Male Only Gym Sauna Uk

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Covent Garden FF has their sauna open and officially limited to 2 people, but it's ignored and action going on.

not sure about 'make the regulars feel inadequate' though....that just seems nasty to me! I only ever got up to naughty stuff it it was clear the others were up for it, or didn't care. Tact when getting off where you really shouldn't makes all the difference.

Woofwoofwoofwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Good to know. And is the sauna men only? I reckon a bunch of us should head down there some time soon. I know you can get day passes and trial memberships etc. I’m up for whatever time - weekday afternoons and evenings and Saturday mornings have all had plenty of action at the FFs I’ve been to.

The ‘inadequate’ comment was only a jokey reference to the idea of a big dick convention meaning the regulars might notice a few proper schlongs around the changing rooms. I wouldn’t be up for getting naughty with anyone who wasn’t up for it.

Covent Garden FF has their sauna open and officially limited to 2 people, but it's ignored and action going on.

not sure about 'make the regulars feel inadequate' though....that just seems nasty to me! I only ever got up to naughty stuff it it was clear the others were up for it, or didn't care. Tact when getting off where you really shouldn't makes all the difference.

aslanous

Sexy Member
Media
It is a big shame. I am currently in Eastern Europe and it’s so much easier to find a sauna/steam room/banya where its either divided by days or by gender. I kinda miss that in UK, I am not gonna lie, sitting in a sauna in your trunks is crap.

if your in birmingham , you should try clover spa , its a clothing optional spa and its mixed so a bit more fun , lol

Reactions: Baz00kaa

Renegade83

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think the JD chain of gyms has saunas in the changing rooms, not sure on the nudity policy though.

Yes, JD Gyms all have gender separated saunas in the changing areas. The policy is to wear swimwear but I have seen a lot of guys just go naked in there or strategically drape a towel.

Reactions: deleted1330047

AusOtter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have been enjoying Fitness First gyms in Central London recently - Cottons Building and Baker Street. Saunas and steam rooms are mixed in those branches but can still be pretty cruisey. The showers though.... Frosted glass cubicles that go transparent when there's water on them, always guys hanging around in the cubicles furthest from the entrance and fun to be had. Sometime five or six guys at a time. I guess those of us who enjoy showing off like that tend to be bigger in general because most of the cocks have been well above average and a few monsters. Really fucking hot.

Anyone got favourite Fitness First branches? (i've seen Covent garden mentioned.) A bunch of us could have meet in the steam room or showers, have some fun and make the regulars feel inadequate...
I use Cottons but have have done more than give lads side eye at fitness first. I guess I need to try more of the chains and get brave :p

Howwyhere_92

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pretty much so but Canary Wharf also has a large Male ony Sauna and Steam Room in the changing room but it's a special club. You can only sign up and use this club only. Lots of fit men there but t the moment its dead.

Third Space in Canary Wharf by any chance?

Reactions: itsalondonthing

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw on squirt that FF Covent Garden's sauna has been shut for the past week or so. No reason given....so may want to ask first before you go, if that's the only reason your going.

The sauna at Jubilee Hall is open again, it's men only, just outside the showers.....but it's a bit 'exposed' if you're counting on getting off...

D

deleted11088771

you're right, it has! i was thinking pre-Covid before I moved south of the river lol. I think it's Nuffield now? I imagine they kept the saunas separate for men and women?

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read Nuffield has taken over the brand. No idea what the set up is like there now (if indeed it's open), just from what I read on the squirt.org listings. The place was notorious though - shame I never got to experience it.

D

deleted11088771

I read Nuffield has taken over the brand. No idea what the set up is like there now (if indeed it's open), just from what I read on the squirt.org listings. The place was notorious though - shame I never got to experience it.

I got to experience it before Covid, and I wouldn't say notorious. I would say legendary ;)