty bad, but we had so much fun. We were a little into the beers when we started getting touchy, kinda just touching each others legs and putting our arms over our shoulders. He was wearing football shorts and was barefoot. It was a rainy day, kinda chilly, and the beer was making me dizzy and I was starting to lose my shame. We started laughing, saying this girl would be blown away if she saw us, we laughed so much, until I said "Well she'd die if we kissed", and he looked at me and said, "what if we kissed?". I thought I was going to die. I shrugged and he started laughing, he said he'd never kissed a guy, but he'd be willing to try, I said me too, even tho I had done it some times before. We said we'd kiss for like five seconds but we got carried away, we were both kinda clumsy and wanted to act kinda dominant, there was a huge bulge in his shorts, and I had gotten rock hard. I asked if he was sure and he said he wanted to try something new. I said he should lie on the bed and he did, his bulge was really thick and he had gorgeous brown hairy legs. I got on top of him and we started dry humping, my dick against his thick bulge. He started moaning softly and I knew he really liked it. He closed his eyes and lifted his arms, I could tell he'd never had quite an experience like that. His armpit hairs showed from his short sleeves and he was flexing his arms. He came in his shorts. I came in my pants. While I was on top of him I could touch his waist and his back. I saw him shirtless when he changed after that: he had a hairy chest and a gorgeous trail.
We are still friends, and these encounters happened two or three times more, mainly mutual masturbation, always with some alcohol in. He's a very nice person. Sadly he has a girlfriend now.

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I travel on business so have a lot of solo dinners at bars.
This one time I was at a crowded, traditional, very straight upscale bar and grill. It was getting late and a handsome younger American man, casually dressed but in a very hip/expensive way, sat beside me and we're chatting. I took him as straight and heard about his long-term girlfriend, certainly we're in a straight environment.
He was an international dj, proud of his accomplishments in that emerging (at the time) field. Showed me pictures of parties with hundreds of people in stunning venues.
We stumbled on a topic I'm conversant in, dead stand up comics.
He grew more and more animated, this being a passion of his, apparently.
We've about milked the topic dry and he challenges me to name my favorite of all time. I do, and briefly say why.
His mouth falls open (signifying I hit the nail on the head) and he says, "I could kiss you."
I chuckle and look forward. "You don't have to do that."
He places his hand behind my head to turn it toward him and plants a slow hard kiss right on my mouth.
"Sorry man I couldn't help it."
"It wasn't so bad."
He then repeats it. Slightly longer, more gentle, a little more tongue.
We go back to facing forward, talk about incidental topics, upcoming travel, trade phone numbers, and go our separate ways.
When I left about 20 minutes after the kiss, I scanned the room for interested or alarmed expressions. I couldn't detect anything.
The dj and I never tried to connect again.

