Hostel wanking

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
C’mon guys , use the search function

The Jugendherberge is really great, with all male rooms and private ensuite bathrooms.
There’s a cheap hotel in the suburbs with communal showers (it was mentioned in this thread)

If you want to share some nude time, you’ll have to wait for the swimming pools to open. All of them have gender segregated showers where guys are naked. In the spa areas, nakedness is mandatory (and they’re gender mixed)

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Havnt stayed in a hostel in years but reading these stories is making me really want to go back and sleep naked and have a wank in one and see what else might happen. Any have suggestion of London hostels and when might be best?
At present, generator is still open, with limited occupancy

newplayer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I notice one of the guys reviews who stayed recently commented on how good the improvements were to the shower area. He only mentioned the new shower heads.
Shower heads or getting head in shower?

Bxlbrl

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys, I'm looking at booking a hostel in London on 31st May. I'm considering Generator but having never been before I'm not certain. Any suggestions or should I go with my gut?
Last I heard about Generator is that it was filled with homeless people and drug addicts. That was probably a covid measure or consequence though... No idea if it got any better now. I'd love to get more recent news, please give us some feedback if you go ! I have a bed booked there in September and would like to know if I need to change my plans ha ha !

Reactions: bonersag

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last I heard about Generator is that it was filled with homeless people and drug addicts. That was probably a covid measure or consequence though... No idea if it got any better now. I'd love to get more recent news, please give us some feedback if you go ! I have a bed booked there in September and would like to know if I need to change my plans ha ha !
I was reading one of the hotel booking site reviews yesterday and some dude claimed they were only using every 2nd shower. Only seen this mentioned once about Generator London.