ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
2nd UPDATE

Spent time with this guy again. His wife and my gf were with us this time. We were drinking and the girls decided to go to the bathroom together. So as a joke we said we’d go together as well. When we got in the mens they had two stalls and one of those troughs with no dividers. Saw this as a great opportunity so I quickly unzipped and purposely stood far away from the trough. The whole trough was long enough that for maybe 6 guys, but we were the only ones on there and he stood right next to me. As I was going I looked straight ahead but I saw him out of the corner of my eye looking down. I pretended not to notice but made sure I kept my dick out until I shook every last drop out. We washed up and went back with no mention. A little while later we had to go again. This time I went first and as I was washing my hands he came in. He unzipped and then called me over. He wanted my advice on a bet for the Hawks/Bucks game. I came over and had a full side view. I didn’t try and hide that I was looking and as he was finishing he said “sometimes it feels better than cumming” and zipped up.

We walked out of the bathroom and were waiting in line to get another round. We were outdoors and it was loud so you could only really hear the person next to you. Then, and this is where it gets really interesting, he said you didn’t mention that you were uncircumcised. I told him I didn’t know I was supposed to and he said “did you notice I was too” and I said yes. He said he that he loves it when his wife plays with his foreskin. I agreed and mentioned that I’ve tried it while jacking off and it’s not the same. He let out a big “really” and said he could give me some tips. I said that’d be great and told him all this talk was going to ensure that my gf got a good pounding later. He laughed and said he’d love to see that as he’s sure I can pound like a jackhammer. A minute later we got to the front of the line and went back to the girls. There was no more talk after that.

My ultimate goal is to get him to a Korean spa. But I’m not sure how to do that. It will have to be the right moment because he goes to a gym with all the amenities and I’m not 100% sure he’s willing to go past making comments and stealing glances at my cock. Just by knowing him I doubt he knows a lot about Kspas and I definitely wouldn’t take him to one of the ones where cruising is prevalent. At least not at first. Any suggestions?
20-25 years ago I took Spanish classes at a big local university. It was conversational Spanish, not for credit, and geared towards professionals. It was held on the weekends. I became friends with a nice looking guy, younger and in good shape. We drank a lot of coffee in those classes and bolted for the bathroom during the breaks. He would stand next to me - no dividers between the urinals - and we'd talk as he looked at my cock. When I saw what he was doing I made it as visible as I could without being flagrant. But he looked and looked the whole time. I wanted to see where this would go, and to see more of him, so I suggested that we get together to go jogging at the park. We could use the lockers and showers there so we could do it after work. I was married at the time; he was single. I tried to call his bluff and he didn't go for it, dang it. I did enjoy those times when we were talking and looking though.

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So not sure if this fits here or not. Nice dude @ gym always friendly and talking. A slight man maybe 5'11" and 165lb. Skinny legs and arms.

Somewhat hairy

Yesterday went down to the steam room and he was in the sauna next to it. He got out and went on his way. I got up and left about 10 minutes later to go change and so forth, and he was coming out of one of the showers - had towel around his waist. Looked at me, I looked at him for a split second and whoosh - he flings the towel over his shoulder. He was PACKING. It was beautiful. I looked when I think he wasn't looking and was just amazed.

Was he showing off or was that an invitation?

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So not sure if this fits here or not. Nice dude @ gym always friendly and talking. A slight man maybe 5'11" and 165lb. Skinny legs and arms.

Somewhat hairy

Yesterday went down to the steam room and he was in the sauna next to it. He got out and went on his way. I got up and left about 10 minutes later to go change and so forth, and he was coming out of one of the showers - had towel around his waist. Looked at me, I looked at him for a split second and whoosh - he flings the towel over his shoulder. He was PACKING. It was beautiful. I looked when I think he wasn't looking and was just amazed.

Was he showing off or was that an invitation?

Maybe both?

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually have a question which is at what point are all of these straight guys just straight up queerbaiting? like a LOT of straight men do to get their ego up, so where is the line between fucking for the “a gay guy wants me” and “i want to experiment” ?