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, my last post got deleted, so I'm gonna tell you a different one: this was from when I was 19 and was a freshman in college. I took French classes for two years, and when I started going I immediately fell for this guy: he was very good looking, gorgeous brown golden skin, really nice stubble growing in his face, with a broken nose and a strong jawline. He was a little short, had muscular arms, a dorito back, and big legs, he was very hot specially because you could see how thin his waist was and how strong he naturally was (he claimed he didn't do any kind of exercise). So anyways (he's a year older) we hung out in class and had fun together, we went on walks and talked a lot. One day a classmate of ours asked if we knew each other from before, and we both said we didn't, then she said if we were boyfriends, and when she asked that I started shaking, I wasn't out and my friendship with him was really important to me, I didn't want him to change because of me having a crush on him. My friends says we weren't a couple, but he said it in a cute, natural way. She was obsessed with us, she started asking if we could hold hands and take pictures; this made me kinda horny and nervous: he had really nice hands, thin fingers and marked veins. She asked also if we could hug and to my surprise he said that yeah, sure, and we hugged for like twenty seconds. I could feel his back muscles and his waist.
I had kinda low self esteem so it didn't even cross my mind that he could like me back, that the thing I felt for him was so obvious he felt safe enough to hold my hand or hug me at the wish of this girl that had this weird fetish.
He asked one day if I wanted to go to his house and play xbox, his brother wouldn't be home and neither his dad. I said yes, brought a six pack of beers and started playing. We were both pretty bad, but we had so much fun. We were a little into the beers when we started getting touchy, kinda just touching each others legs and putting our arms over our shoulders. He was wearing football shorts and was barefoot. It was a rainy day, kinda chilly, and the beer was making me dizzy and I was starting to lose my shame. We started laughing, saying this girl would be blown away if she saw us, we laughed so much, until I said "Well she'd die if we kissed", and he looked at me and said, "what if we kissed?". I thought I was going to die. I shrugged and he started laughing, he said he'd never kissed a guy, but he'd be willing to try, I said me too, even tho I had done it some times before. We said we'd kiss for like five seconds but we got carried away, we were both kinda clumsy and wanted to act kinda dominant, there was a huge bulge in his shorts, and I had gotten rock hard. I asked if he was sure and he said he wanted to try something new. I said he should lie on the bed and he did, his bulge was really thick and he had gorgeous brown hairy legs. I got on top of him and we started dry humping, my dick against his thick bulge. He started moaning softly and I knew he really liked it. He closed his eyes and lifted his arms, I could tell he'd never had quite an experience like that. His armpit hairs showed from his short sleeves and he was flexing his arms. He came in his shorts. I came in my pants. While I was on top of him I could touch his waist and his back. I saw him shirtless when he changed after that: he had a hairy chest and a gorgeous trail.
We are still friends, and these encounters happened two or three times more, mainly mutual masturbation, always with some alcohol in. He's a very nice person. Sadly he has a girlfriend now.
How big was his dick?

Reactions: McLegs

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have posted before in this thread. For the ones who have read my posts, you can say that I have been lucky with multiple homoerotic experiences. I have had the luck of having friends open to those kind of experiences. I feel grateful because I think of them as bonding experiences. Anyways, this post is not to reflect on these very wonderful experiences, but to tell you about one which happened exactly one week ago. I have known this dude since we were in college. We met in 2007 at our first year in college. This is a laid back dude, manly and with a good body. He looked like he kind of worked out just to stay in shape but he had a natural awesome body. Big legs and a big ass. He sported kind of a noticeable bulge. He was a pretty chill dude.

Back then we didn't talk much because he was cool and I figured I wouldn't click with him. I obviously wondered back then how his dick looked like. We took a couple of classes together and we were in a team in one of them so we kind of started talking and kept in touch semiregularly. We graduated and we drifted apart. We sent the occasional text here and there over the years but nothing too close. Two years ago he wen't through a painful break up, so I knew he was hurting. I sent some messages, checkin in on him. Just being supportive. We kind of stayed in contact and we started talking about work and things like that. We met a couple of times during the last two years and that was it. Like 2 months ago he asked me if he could help me with my work, since I have my own business and I am doing great, but I am swamped with work. He said he could help me out in the summer, just practicing our majors because he is not working in the field currently, so he said he wanted to sharpen his skills. I was happy to use his help so we met a couple of times this last month. We started texting way more often and kept in touch. We have never ever made sex jokes around each other or anything like that, so it came as a surprise when in one of our text conversations he made one, something like "now that you are on vacation you must be fapping a lot" and we laughed about it. This guy is the last guy I ever thought to make a sex joke with, because he doesn't look like he makes them and i didn't want to... freak him by making one, so I was surprised he made one. So that was how this last month went.

