Male Only Gym Sauna Uk

D

deleted14389051

I got a bit braver at JD this evening. Went in the sauna with just a towel, there was one other guy in there also in a towel who was quite chatty. I didn't quite pluck up the courage to take my towel off while he was in there - maybe next time - but I did for a bit when he left. Then just as I was nearly ready to go for a shower another guy came in in shorts, I just left my towel open and he didn't seem to mind, although he did avert his gaze and avoided eye contact when I left.

D

deleted14389051

Seems to be a younger crowd generally, most in their 20s and 30s. Good atmosphere and plenty of space on the gym floor.
However I've just actually signed up for Total Fitness, more of a wider age range there and plenty of cock on show :yum

D

deleted14389051

Hey anyone wanna have some fun in the Prenton location in the showers maybe
I use that one regularly now, usually nude in the sauna but no sign of fun yet. I've tried to list it on Squirt a few times but it isn't coming up for some reason.

D

deleted16797061

So I'm back on this thread! I deleted my profile a while ago but I'm back with the same username I used to use.

I've been using Total Fitness Prenton for a while now, always sit naked in the sauna, but currently the sauna is broken so I've been using Chester instead. Much better eye candy there I'd say, saw some beautiful young guys the other day who weren't shy at all, and today the light was off in the sauna which made things interesting!

D

deleted16797061

Does anyone have experience of using pump gyms? They are a relatively small chain but have saunas in the changing rooms.
Looks similar to JD Gyms who are mainly up north. Certainly nice cosy saunas in those :)

Freedmanj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I'm back on this thread! I deleted my profile a while ago but I'm back with the same username I used to use.

I've been using Total Fitness Prenton for a while now, always sit naked in the sauna, but currently the sauna is broken so I've been using Chester instead. Much better eye candy there I'd say, saw some beautiful young guys the other day who weren't shy at all, and today the light was off in the sauna which made things interesting!
Have used Chester a few times but not for a while. Are people still Using the sauna naked?

Reactions: deleted16797061