I want to throw in another angle as well around boundaries…. I’m a straight guy, very chill in my skin … I have taken part in what I guess you would call bi-threesomes … to throw some context round that, a lot of my sex is centred around domination / submission etc in the melee of a good session at the lady’s request I’ve face fucked a few guys and penetrated one… all whilst watching her get off watching us …. The power play is the driver… all of this and boundaries have been discussed before hand, and reiterated often because I’m not about sucking dick or having my arse played with etc and I’m conscious every time to make sure we all know where we are at…

however a couple of times after two of the guys tried to come on strong and organise hookups… even after reiterating my position and one of them even made a drunken pass in my bed and even after telling him if i wanted to I wernt gonna be getting it up he did then see that as a challenge

I guess my point is I think there has to be lines drawn in the sand up front and respected from both sides of a Hetero/homo freindship / relationship…..

keightlynne

Loved Member
Media
American Canyon (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to throw in another angle as well around boundaries…. I’m a straight guy, very chill in my skin … I have taken part in what I guess you would call bi-threesomes … to throw some context round that, a lot of my sex is centred around domination / submission etc in the melee of a good session at the lady’s request I’ve face fucked a few guys and penetrated one… all whilst watching her get off watching us …. The power play is the driver… all of this and boundaries have been discussed before hand, and reiterated often because I’m not about sucking dick or having my arse played with etc and I’m conscious every time to make sure we all know where we are at…

however a couple of times after two of the guys tried to come on strong and organise hookups… even after reiterating my position and one of them even made a drunken pass in my bed and even after telling him if i wanted to I wernt gonna be getting it up he did then see that as a challenge

I guess my point is I think there has to be lines drawn in the sand up front and respected from both sides of a Hetero/homo freindship / relationship…..
good point!!

Reactions: jtheimpaler

Lee_asian_091

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my "straight" friend liked to compare his dick to mine.
He didn't want to see my dick directly, but he asked for picture of my erection within my pants.

One day, I was having a sleepover at his house. We kept talking about his dick, and he told me he wasn't wearing an underwear and I could see his erection and he's having a precum. He ended up allow me to touch his dick outside his pants.

I asked if I could see his pubic hair and he let me, I ended up rubbing his pube for a while, then I told him I needed to jerk off so I did on his bathroom.

schimmy15

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A group of friends and I (all straight guys, they know I’m gay) went to Dublin. We went out drinking and one of the group got worse than the rest. Two of us got a cab and took him home. It was quite late. When we got out the other guy went to get some food leaving me with the drunk guy. I helped him to his room and put him on the bed. He started getting undressed but couldn’t manage it so asked for help. I helped him out leaving on his boxers. I knew he was hung already but he then whipped those down too and saw he was semi. He just lay there, laughed a little and then rolled over. Often wonder if he wanted me to do more

bobmackdaddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in graduate school I used to go to the campus gym 3x a week with another guy from my research group. We always went from 1-2:30 and would shower after our workouts. We both had classes in the morning followed by research in the lab during the afternoon so we didn’t want to smell all afternoon. The gym was busy in the afternoons and it became a pattern that there was a wait to shower. After a few weeks he said we should just shower together it’s no big deal that’s what he’d done in his fraternity to bond with his brothers. I was not out and I don’t think he had any idea I was bi. After that visit we started showering together every time. Showering together led to washing each other’s backs including ass and legs. Our showers were at times playful but never did they cross the line into something else. There were lots of ass slaps and grabs, some accidental dick touches and playful hugs while naked but that’s it. I can understand why a fraternity would encourage this behavior because I felt really bonded and protective of him quickly.

The closest the showers ever came to being sexual was once when I’d fucked my girlfriend all morning instead of attending classes and then met up with him to workout. He kept sniffing me and told me I reeked of pussy and it was making him horny. I joked he could probably still taste her pussy on my dick and he said don’t tempt me bro and laughed. I was fucking her but I was in love with him.

This carried on for two years before he left with his masters degree. I was heartbroken when he left because the friendship meant so much to me but being so deep in the closet no one knew how much I was hurting. I still talk to him online from time to time but I’ve not seen him in person since I helped him move out years ago. He’s married with three kids and I think it’d be awkward to see him. Our lives are completely different so instead I just feel thankful for the two years we got to spend together.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in graduate school I used to go to the campus gym 3x a week with another guy from my research group. We always went from 1-2:30 and would shower after our workouts. We both had classes in the morning followed by research in the lab during the afternoon so we didn’t want to smell all afternoon. The gym was busy in the afternoons and it became a pattern that there was a wait to shower. After a few weeks he said we should just shower together it’s no big deal that’s what he’d done in his fraternity to bond with his brothers. I was not out and I don’t think he had any idea I was bi. After that visit we started showering together every time. Showering together led to washing each other’s backs including ass and legs. Our showers were at times playful but never did they cross the line into something else. There were lots of ass slaps and grabs, some accidental dick touches and playful hugs while naked but that’s it. I can understand why a fraternity would encourage this behavior because I felt really bonded and protective of him quickly.