THIS IS WHERE THINGS START TO GET GOOD. Wednesday last week he said he needed to draft something and asked if I could help him. I was glad to help so I told him to come over to my house and we could go over what he needed to draft. We were going at it, but after like 30 min he said, "fuck it, I don't want to do it right now. Do you wanna do something else?" So I offered to play Mario Kart and he agreed. We played for like an hour, having fun and enjoying the moment. We were playing in my living room, which is currently in remo mode and there is a hole in the wall where the TV is going to be mounted and where the cables are going to go through. So when we finished playing the dude asks "why is there a glory hole in the middle of your living room?". I started laughing because it's something I have thought before, so I just said "you know, just to make some extra bucks" and he started laughing. Again, never did I ever think for a second I would be making sex jokes with this guy. So after we stopped playing a put on the Olympics, just as background noise. We were chatting and he started saying he was resorting to prostitution to make some extra money (jokingly of course). I said "well I think you could, but why don't you open an OnlyFans account?" and he said "yeah. I might" and I said "you won't get rich though, because, on average, models there earn like $200 a month" Surprised he said "no way you get paid so little" and I said "yes. You need to have like a super big dick to make it big there, pun intended, or you need to be super cute to earn the big bucks" and he said "well. I don't know about the big dick. I have never measured" and I was really surprised and I asked him "like never? ever? you have never ever measured it? at least compared with any of your buddies for reference?" and he said "no dude. Have you? really?" and I answered "yes dude. Tons of times. I have measured and compared with friends. I started measuring when I was young and all my friends and schoolmates did too. We all shared and knew our measurements. It was a really common thing". He was really surprised but with a face of "wtf". I tried to divert not to freak him out and said "maybe you should upload vids to Pornhub" and he asked "how much do people get paid there?" and I said "let's google it." Well, to my surprise it was even worse than Onlyfans. He was surprised by that and I stressed the point that if he wanted to make big bucks, a big dick was required. He said "I have no idea. I guess it's ok, but I have never measured and never compared". Told him that to me it was weird not having had an experience like that, that it had been common while I was growing up. He said "it's just too weird man. Too weird". I thought that I had blown it and he was too weirded out and he might storm away and never contact me again. I tried to diffuse by saying "well it has happened with one of my best friends before, it was one of the first experiences I had..." I started telling him how it all started and that one time I joked about he having a small dick and that he answered my text with "bitch please" and sent me a dick pic. He said "no way dude" and I said "I have the screenshot in case you don't believe me" and he said "show me". I went to my drive to look for that pic from 4 or 5 years ago.

After I found it I told him "here it is. Wanna see it?" and he said "yeah, I don't believe you" Showed him the screenshot and the pic of my friend's dick was blurred because it was from Whatsapp and when you send pics and you change phones, the pic shows up but as a blur, unless you link the pics again. So he said "I can't see well. I see the general shape of the dick but no idea how it looks like". So I didn't want to push it so the talk drifted to girls and such. He asked if I had sex with a girl that is a friend in common but that I is way closer to me. I said "we have sexted. Sent pics and that was that". He started asking if she had sent anything. I told him she did but that I erased them to avoid the temptation to share them. He started saying that I was laying and I said that I promised that I wasn't. Then he asked "what did she say about your dick. I saw an opening there and thought that I would accidentally scroll a bit more to show him a glimpse of my dick and see where that led. So I showed him the convo and what her reaction was. She was reacting to a pic of the tent in my boxers, so I thought it was a safe pic to "accidentally" show. He was reading the reaction when I "accidentally" scrolled to my pics. He didn't look away at all. I kept waiting for a response and nothing, so I told him "well, those boxers are the best to show off my dick" and he said "I can't see well. I can only see the thumbnail". So I took that as a go-ahead and clicked on the pic and there it was... my bulge for him to see. He kept looking and I just took my phone away. He didn't say anything right away so I started talking: "well, that's my dick. So are you telling me you have no idea if you have a big dick or not?" and he said "No, no idea." So I circled back to my other friend who sent me his dick pic and asked him "do you think you're bigger than my friend (who has a nice sized beautiful dick)" and he said "I cannot see because it's blurry." I said "let me find the pic. It must be in my drive". I spent a lot of time trying to find it until I did and said "found it" and he said "I thought you were kidding" and said that I wasn't and asked him if he wanted to see it. He leaned over to see my phone so I showed him the pic. He pondered for some seconds and said "I don't know. Hard to tell. Maybe? I don't know". I told him again that I was surprised that he had never measured his dick and never compared with a friend. He asked if my friend that sent me the pic was bi. I said "dude, believe me, he is a really straight dude and had the chance to fuck with guys but hasn't because he is really straight. He is not homophobic in the least, he is a really a cool guy and so mellow but it's just not his jam. He is obviously not closed minded because he has compared with other friends of his as well, and with me, but he just loves women", Then he waited for a bit and asked "are you bi?" and I thought at that moment that I had lost him and he was creeped out. I answered naturally saying that I wouldn't say so, just playing it cool, saying that I was a laid back dude, not caring really about labels, that I compared my dick with some of my friends and blah blah, but that I wouldn't say I was bi (a conversation I had with my therapist so I knew where I stood).

