Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just returned from a cruise. On the first day, I met a guy in the sauna. We were both hornet and sucked each other. We agreed that if we into each other on board, it was as if we never met. He was huge. It was the thickest cock I’ve ever had. We met up in the sauna almost every day. Several others on board were into the same thing, but my friend was the dick that everyone was talking about. It was a great trip!

calf

Cherished Member
Media
Just returned from a cruise. On the first day, I met a guy in the sauna. We were both hornet and sucked each other. We agreed that if we into each other on board, it was as if we never met. He was huge. It was the thickest cock I’ve ever had. We met up in the sauna almost every day. Several others on board were into the same thing, but my friend was the dick that everyone was talking about. It was a great trip!

Once on a cruise early evening, I went into the sauna after my workout, and there was a hot staffer (like, a imagine a tall Dutch sailor with huge biceps) in there alone, in his boxer shorts. We chatted, and he was super friendly and even told me to sit on the bench next to him! I complimented his body, we talked about working out and he def saw me in the gym room as well. I should've tried flirting with him, but I was shy and inexperienced. Surely he had some idea of what some guys like to do there...

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So this just happened last week at my LA Fitness sauna.
I went in before starting my workout and was wearing my pretty short shorts. There were 2 guys in there, one with just a towel & another shirtless in workout pants. The towel guy just started jacking under his towel, and I watched a bit bit did nothing more. I guess because I didn’t leave (& probably grew a bulge they could see) the two got up together, and towel guy performed oral on him for a minute or so then stood up and had shirtless dude get behind. I figured they would just grind a bit but next thing you know they’re full on fucking in there!!
I was shocked but stayed a bit to watch. Towel Guy wanted to suck my cock and called me over but I saw another guy outside about to come in so I bolted.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Happens all the time! I’ve seen it all from just mutual j/o to bj’s and actual fucking. Even when not much is going on, there’s almost always someone hard or hard and showing. Or, someone showing off or being very obvious about looking or cruising.
Same here. If not one-on-one action, at least someone showing hard, subtly or not so subtly playing with themselves.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same here. If not one-on-one action, at least someone showing hard, subtly or not so subtly playing with themselves.
Once I knew what to look for and started paying attention.....I too see this ALL the time........in nearly every gym sauna, steam room and showers........and I love it.......men enjoying being men.....

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happens all the time! I’ve seen it all from just mutual j/o to bj’s and actual fucking. Even when not much is going on, there’s almost always someone hard or hard and showing. Or, someone showing off or being very obvious about looking or cruising.
Cruising happens yes, but hidden video cameras recording it?!