Is there really still a "circumsized is better" culture?

You know I never knew people who felt so strongly about not being circumcised. Or people who are circumcised for that matter. I have always been judged on sized with my ONS. Could it be my circumcision (lack thereof) had something to do with it? Hmmmm... maybe they were just put off by my uncircumcised penis they made an excuse and said I was small. Interesting...

Seems like you are making a lot of assumptions...

And you aren’t small. Maybe it was them and not you? Stop having other people define you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like you are making a lot of assumptions...

And you aren’t small. Maybe it was them and not you? Stop having other people define you. ;)
You completely missed the point lol My whole point was exactly that (your last statement). There's always gonna be people who think one or the other is better. As I've always stated it's all personal experience. You cannot convince anybody otherwise. It's ALL personal experience.

Reactions: CJF88

You completely missed the point lol My whole point was exactly that (your last statement). There's always gonna be people who think one or the other is better. As I've always stated it's all personal experience. You cannot convince anybody otherwise. It's ALL personal experience.
Didn’t think you were speaking in general. You don’t seem to be when talking about how small you are. You are right of course. To add, when you are robbed of the experience entirely, it makes it even worse.