I was kind of waiting for him to stand up and leave so I just thought to try and diffuse the situation. I continued with the banter that I had compared with several friends and it was cool that we saw it like a bonding experience and I kept talking when he interrupted and said "well then you take your dick out then". I froze. I couldn't believe my ears. I seized the opportunity and said "sure, man. Just let me get a bit hard because it's 100% soft." I waited for some seconds to see how he reacted. He was just sitting so I proceeded and started unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants and I just started touching myself to get hard. I was nervous but I obviously achieved a half chub in no time so I said that I would take it out. He said nothing so I proceeded and pulled my boxer briefs down a bit to let my dick out and he said "damn dude." My dick was half hard and I just couldn't believe that he said nothing. So it was my turn to ask and said "now, you take it out". I was totally expecting for him to say no, but to my surprise he started unbuckling. He unzipped and lowered his jeans a bit. He was wearing regular boxers and I thought he would go down my same route of touching himself to get hard, but to my surprise he lowered the waistband of his boxers and took his dick out and he was rock hard. ROCK HARD. I could not believe that he was already rock hard. He was into this. He wanted this to happen. I couldn't believe that after 14 years of wondering how his dick looked like and suspecting he had a big one I was finally seeing his dick. And what a dick. curved up, uncut but with a short foreskin since his head was entirely visible, with huge balls and a huge proportional head. It wasn't as long as I was expecting but it was close to 7 inches (more on how I precisely know that right ahead) but it was really thick. It was surprisingly tanned, since he is white so I was expecting a pink dick but no. I mean, he has a big dick, but not a huge one as I was expecting (not a critique in the least. He has a magnificent cock). I saw it and soaked every detail of his cock. I said "dude you have a nice big dick and there he was, rock hard. Immediately I said "let me scoot over to compare dicks". We put them side by side and started comparing. I said I might be a bit longer but he was waaay thicker. Then, an idea. I went to get a measuring tape quickly and said "dude, let's measure it, for the first time" and I grabbed the measuring tape. He stood up and I obviously reached for his cock and started measuring. He said absolutely nothing. We were measuring his and he was close to 7. I told him since it was his first time an expert had to measure. So I was there touching his dick, trying to measure with his curved up dick (I never thought it would be complicated to measure a banana dick). We measured. He sat down and he didn't put his dick away. I reached for his dick and said "dude, you are rock hard." And he laughed. I said "Dude, you have a big dick. It's fucking thick. maybe thicker than I am" and I made an ok sign with mi thumb and index finger to measure the thickness of his dick. Grabbed his and then I grabbed mine and said "yeap. You are definitely thicker than I am. There. Feel it" and he made an ok sign and wrapped my dick in his fingers and then did the same with his. I was in heaven. I asked him if he had ever jerked his dick with some lube since he is uncut and I am not. He said he hadn't. So I went to my room to quickly grab lube that I have there. I opened the bottle and put some in his glans and started rubbing it all over his dick. At that moment a dick of precum appeared in his beautiful glans. He took a napkin nearby and cleaned it. I told him not to wipe his precum because it was the perfect lube. I gave like 3 tugs to his dick and then he started jerking his dick by himself. I did the same with mine. But after some minutes he cleaned his dick with the napkin and put it inside his pants. I though that was all it was going to be but then he asked if I had done more with the guys I had compared with. I told him I hard jerked off some of them. He said nothing. I could see his hard cock in his boxers so I started touching it and said "dude, that's a really nice dick".

