Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media
We need this type of video more.
I wish more amateur types of videos were here especially the ones in sauna… we know that many gays play in the sauna but never really get to see them…
I'd imagine one reason we don't see more of this is that phones don't do well filming in saunas. They get overheated pretty quickly because of the metal.

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd imagine one reason we don't see more of this is that phones don't do well filming in saunas. They get overheated pretty quickly because of the metal.
and also because taking your phone into a sauna and walking around with one is a dick move.

Barryfff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So this just happened last week at my LA Fitness sauna.
I went in before starting my workout and was wearing my pretty short shorts. There were 2 guys in there, one with just a towel & another shirtless in workout pants. The towel guy just started jacking under his towel, and I watched a bit bit did nothing more. I guess because I didn’t leave (& probably grew a bulge they could see) the two got up together, and towel guy performed oral on him for a minute or so then stood up and had shirtless dude get behind. I figured they would just grind a bit but next thing you know they’re full on fucking in there!!
I was shocked but stayed a bit to watch. Towel Guy wanted to suck my cock and called me over but I saw another guy outside about to come in so I bolted.
In what LA Fitness city? Hot.

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happens all the time! I’ve seen it all from just mutual j/o to bj’s and actual fucking. Even when not much is going on, there’s almost always someone hard or hard and showing. Or, someone showing off or being very obvious about looking or cruising.
People fooling around, sure. Someone secretly video taping it? No. (Not in my experience).

Barryfff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ditto.

Years ago when I first lived in Atlanta I went to a very suburban gym. There was a full wet area in the mens locker including a hot tub, steam and dry sauna. There was ALWAYS something going on and everyone just let it happen. If there were guys who didn't like it, they knew not to go into the wet area. It was just that common. Guys would fuck in the showers or steam room, jack in the dry sauna and place in the hot tub. After a while you recognized the regulars.

I moved away for 16 years and now that I'm back I went to check it out. It's long closed now unfortunately. I joined LA Fitness near where I'm living and it's bizarre watching guys do the towel dance, sit in the sauna practically fully clothed and change, shower and change again IN the shower stall. Seriously, there's hardly a hint of nudity. What happened over the last 16 years while I was away?
Like that at my LA Fitness too. There still is some stuff that goes on there though. Guys are careful not to get caught.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Excites me, BIG time
You and many other men my friend.......straight, str8t, bi, gay, trans, pan..........men enjoy seeing other men naked.........and enjoy a little action when it can take place anonymously....I love it......