The closest the showers ever came to being sexual was once when I’d fucked my girlfriend all morning instead of attending classes and then met up with him to workout. He kept sniffing me and told me I reeked of pussy and it was making him horny. I joked he could probably still taste her pussy on my dick and he said don’t tempt me bro and laughed. I was fucking her but I was in love with him.

This carried on for two years before he left with his masters degree. I was heartbroken when he left because the friendship meant so much to me but being so deep in the closet no one knew how much I was hurting. I still talk to him online from time to time but I’ve not seen him in person since I helped him move out years ago. He’s married with three kids and I think it’d be awkward to see him. Our lives are completely different so instead I just feel thankful for the two years we got to spend together.
Keep talking to him. Many married dads aren’t getting much from their wife’s. If he washed your ass and legs, I think he has probably been jacking off to you ever since.

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my "straight" friend liked to compare his dick to mine.
He didn't want to see my dick directly, but he asked for picture of my erection within my pants.

One day, I was having a sleepover at his house. We kept talking about his dick, and he told me he wasn't wearing an underwear and I could see his erection and he's having a precum. He ended up allow me to touch his dick outside his pants.

I asked if I could see his pubic hair and he let me, I ended up rubbing his pube for a while, then I told him I needed to jerk off so I did on his bathroom.

I had a similar experience with a college friend. One sleepover at mutual friend's house occurred on a very, very hot Philadelphia night. We slept in side-by-side twin beds, wearing nothing but briefs and it was then that I realized my skinny friend was very hung, as his briefs could barely contain his morning semi.

Later that summer. we where camping and he caught me feeling him up, but he was not all that upset.

At some point, I became infatuated with him and his cock, so one day I asked him to show it to me, to which he agreed without hesitation. A ruler was handy and we measured it - 7 3/4 long with a diameter of 1 3/4, cut. I came three times during that session. While he was hard the whole time, he did not cum and only jerked it a few times.

I really wanted to see it soft, so while driving him home, I asked him to show it to me, to which he obliged. However, it became hard so quickly that I never saw it fully soft.

Nothing else ever happened. I guess I was too embarrassed ask for another show, something I regret to this day.

Babou002

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My uni friend and I live in the same student accommodation. Nearby our place is a set of monkey bars where he likes to do his workout. He gets bored and lonely as the spot is quite low traffic so sometimes he calls me to accompany him while he works out. He's buff and athletic while im really skinny, so i would usually sit on the nearby bench watching him workout and chat with him during his breaks. He is straight and knows im gay and he is quite open. I think he lowkey kinda likes the attention i give him sometimes.
One day we were at the monkey bars and our conversation eventually led to him showing me he could bounce his pecs. He then asked me to feel them as he bounces them, so i did. I placed my hands on both his pecs and he bounced them. He was clothed but i could see his nipples from underneath the cloth. Cheekily i moved my thumbs to massage them. He quickly pulled away and we laughed it off.

Fast forward months later, we were on our year end examination. His course is heavier than mine and one night he was cramming and was feeling mentally exhausted. He stopped revision and after a long pause started by asking me if i remembered that time at the monkey bar. He revealed that despite having slept with girls, he had never really explored his own body and never knew how good his nipples could feel being touched. He then asked me if i could give him a nipple massage. I was kinda surprised at the suddenness of this and hesitant since he's my straight friend. He quickly went into his room, calling me to follow him. When i went in, he had already changed into a tank top. He laid on his bed and again asked me of the favor. So i sat on his bed, next to him, moved the cloth aside and started massaging his nipples. Almost instantly he closed his eyes and let out a sigh. We were both silent the whole time even though i could see we were both getting hard. I see him bite his lower lip and smirk slightly, then his breathing started to slow until he eventually fell asleep. I got up and left his room and he awkwardly thanked me for it the next day. This would not be the only time though. As of now i had already given him nipple massages five times. We had never progressed any further than that although the most recent one he did it shirtless while i was always completely clothed. Still i quite like that i was the awakening for his nipples.