He took it out again and I started jerking him off for a bit again. He put it away again and said "enough, you seem to like my dick too much". I kept on touching my dick but I saw that his dick was not getting soft, at all. It was poking out of his left pocket. I poked the tip with my finger and said "dude, you are still so fucking hard". He took it out again and would jerk off a bit and he would put it back in again. I said "dude, let's put some porn and cum" and he said he wouldn't. I took that as to stop pushing, but the minute passed and he was still rock hard in his jeans. I touched it again and said "dude, this dick is still rock hard and not going down". He laughed, took it out again. I said "I am rock hard to, look, have a feel". He wrapped his hand around my dick. Felt it and laughed, "that's because you haven't stopped jerking it" he said and laughed again. He started talking about the best blowjobs he got, I did the same. He put it back in again. Like 5 minutes passed and he was still rock hard. I said "dude, just take it out and cum" and he unbuckled his pants and unzipped again and I just went for his dick. I started jerking him off, pulling his dick up and down. I could feel his dick contract and get harder. It was contracting in my hand. He was enjoying it. Then he said "well, that's it for today" and put it back in. We stayed like that for 10 min and his dick was still hard in his jeans. I could see the bulge. I touched it again and said "are you gonna leave like that?" and he said "yeah. I am really running late. I will survive." He stood up and grabbed his think and I saw him over. We chatted a bit, he got in his car and drove away. We have been texting since then. I was so afraid he was going to be so freaked out that he would stop responding my texts. So far he hasn't. Needless to say that after I closed the door I took my dick out and had one of the best orgasms ever. We still text each other and he seems that so far, no freak out yet. Sorry for the looooong and detailed post, but as you can see this was an incredible experience from the last person I ever thought I could have it with. Like really, the last person I ever thought. 14 years to see his dick and fuck, it didn't disappoint.

Epilogue. I forgot, but at some moment with our dicks out, I told him "you have a pretty good dick. It's big, probably you don't see it because of the curve it has and because you never see it on your side. Look, let me take a pic with your phone and show it to you for you to see how big it looks on its side (I suggested his phone because I told him that he would be 100% sure that it was only for education purposes and he could immediately erase the pic since it was his phone) He said "no, do it with yours". I was in heaven. I could take as many pictures as I wished. I did. Showed them to him and then asked "is my face visible" and answered that no (it wasn't) and showed him all the pics. He didn't tell me to erase them or anything. He didn't ask or said "dude, delete them now". Nothing. He just checked if his face was visible. I have the pics but I will not share them (as much as I want). By the way, he claims he has never taken a dick pic. Like ever. My mind is racing trying to figure out what it all meant. But it was fucking hot,

Last edited by a moderator:

mako911luck

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have posted before in this thread. For the ones who have read my posts, you can say that I have been lucky with multiple homoerotic experiences. I have had the luck of having friends open to those kind of experiences. I feel grateful because I think of them as bonding experiences. Anyways, this post is not to reflect on these very wonderful experiences, but to tell you about one which happened exactly one week ago. I have known this dude since we were in college. We met in 2007 at our first year in college. This is a laid back dude, manly and with a good body. He looked like he kind of worked out just to stay in shape but he had a natural awesome body. Big legs and a big ass. He sported kind of a noticeable bulge. He was a pretty chill dude.

Back then we didn't talk much because he was cool and I figured I wouldn't click with him. I obviously wondered back then how his dick looked like. We took a couple of classes together and we were in a team in one of them so we kind of started talking and kept in touch semiregularly. We graduated and we drifted apart. We sent the occasional text here and there over the years but nothing too close. Two years ago he wen't through a painful break up, so I knew he was hurting. I sent some messages, checkin in on him. Just being supportive. We kind of stayed in contact and we started talking about work and things like that. We met a couple of times during the last two years and that was it. Like 2 months ago he asked me if he could help me with my work, since I have my own business and I am doing great, but I am swamped with work. He said he could help me out in the summer, just practicing our majors because he is not working in the field currently, so he said he wanted to sharpen his skills. I was happy to use his help so we met a couple of times this last month. We started texting way more often and kept in touch. We have never ever made sex jokes around each other or anything like that, so it came as a surprise when in one of our text conversations he made one, something like "now that you are on vacation you must be fapping a lot" and we laughed about it. This guy is the last guy I ever thought to make a sex joke with, because he doesn't look like he makes them and i didn't want to... freak him by making one, so I was surprised he made one. So that was how this last month went.

THIS IS WHERE THINGS START TO GET GOOD. Wednesday last week he said he needed to draft something and asked if I could help him. I was glad to help so I told him to come over to my house and we could go over what he needed to draft. We were going at it, but after like 30 min he said, "fuck it, I don't want to do it right now. Do you wanna do something else?" So I offered to play Mario Kart and he agreed. We played for like an hour, having fun and enjoying the moment. We were playing in my living room, which is currently in remo mode and there is a hole in the wall where the TV is going to be mounted and where the cables are going to go through. So when we finished playing the dude asks "why is there a glory hole in the middle of your living room?". I started laughing because it's something I have thought before, so I just said "you know, just to make some extra bucks" and he started laughing. Again, never did I ever think for a second I would be making sex jokes with this guy. So after we stopped playing a put on the Olympics, just as background noise. We were chatting and he started saying he was resorting to prostitution to make some extra money (jokingly of course). I said "well I think you could, but why don't you open an OnlyFans account?" and he said "yeah. I might" and I said "you won't get rich though, because, on average, models there earn like $200 a month" Surprised he said "no way you get paid so little" and I said "yes. You need to have like a super big dick to make it big there, pun intended, or you need to be super cute to earn the big bucks" and he said "well. I don't know about the big dick. I have never measured" and I was really surprised and I asked him "like never? ever? you have never ever measured it? at least compared with any of your buddies for reference?" and he said "no dude. Have you? really?" and I answered "yes dude. Tons of times. I have measured and compared with friends. I started measuring when I was young and all my friends and schoolmates did too. We all shared and knew our measurements. It was a really common thing". He was really surprised but with a face of "wtf". I tried to divert not to freak him out and said "maybe you should upload vids to Pornhub" and he asked "how much do people get paid there?" and I said "let's google it." Well, to my surprise it was even worse than Onlyfans. He was surprised by that and I stressed the point that if he wanted to make big bucks, a big dick was required. He said "I have no idea. I guess it's ok, but I have never measured and never compared". Told him that to me it was weird not having had an experience like that, that it had been common while I was growing up. He said "it's just too weird man. Too weird". I thought that I had blown it and he was too weirded out and he might storm away and never contact me again. I tried to diffuse by saying "well it has happened with one of my best friends before, it was one of the first experiences I had..." I started telling him how it all started and that one time I joked about he having a small dick and that he answered my text with "bitch please" and sent me a dick pic. He said "no way dude" and I said "I have the screenshot in case you don't believe me" and he said "show me". I went to my drive to look for that pic from 4 or 5 years ago.

After I found it I told him "here it is. Wanna see it?" and he said "yeah, I don't believe you" Showed him the screenshot and the pic of my friend's dick was blurred because it was from Whatsapp and when you send pics and you change phones, the pic shows up but as a blur, unless you link the pics again. So he said "I can't see well. I see the general shape of the dick but no idea how it looks like". So I didn't want to push it so the talk drifted to girls and such. He asked if I had sex with a girl that is a friend in common but that I is way closer to me. I said "we have sexted. Sent pics and that was that". He started asking if she had sent anything. I told him she did but that I erased them to avoid the temptation to share them. He started saying that I was laying and I said that I promised that I wasn't. Then he asked "what did she say about your dick. I saw an opening there and thought that I would accidentally scroll a bit more to show him a glimpse of my dick and see where that led. So I showed him the convo and what her reaction was. She was reacting to a pic of the tent in my boxers, so I thought it was a safe pic to "accidentally" show. He was reading the reaction when I "accidentally" scrolled to my pics. He didn't look away at all. I kept waiting for a response and nothing, so I told him "well, those boxers are the best to show off my dick" and he said "I can't see well. I can only see the thumbnail". So I took that as a go-ahead and clicked on the pic and there it was... my bulge for him to see. He kept looking and I just took my phone away. He didn't say anything right away so I started talking: "well, that's my dick. So are you telling me you have no idea if you have a big dick or not?" and he said "No, no idea." So I circled back to my other friend who sent me his dick pic and asked him "do you think you're bigger than my friend (who has a nice sized beautiful dick)" and he said "I cannot see because it's blurry." I said "let me find the pic. It must be in my drive". I spent a lot of time trying to find it until I did and said "found it" and he said "I thought you were kidding" and said that I wasn't and asked him if he wanted to see it. He leaned over to see my phone so I showed him the pic. He pondered for some seconds and said "I don't know. Hard to tell. Maybe? I don't know". I told him again that I was surprised that he had never measured his dick and never compared with a friend. He asked if my friend that sent me the pic was bi. I said "dude, believe me, he is a really straight dude and had the chance to fuck with guys but hasn't because he is really straight. He is not homophobic in the least, he is a really a cool guy and so mellow but it's just not his jam. He is obviously not closed minded because he has compared with other friends of his as well, and with me, but he just loves women", Then he waited for a bit and asked "are you bi?" and I thought at that moment that I had lost him and he was creeped out. I answered naturally saying that I wouldn't say so, just playing it cool, saying that I was a laid back dude, not caring really about labels, that I compared my dick with some of my friends and blah blah, but that I wouldn't say I was bi (a conversation I had with my therapist so I knew where I stood).