Str7_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Keep talking to him. Many married dads aren’t getting much from their wife’s. If he washed your ass and legs, I think he has probably been jacking off to you ever since.

I can cpbform that statement is almost certainly correct. When a straight gu goes that far, it is an invitation to be brave.

tmarchbb1988

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cousin's husband is the type of guy that walks around in his boxers a lot. Before bed he is always is in his underwear and in the morning before he gets dressed he is in his underwear too. He's not modest about people seeing him in his underwear. He plays soccer, so he sometimes wears tight compression shorts. But I've never seen him wear boxer briefs.

I visited them for a week one summer and left some clothes, including a pair of white calvin klein boxer briefs and he wears those boxer briefs all the time. I first noticed when my cousin posted a photo of them on a beach trip and the waistband of my boxer briefs was showing. I commented on the photo and said "hey those are my calvins!" and he responded "oops ;)"

Anyways, we went on a golf trip and the cabin we rented was on a lake and we all got drunk and stripped to our underwear and jumped in one night. My cousin's husband was wearing the boxer briefs I left and I was wearing the same brand/color from the same package of underwear and one of my friends commented "yall are matching tighty whities!" and I said "yeah, they are mine, he stole my calvins" and my cousin's husband laughed and said "shouldn't have left them." He had a smirk on his face. He's so cocky about wearing my underwear...

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was planning to buy a small motorcycle from an older kid in my school, so he could upgrade. It was a black Honda 90.
He brings it over to show me how to ride it. Hot summer day and we're both wearing shorts and tshirts.
I had ridden on the back of his bike before and knew about the leather strap across the seat for holding on.
However this time I'm going to drive. He gets on and puts his arms around my torso. As we ride and I get more confident, we both relax and he pulls himself closer when he wants to yell in my ear.
I could feel his cock pressing against my ass, probably hard, very pronounced bulge.
When we eventually got off I wanted to look at his crotch but was too shy.
Decades ago but I still fantasize about what upload_2021-7-19_14-54-33.png
might have happened.
upload_2021-7-19_14-54-33.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My cousin's husband is the type of guy that walks around in his boxers a lot. Before bed he is always is in his underwear and in the morning before he gets dressed he is in his underwear too. He's not modest about people seeing him in his underwear. He plays soccer, so he sometimes wears tight compression shorts. But I've never seen him wear boxer briefs.

I visited them for a week one summer and left some clothes, including a pair of white calvin klein boxer briefs and he wears those boxer briefs all the time. I first noticed when my cousin posted a photo of them on a beach trip and the waistband of my boxer briefs was showing. I commented on the photo and said "hey those are my calvins!" and he responded "oops ;)"

Anyways, we went on a golf trip and the cabin we rented was on a lake and we all got drunk and stripped to our underwear and jumped in one night. My cousin's husband was wearing the boxer briefs I left and I was wearing the same brand/color from the same package of underwear and one of my friends commented "yall are matching tighty whities!" and I said "yeah, they are mine, he stole my calvins" and my cousin's husband laughed and said "shouldn't have left them." He had a smirk on his face. He's so cocky about wearing my underwear...

That's cute. I "borrow" old hoodies from guys I like when we're camping etc. and deliberately wear them around them later.

"I'm not getting that back, am I?"
"Nope!"

bobmackdaddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's cute. I "borrow" old hoodies from guys I like when we're camping etc. and deliberately wear them around them later.

"I'm not getting that back, am I?"
"Nope!"

I have found so many excuses to borrow clothes and hats from guys over the years so I completely get this. My favorite UCLA sweatshirt is from a guy I hung out with over two decades ago as a freshman in college. He let me wear it to a game and now I wear it around the house when I’m watching sports as I can’t bring myself to part with it. I seriously have a problem!

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have observed that men recently in military service often have a different interpretation of personal space.
For example I was on a flight next to a serviceman in uniform who was heading home after an overseas tour. We had a casual conversation during the meal. He wasn't particularly animated, but he was touching me constantly. Legs together, arm on mine, leaning on me while he reached for something or changed position. I didn't interpret it as sexual at all. He was just completely comfortable with physical contact. I was left with the thought that it was a more natural behavior for that small space, if we weren't all so uptight.