I was kind of waiting for him to stand up and leave so I just thought to try and diffuse the situation. I continued with the banter that I had compared with several friends and it was cool that we saw it like a bonding experience and I kept talking when he interrupted and said "well then you take your dick out then". I froze. I couldn't believe my ears. I seized the opportunity and said "sure, man. Just let me get a bit hard because it's 100% soft." I waited for some seconds to see how he reacted. He was just sitting so I proceeded and started unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants and I just started touching myself to get hard. I was nervous but I obviously achieved a half chub in no time so I said that I would take it out. He said nothing so I proceeded and pulled my boxer briefs down a bit to let my dick out and he said "damn dude." My dick was half hard and I just couldn't believe that he said nothing. So it was my turn to ask and said "now, you take it out". I was totally expecting for him to say no, but to my surprise he started unbuckling. He unzipped and lowered his jeans a bit. He was wearing regular boxers and I thought he would go down my same route of touching himself to get hard, but to my surprise he lowered the waistband of his boxers and took his dick out and he was rock hard. ROCK HARD. I could not believe that he was already rock hard. He was into this. He wanted this to happen. I couldn't believe that after 14 years of wondering how his dick looked like and suspecting he had a big one I was finally seeing his dick. And what a dick. curved up, uncut but with a short foreskin since his head was entirely visible, with huge balls and a huge proportional head. It wasn't as long as I was expecting but it was close to 7 inches (more on how I precisely know that right ahead) but it was really thick. It was surprisingly tanned, since he is white so I was expecting a pink dick but no. I mean, he has a big dick, but not a huge one as I was expecting (not a critique in the least. He has a magnificent cock). I saw it and soaked every detail of his cock. I said "dude you have a nice big dick and there he was, rock hard. Immediately I said "let me scoot over to compare dicks". We put them side by side and started comparing. I said I might be a bit longer but he was waaay thicker. Then, an idea. I went to get a measuring tape quickly and said "dude, let's measure it, for the first time" and I grabbed the measuring tape. He stood up and I obviously reached for his cock and started measuring. He said absolutely nothing. We were measuring his and he was close to 7. I told him since it was his first time an expert had to measure. So I was there touching his dick, trying to measure with his curved up dick (I never thought it would be complicated to measure a banana dick). We measured. He sat down and he didn't put his dick away. I reached for his dick and said "dude, you are rock hard." And he laughed. I said "Dude, you have a big dick. It's fucking thick. maybe thicker than I am" and I made an ok sign with mi thumb and index finger to measure the thickness of his dick. Grabbed his and then I grabbed mine and said "yeap. You are definitely thicker than I am. There. Feel it" and he made an ok sign and wrapped my dick in his fingers and then did the same with his. I was in heaven. I asked him if he had ever jerked his dick with some lube since he is uncut and I am not. He said he hadn't. So I went to my room to quickly grab lube that I have there. I opened the bottle and put some in his glans and started rubbing it all over his dick. At that moment a dick of precum appeared in his beautiful glans. He took a napkin nearby and cleaned it. I told him not to wipe his precum because it was the perfect lube. I gave like 3 tugs to his dick and then he started jerking his dick by himself. I did the same with mine. But after some minutes he cleaned his dick with the napkin and put it inside his pants. I though that was all it was going to be but then he asked if I had done more with the guys I had compared with. I told him I hard jerked off some of them. He said nothing. I could see his hard cock in his boxers so I started touching it and said "dude, that's a really nice dick".

He took it out again and I started jerking him off for a bit again. He put it away again and said "enough, you seem to like my dick too much". I kept on touching my dick but I saw that his dick was not getting soft, at all. It was poking out of his left pocket. I poked the tip with my finger and said "dude, you are still so fucking hard". He took it out again and would jerk off a bit and he would put it back in again. I said "dude, let's put some porn and cum" and he said he wouldn't. I took that as to stop pushing, but the minute passed and he was still rock hard in his jeans. I touched it again and said "dude, this dick is still rock hard and not going down". He laughed, took it out again. I said "I am rock hard to, look, have a feel". He wrapped his hand around my dick. Felt it and laughed, "that's because you haven't stopped jerking it" he said and laughed again. He started talking about the best blowjobs he got, I did the same. He put it back in again. Like 5 minutes passed and he was still rock hard. I said "dude, just take it out and cum" and he unbuckled his pants and unzipped again and I just went for his dick. I started jerking him off, pulling his dick up and down. I could feel his dick contract and get harder. It was contracting in my hand. He was enjoying it. Then he said "well, that's it for today" and put it back in. We stayed like that for 10 min and his dick was still hard in his jeans. I could see the bulge. I touched it again and said "are you gonna leave like that?" and he said "yeah. I am really running late. I will survive." He stood up and grabbed his think and I saw him over. We chatted a bit, he got in his car and drove away. We have been texting since then. I was so afraid he was going to be so freaked out that he would stop responding my texts. So far he hasn't. Needless to say that after I closed the door I took my dick out and had one of the best orgasms ever. We still text each other and he seems that so far, no freak out yet. Sorry for the looooong and detailed post, but as you can see this was an incredible experience from the last person I ever thought I could have it with. Like really, the last person I ever thought. 14 years to see his dick and fuck, it didn't disappoint.

Epilogue. I forgot, but at some moment with our dicks out, I told him "you have a pretty good dick. It's big, probably you don't see it because of the curve it has and because you never see it on your side. Look, let me take a pic with your phone and show it to you for you to see how big it looks on its side (I suggested his phone because I told him that he would be 100% sure that it was only for education purposes and he could immediately erase the pic since it was his phone) He said "no, do it with yours". I was in heaven. I could take as many pictures as I wished. I did. Showed them to him and then asked "is my face visible" and answered that no (it wasn't) and showed him all the pics. He didn't tell me to erase them or anything. He didn't ask or said "dude, delete them now". Nothing. He just checked if his face was visible. I have the pics but I will not share them (as much as I want). By the way, he claims he has never taken a dick pic. Like ever. My mind is racing trying to figure out what it all meant. But it was fucking hot,
THIS WAS THE THREAD WAS MADE FOR ! God bless you dude

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Yeah this was great. He's obviously very curious but something (upbringing/machismo) making him hesitant to act on it. But he not only let you touch it, but touched yours, and stayed hard through all of it so he's clearly not too grossed out by interaction with another guy.

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah this was great. He's obviously very curious but something (upbringing/machismo) making him hesitant to act on it. But he not only let you touch it, but touched yours, and stayed hard through all of it so he's clearly not too grossed out by interaction with another guy.
The thing that totally got me thinking he was too curious and not just humoring me is that he was fucking rock hard when he first took it out. I have no idea when he got hard but I was in shock that as soon as I told him to take it out, he did and he was already rock hard. He was really turned on. Believe me when I say that he is the last guy I thought would be into it. At least not into it with me.I forgot to mention (sorry, so much happened). When I jerked him the last time, he was precumming.

SEAJay78

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Now that's the way to share an experience on here! Details, details, that's the key! Awesome writing, dude!

What are his pubes like? Natural, trimmed, shaved?

Why do you say he's the last guy to ever be interested in trying something with another guy? Or is it just you specifically?

Thanks for sharing with all of us!

McLegs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

So fucking hot

Reactions: flatiron